IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shravankm

Multiple Blasts In Varanasi!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To answer your question, this will never stop and no Indian should tolerate this nonsense any longer! These terrorists are likely to be Islamic extremists and they see it as their holy god given duty to attack and kill non-muslims. Anywhere in the world that is a non-muslim country where there is a sizable muslim population, will suffer terrorist attacks. The only time this problem will lessen is when those involved in terrorist attacks in India are killed on a mass scale. Of course they will carry on their attacks but on a smaller scale and their confidence will be knocked. At the moment it's so easy for them to walk into a Hindu temple and set a bomb or in the case of Akshardham shoot up innocent devotees. These terrorists are probably laughing right now.

There needs to be action taken not only on these terrorists groups (likely to be pakistan-backed Jaish-e-mohammed, lashkar-e-taiba, etc but on the people who house them and shelter them (fanatical Indian muslims). India needs to stop being soft and such a pushover because that is the reason it is such an easy target.

By taking revenge and attacking any muslim is not the right thing to do and is quite a stupid move that Hindutva mobs do. You need to find the right ones who play a part in this and teach them a lesson they won't ever forget. It's not that difficult as loudmoth Islamic findamentalist preachers in India keep their company and have a problem with keeping their mouth shut. They have to talk and say how they dislike Hinduism , etc and expose themselves easily. The congregation that goes to their meetings needs to be looked at.

Hinduism itself teaches it's people to defend themselves and fight against unrighteosness even if it means war. It's too bad Indians prefer to be pacifists and forgive and forget. Being a pacifict doesn't help in this situation where your enemy just wants to wipe you out, no matter what.

Its grieveing and sad to see the rise of terrorism and the precious lives that are lost.Terrorism is a global problem today be it invasion in USA or afghanistan or India etc.One must think deeply what makes a terrorist and why he does it?.The way to tackle it for sure is intelligence reports ,tight security ,mental alertness , reporting suspicious person etc but also adressing the root cause -hatredness ,Inflamatory speeches ,intolerence ,unemployment among the youths (they are more vulnerable and succumb to fast buck) , holding to sectarian views etc. politicains must set aside their personal political agendas of religious vote banks and work positively with public adressing these issues.

Guest guest

jai sri ram

it´s very sad that terrorism is still a very big problem. we all have to unite and the government of india should tighten up the security at border check points and important places throughout india.

as "no.2" said there is no use in rioting. In riots, only innocent people are killed and there is more hatred for each other. Probably this is the plan of ther terrorists .

and also the vote bank system should stop. political parties will use such incidents for their votes and for divide-and-rule policy.

Bomb blasts rock Varanasi, 20 killed

http://www.samachar.com/showurl.htm?rurl=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200603072225.htm?headline=Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind~condemns~Varanasi~blasts

Terror ravages city of faith

http://www.samachar.com/showurl.htm?rurl=http://www.dailypioneer.com/indexn12.asp?main_variable=front%5Fpage&file_name=story1%2Etxt&counter_img=1?headline=Terror~shatters~serenity~at~Varanasi

Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind condemns Varanasi blasts

http://www.samachar.com/showurl.htm?rurl=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200603072225.htm?headline=Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind~condemns~Varanasi~blasts

ekansh

May God help all those killed and/or hurt by this attack!

May Lord Narasinghadeva rip these freaks into little scraps for the vultures and the dogs!

Again are these types - 'freedom fighters' or - terrorist HOMOCIDE BOMBERS?

Well their continued actions are so EVIL that there is no doubt what these 'fighters' are becoming - the terror in a Holy place - and recently in Iraq the destruction of holy places - oh just see God Lure them into a dark hole!

I'm not sure who has claimed responsibility but if it turns out to be Muslims - they have NO CLAIM to the NAME of GOD - the NAME ALLAH - is shamed by their evil acts! It wasn't Muslims that did this - it was DEMONS.

I see dark times ahead for these demons - do they think that God is going to sit by and let this [all of it it all over the place now] go?

God shall empower their counter-point leaders - NOW!

Just watch and see - God shall give Bush and his Team the 'right stuff' to do this job.

Just see - all the 'good' people everywhere - who may have tried to understand these nasty people - now all are fully disgusted by them. Demons!

I pray that Lord Narahari get these freaks from - WITHIN - we shall see...

"Tava Kara-Kamala-Vare Nakham Adbhuta-Srngam Dhalita-Hiranyakasipu-Tanu-Bhrigam Keshava Dhrita-Narahari-Rupa Jaya Jagadisha Hare!"

Posted Image

Guest guest

Hari OM:

Hindus have few options to react

1) Expect that Government will take care of terrorist and live relaxedly, however foolish this may be (Government may not be able to take care of itself)

2) Start an all-out physical war, which leads us to fall from our civilized state and not sure of victory or loss as well as no glory to us (most probably published as majority harassing minority)

3) Just cribble and cry and pass away--- the way of cowards

4) PRAY forcefully, and this time not for the welfare of the universe, but with one Goal, "THE DESTRUCTION OF MECCA" (which is the equivalent of Varanasi to muslims), the nerve centre of the worlds terrorism and cruel beliefs. The bombings of Diwali was repaid in kind by a devastating earth quake. Now even if 1000 hindus pray sincerely the above then we can see results in weeks. Pray either through mantras--repeating 108, 1008 times and ask Phalashurthi as above, through penance---fast 1,2 or 3 times or sacrifice sleep, stay in cold water... or through tantra--make black card board boxes of mecca style and throw it in fire, pray whichever way, time you like

PS: since there is a high probability of this thread being deleted by admins, please spread this through word of mouth, whoever reads this

Guest guest

Please use a name so it'll be easy to communicate. You're correct because once the head is cut off, the rest of the body falls. No need to focus on various (insignificat) body parts. Hit the scumbags where it hurts.

Hari OM:

Hindus have few options to react

1) Expect that Government will take care of terrorist and live relaxedly, however foolish this may be (Government may not be able to take care of itself)

2) Start an all-out physical war, which leads us to fall from our civilized state and not sure of victory or loss as well as no glory to us (most probably published as majority harassing minority)

3) Just cribble and cry and pass away--- the way of cowards

4) PRAY forcefully, and this time not for the welfare of the universe, but with one Goal, "THE DESTRUCTION OF MECCA" (which is the equivalent of Varanasi to muslims), the nerve centre of the worlds terrorism and cruel beliefs. The bombings of Diwali was repaid in kind by a devastating earth quake. Now even if 1000 hindus pray sincerely the above then we can see results in weeks. Pray either through mantras--repeating 108, 1008 times and ask Phalashurthi as above, through penance---fast 1,2 or 3 times or sacrifice sleep, stay in cold water... or through tantra--make black card board boxes of mecca style and throw it in fire, pray whichever way, time you like

PS: since there is a high probability of this thread being deleted by admins, please spread this through word of mouth, whoever reads this

That is a foolish proposal. It isn't Isalm that is the problem it's a bunch of demons who are apostate to that faith. To pray for the kind of attack in the manner that you've noted would be as bad.

God shall dispose of those responsible and when they leave their bodies the constables of Yamaraja are going to show them WHY they are demons...

We pray that God does away with those responsible and - that is not Islam.

However - those that are responsible and are creating so much hate for Muslims by these homocide bombings are [at some point] going to be 'dealt with' by Muslims who are going to see the threat to them and their futures - by these freak murderer types.

So don't pray for the destruction of Mecca - pray for the end of these murdering extremists by their own - from within.

BDM

Guest guest

However - those that are responsible and are creating so much hate for Muslims by these homocide bombings are [at some point] going to be 'dealt with' by Muslims who are going to see the threat to them and their futures - by these freak murderer types

No muslim has ever really condemend an attack against infidel in the last thousand years and most probably will never condemn (except for some press business and a lip service)

when talibans blasted buddhas statue beef was served as celiberation.

I will not be very much surprised if the same thing is being done now also to "celebrate" this attack.

you know the day 9/11 happend it was in the morning and i was at collage and i left class as i felt horribly depressed and i had not reason to feel as misrable as i did. i was standing out side and a friend asked me you look like you have seen a ghost your as pale as a sheet, i said i felt horrid and he asked why i said i dont know why, just then a classmate walked out and said that the news said that islamic terrorists bombed the pentagone and the twin towers and immediatly after he siad the i said no wonder i felt so bad.

the only way i can express the way i felt was when obi-wan kenobi said he felt a tremor in the force when the death star destroied alderon, like billions of souls were screaming.

i could feel the terror of 9/11 and i did not even know what had happend.

so all and all after saying that, how in hades can more death killing and desruction can help this islamic terror situation?

well like the battle of kurushetra, the adharmic nationalist ideaology called a religion aka islam and its followers be destroyed. this is not against any hindu beliefs to say this it, is the duty of all those that claim hindu spirituality to promote and defend morally spiritually and ethically. islam is demonic in all qualities. christianity has its revese satanism and hinduism has it's reverse islam. even the om is reversed in islam they wear their beards the revese of hinduism, they are the antihisis of hinduism. i am personally a full supporter of isreal and pray that they can convince the USA to make all out war against all muslims and all the islamic countries. i pray that the USAF bombs mecca to dust and leaves mecca a radioactive wasteland. :mad:

you know the day 9/11 happend it was in the morning and i was at collage and i left class as i felt horribly depressed and i had not reason to feel as misrable as i did. i was standing out side and a friend asked me you look like you have seen a ghost your as pale as a sheet, i said i felt horrid and he asked why i said i dont know why, just then a classmate walked out and said that the news said that islamic terrorists bombed the pentagone and the twin towers and immediatly after he siad the i said no wonder i felt so bad.

the only way i can express the way i felt was when obi-wan kenobi said he felt a tremor in the force when the death star destroied alderon, like billions of souls were screaming.

i could feel the terror of 9/11 and i did not even know what had happend.

so all and all after saying that, how in hades can more death killing and desruction can help this islamic terror situation?

well like the battle of kurushetra, the adharmic nationalist ideaology called a religion aka islam and its followers be destroyed. this is not against any hindu beliefs to say this it, is the duty of all those that claim hindu spirituality to promote and defend morally spiritually and ethically. islam is demonic in all qualities. christianity has its revese satanism and hinduism has it's reverse islam. even the om is reversed in islam they wear their beards the revese of hinduism, they are the antihisis of hinduism. i am personally a full supporter of isreal and pray that they can convince the USA to make all out war against all muslims and all the islamic countries. i pray that the USAF bombs mecca to dust and leaves mecca a radioactive wasteland. :mad:

Guest guest

That is a foolish proposal. It isn't Isalm that is the problem it's a bunch of demons who are apostate to that faith.

No, it is Islam that is the problem. Please read the koran and you would see so much hatred they have for non-muslims. Don't defend them as they would never defend you in any situation and stop making up excuses for them. Muslims hate Hindus, end of story.

You would not see many muslims unhappy that this has happened. Alot of them would be celebrating inside saying "you see their infidel god didn't protect them and we attacked them on their holy site. That's why Allah is true". It is mostly muslims in the media that would speak out against it, not because they want to, but because they have to. There are some pro-India muslims would be genuinely unhappy this has happened, because humanity and India is more important to them than Islam, though they can hardly be described as true muslims. Many muslims would be scared in case there are riots and revenge attacks on their community. But even though this may be, the fact remains that this is most likely the actions of pakistani-backed terrorist groups and their Indian supporters. And it's these people you need to target. Even though muslims may not like Hindus, you can't blame them all for this, you can only blame those directly involved. These extremists want to see riots in India, you can't let them have it. That'll be their excuse to do another attack.

The whole reason these terroists groups exists, is not because of the kashmir issue but as lashkar-e-taiba says "the restoration of Islamic rule over all parts of India".

Do you all understand that they want to take over India. The koran says that muslims must try to take over the world. So think twice before playing down the situation with muslims. If they take over, they would let Hindus exist.

Dear Indian Muslims,

Lets accept some facts first.

1. India has been attaked by Islamic Militants several times and they have no plans to stop this.

2. There are several Islamic (terrorist) Organizations (Inside/Outside India), whose sole motto is to make India a Islamic country.

3. Most attacks and law and order situations of big scale have almost always been traced to some Islamic person(s).

4. Islam is not very polite with Non-Muslims (Hindus, in this context). There may be many Indian Muslims, who live peacefully with others, but at the same times, there are thousands of people, who believe otherwise.

Now, My Appeal

1. DO believe that we are INDIAN first, and then comes the religion.

2. DO NOT support any person directly/indirectly, who is suspected to carry these activities. Since these militants follow Islam, and stays in muslim colonies for long time, before carrying these activities, they will be in touch with many people (muslims). If you keep your eye/ears OPEN, you can easily spot these people. REPORT to police.

3. DO Condemn such incidents openly and in all forums, as much as possible. Say 'ISLAMIC MILITANTS, GO AWAY FROM INDIA' in all gatherings.

SHOW, that you are different than these people.

4. DO NOT blindly follow by just what your moulvi (sorry for spelling) says. Question each and everything, and do it only if it is in the intrest of the country.

5. DO Follow your Islam in whatever way you want, but for the portion of Islam, which says Kafir's (Non Muslims) are not be spared... If you believe in Allah, he will take care of Kafir's in what ever way he want, so you don't have to worry about it.

(If I am wrong in understanding, correct me)

I BELIEVE, IF INDIAN MUSLIMS DECIDE, THEY CAN FIGHT THIS IN MUCH EASIER MANNER THAN ALL OTHER WAYS.

Guest guest

1.)I just want to say that you can´t just kill every muslim for these attacks.

only those involved should be punished, be it muslim, christian or even "hindu".

Riots would break out, india would be a destabalised country and nobody wouldn´t want to invest in india. now we´re in a head-to-head race with china and we want to overtake them. but after riots many countries will try to occupy our territory ( like our nice neighbour pakistan ). have a look at some african countries where there is war.

2.) have a look at

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=63306

http://in.news./060226/139/62pcb.html

they aren´t much better , and call themselves hindus....

ekansh

A story of bravehearts.

Sometime ago in Malaysia some Muslim university students of Malay origin had planed to desecrate a Hindu shrine in a place called Kerling in the state of Selangore. Having information of this act our Hindu bravehearts waited patiently during the night watch. When these Muslims entered the temple ground the BH attacked them with the thrisul from the temple and killed two of the intruders while the others escape. Case was filed against the BH by the Malaysian police and charged for murders. An Indian lawyer by the name of D.P Vijayandran defended them and won the case. That is the act of a true Hindu in a land of Muslim majority.

Now where are the true Hindu in the land of Hindu Majority? Shame on you people calling thesleves Hndus and yet cannot defend their relgion in their own land. Shame..Shame...Shame....

Three cheers for Malaysian Hindus..Hyp Hyp Hurray..Hyp Hyp Hurray...Hyp Hyp Hurray...

I would suggest male Hindus in India can fold their tails in between their legs and hide behind their women folks and let the women deal with this bastards.

Guest guest

what happened to your sense of discrimination? Muslims are your brothers, is this how you treat them, call them names? Hindus are gentle people and will forgive the perpetrators, they will not fall for this hate message of yours.

Ishwar Allah Tera Naam!

what happened to your sense of discrimination? Muslims are your brothers, is this how you treat them, call them names? Hindus are gentle people and will forgive the perpetrators, they will not fall for this hate message of yours.

Ishwar Allah Tera Naam!

EXCUSE ME ... WHO is our brothers? Muslims? Do they think the same way? HELL NO. :mad:

People like you are holding our hands for the longest time, whenever non-Muslims get upset and try to take any actions toward Muslims, there's always someone like you to come and whine, stating that this parasites are brothers and should be tolerated.

And for your information, Muslims in India during Mahatma Gandhi's time were Shiahs, the Muslim terrorists which invaded India and blowing people now are Sunnah Al Jamaah Muslims. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Originally responded by Mahatma Gandhi:what happened to your sense of discrimination?

Discrimination? Look here, I can forgive if a Muslip slaps a Hindu, I can forgive if a Muslim kills a Hindu but I cannot forgive a Muslim if he desecrate our house of GOD. Do you know that our temples are not like the mosque or church. Our temples were errected according to the agamam and daily rituals of mantras and abishekham is being done for the last hundred of years which is very sacred to Hindus. Blowing up such a sacred place is the greatest sin one has committed. Such person or persons can be forgiven and the unishment for such a crime is death.

Yes, death sould be the punishment and Hindus in India must carry out this punishment to show the fanitical Muslim what Hinduism is all about. Thre created so much halabulu over a stupid cartoon frawing of Mohammed but here the barbarians have desecrated our temple and yet Hinuds in India are either cowards or blind to what has happened.

If only it had happened in Malaysia do you know what we would have done? I still say I'm ashame that the Hindus in India still call themsleves Hindus.

Guest guest

As a follower of Mahatma Ghandhi, you must try to control your anger and forgive the perpetrators, whoever they are. By using harsh language, you're insulting the father of the nation. Please apologize to muslims who may have been hurt by your hate message. Thank you.

Discrimination? Look here, I can forgive if a Muslip slaps a Hindu, I can forgive if a Muslim kills a Hindu but I cannot forgive a Muslim if he desecrate our house of GOD. Do you know that our temples are not like the mosque or church. Our temples were errected according to the agamam and daily rituals of mantras and abishekham is being done for the last hundred of years which is very sacred to Hindus. Blowing up such a sacred place is the greatest sin one has committed. Such person or persons can be forgiven and the unishment for such a crime is death.

Yes, death sould be the punishment and Hindus in India must carry out this punishment to show the fanitical Muslim what Hinduism is all about. Thre created so much halabulu over a stupid cartoon frawing of Mohammed but here the barbarians have desecrated our temple and yet Hinuds in India are either cowards or blind to what has happened.

If only it had happened in Malaysia do you know what we would have done? I still say I'm ashame that the Hindus in India still call themsleves Hindus.

Barney dear ... do you know WHY Muslims are winning and Hindus are losing? Because they have your attitude. :rolleyes:

What exact did you mean you can forgive a Muslim if he slaps or kills(assuming another Hindu)? Which part of Gita or Veda taught you that?

Do you know what Muhammad taught Muslims in Islam? IF one Muslim sees a Non-Muslim attacking a Muslim, the Muslim MUST go and defend his fellow Muslim because Muslims are considered Brothers and non-Muslims are considered KAFIRS (infidels).

You talk nonsense stating you see another Muslim attacking a Hindu and you will forgive the Muslim but will not tolerate descration of an empty building. :rolleyes:

In my opinion, the first true temple of God lies in heart of Men because according to Judaism, Man was created in (Spiritual) Image of God, thus I believe that God resides in ALL of his Devotees (in their hearts).

So, my dear foolish friend ... go and get your priority straighten up. Instead of glorifying buildings, go and glorify each other, only then you will have unifications and stand a chance against this Parasites.

Guest guest

Barney dear ... do you know WHY Muslims are winning and Hindus are losing? Because they have your attitude. :rolleyes:

What exact did you mean you can forgive a Muslim if he slaps or kills(assuming another Hindu)? Which part of Gita or Veda taught you that?

Do you know what Muhammad taught Muslims in Islam? IF one Muslim sees a Non-Muslim attacking a Muslim, the Muslim MUST go and defend his fellow Muslim because Muslims are considered Brothers and non-Muslims are considered KAFIRS (infidels).

You talk nonsense stating you see another Muslim attacking a Hindu and you will forgive the Muslim but will not tolerate descration of an empty building. :rolleyes:

In my opinion, the first true temple of God lies in heart of Men because according to Judaism, Man was created in (Spiritual) Image of God, thus I believe that God resides in ALL of his Devotees (in their hearts).

So, my dear foolish friend ... go and get your priority straighten up. Instead of glorifying buildings, go and glorify each other, only then you will have unifications and stand a chance against this Parasites.

Glorifying each other is one thing, but communal violence is another.

We Hindus must learn to defend each other's honor the RIGHT way, and that is by aiding the law in catching the perpetrator of the offense. The wrong way would be to retaliate blindly, obstruct justice, and to cause communal violence.

Muslims aren't winning, because they're defending each other's honor the wrong way. The problem is, we Hindus are doing the same thing, and that makes the cycle of violence continue.

We Hindus must learn to defend each other's honor the RIGHT way, and that is by aiding the law in catching the perpetrator of the offense. The wrong way would be to retaliate blindly, obstruct justice, and to cause communal violence.

WHAT right way is there?

Do you think that Muslims bother with your legal system? Your so-called Justice System?

To them, if they die in Jihad (against Infidels), they win.

If they get caught and thrown in prison, they still win (because they are alive and can still pray to their god).

If they commit such violence toward infidels and escape, they still win because their religion teachs them that more infidels killed means more space for them to bred.

WHAT DO HINDUS WIN IN THIS WAR? :mad:

Muslims aren't winning, because they're defending each other's honor the wrong way. The problem is, we Hindus are doing the same thing, and that makes the cycle of violence continue.

WRONG. They are winning because they are united in a common goal - exterminating you jokers who they call as Infidels.

Your Justice System IS a joke to them. Your Legal System IS a joke to them. Your idiotic Tolerance and "We are Brothers" attitude is a perfect senario for them to continue to commit violence and hide behind faithful masks.

In Mahabratha, Sage Vismathan (the Kyastria who renounce the World to become a Sage) told this to King Pandu after prediction Duryodhana's future. His message was :

"To safeguard a family, one member of the family can be sacrificed. To safeguard a village, one family can be sacrificed. To safeguard a state, one village can be sacrificed and to safeguard a nation, a state can be sacrificed."

To safeguard India from Muslim terrorists, ALL MUSLIMS (15% of the populations) MUST BE SACRIFICED. Allow them to leave peacefully, vendicate them, buy off their lands with good prices or simply throw them out or worse. It doesn't matter.

Japan did it in 1500s and today, there is about 3% Christians in Japan ONLY and Japan IS the sole Asian country still have its own Culture and Heritage and continued to strive forward.

Guest guest

I thought you were living in Malaysia, a Muslim country, where they're letting you stay. Why this hatred against people who have given you shelter?

Guest guest

WRONG. They are winning because they are united in a common goal - exterminating you jokers who they call as Infidels.

Your Justice System IS a joke to them. Your Legal System IS a joke to them. Your idiotic Tolerance and "We are Brothers" attitude is a perfect senario for them to continue to commit violence and hide behind faithful masks.

Well said. I don't know why you still have some Hindus who wish muslims were their brothers when muslims don't see it the same way. Sometimes these people would defend muslims, knowing deep inside that muslims hate them in the hope they can awaken some sort of non-existent compassion in the muslim. They say they are tolerant, but they are trying to cover up their weakness.

As a matter of fact there is nothing in Hinduism that says that muslims are our brothers. That was just the ranting of a few so-called 'Hindu' leaders just to win support for muslims and created a big mess instead. People of a religion that is dedicated to wiping out all others and their way of life can never be our brothers. They have a very different goal to Hindus.

To Mahatma Ghandi, learn to spell Gandhi properly.