IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Good Domain name for site, suggestions!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

What's a good name for a HareKrishna site. Love to hear some suggestions, most are taken.

So far I have www.radha-madhava.org

It's quite cheap to apply for 1 year. These are other suggestions, let me know how you lot feel:

mercy-of-nityananda.org

navadwipa.org

maha-mantra.org

hare-krishna.biz /images/graemlins/cool.gif

bhajan.biz /images/graemlins/grin.gif

namam.org or namam.info

krishna-chaitanya-mission.org /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bhakti-vaibhava.org

Guest guest

What is the purpose of the site?

Who will use it? For what purpose?

After answering those questions, come back every few days to perfect them. After a week you will have your domain name from Caitya-guru.

It will have lectures of Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja, they will total about 1.7 Gigs, capacity is 15 Gigs. I don't want to put HIGH Quality Mp3's, because not everybody has time to download big files. Actually don't have a clue what i will do. Because I put the lectures in big chunks on www.winsite.com But a devotee suggested I should do it. Mm not sure what I should do now.!

If anyone can offer suggestions. But its mainly about my Gurudeva.

Guest guest

You need to listen to what we write if you really want to benefit from our association. I don't waste my time.

are like a personal, individual expression or relationship with the virtual content you want to present to the world. For example, if you heard lectures for many years of your spiritual master Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja, you can also use a domain name related to his biography:

1942-1948 MAHARAJ STAYED AT MAYAPUR

http://www.srilapurimaharaja.org/books/life_history_bvpuri_maharaj.html

Srila Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja used to go to the banks of Jahnavi during his five years' stay at Mayapur. There he used to meet the crest Jewel of Paramahansa's, Sri Srimad Bansidas Babaji Maharaj. But Srila Babaji Maharaj did not talk with any one, he only used to show his pipe. The disciple of Srila Babaji Maharaj used to offer coffee to Srila Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja because Babaji Maharaj used to drink coffee. He used to make notch-potch. Sometimes that was also available to Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja. Srila Babaji Maharaj was a Maha Bhagavata. He had earned success in parental love for Goura Nitai. His main peculiarity was that he remained always in trance position. He incessantly used to talk with his worshipping deities. Sometimes he laughed by playing jokes with the deities, sometimes he cried and at other times he cried bitterly calling "Oh Hari" who is affectionate for his devotees," O life of my soul Hari", "O Gopal", "O the son of Nanda" etc. In this way he used to call the Lord in His different names. A great deal of people visited him on the banks of the Ganga, but he did not talk with any one and used to talk only with his worshipping deities in a parental loving manner . Though he was very old, he cooked himself for the deities. Sometimes he was under such a trance that he forgot for the service of the deities and even to eat for himself for days together. lt was his significance

Something like:

www.banksofjahnavi.com

www.lifeofmysoul.com