IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who is Jesus?

Rate this topic

I am curious if you are familar with the Eastern Orthodox practice of chanting the Lord Jesus Prayer. "Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me." The practice is to chant this and meditate upon it until it arises spontaneously from one's heart. They would make ropes with knots for beads and many today use wooden beads of various types.

This is a wonderful practice that needs to catch on more in the West. We spend too much time watching TV and other nonsense things and too little time on prayer and reciting the Lord's name.

Have you heard of this practice?

Guest guest

No, cannot say I know of such a practice.

Interestinly you mention of how western society is to much into TV, no kidding there. I just finished hearing the first part of a three part massage called, "Mind games in a World of Imagery" by Ravi Zacharias. It has to do with the world of media. I your interested check it out. Lust clik on it and you can hear it in mp3 format.

link: http://www.rzim.org/radio/archives.php?p=LMPT&o=20&i=10

Severo

Guest guest

Love of God is the only answer. It is the one way, the one truth, the one life. Y'all are either on the path or not.

Jesus said he was sent to tell us of the Kingdom of God [Luke 4.43]. Who sent him? He sent himself? Sorry, I just don't buy it - there are too many other references that make the "Jesus is God" hypothesis simply absurd.

Abba, why have they forsaken me?

Guest guest

replying to:

Love of God is the only answer. It is the one way, the one truth, the one life. Y'all are either on the path or not.

Jesus said he was sent to tell us of the Kingdom of God [Luke 4.43]. Who sent him? He sent himself? Sorry, I just don't buy it - there are too many other references that make the "Jesus is God" hypothesis simply absurd.

Abba, why have they forsaken me?

For me, a mere mortal with a limited mind, to say that I fully understand the Goghead is crazy. He has no limit and his mind cannot be contained.

I can only go with what his Word says.

The Bible says The Father is God, it also says, The Son is God and also that The Holy Spirit is God; and if you read through the Bible you can also find that it says, that there is only one God. This concept I do not fully understand but my understanding is not required for the concept ot be true. Having this in mind, the Bible does say The Son was sent by the Father making perfect sence that we can say God send Jesus even though Jesus is also God. The word of God says it is.

Severo

Guest guest

The Bible you quote is a compilation of different letters and notes that were written by men. It is not the word of God.

The Ethiopian Bible contains different books that are not included in the European Bible. Which Bible is the true Bible, in your opinion? The Bible created by the Roman Emporer, or the Ethiopian Bible which contains books that speak about reincarnation?

I say none of them are genuine inspired scriptures.

Srila A.C. Bhaktivedants Swami Prabhupada:

<blockquote>

"The sastras of the yavanas, or meat-eaters, are not eternal scriptures. They have been fashioned recently, and sometimes they contradict one another. The scriptures of the yavanas are three: the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Koran. Their compilation has a history; they are not eternal like the Vedic knowledge. Therefore although they have their arguments and reasonings, they are not very sound and transcendental. As such, modern people advanced in science and philosophy deem these scriptures unacceptable."</blockquote>

Guest guest

If we are bent on concluding that Jesus is God, then we have destroyed his person. Again.

No, cannot say I know of such a practice.

Interestinly you mention of how western society is to much into TV,...

I will post an article on the Jesus Prayer.

TV...yes I sometimes call it Hyno-Vision. Very dangerous. Advertisers have one goal and that is to inflam our material desires, to increase our lust for the illusory objects of this world. To do this more effectively they employ techniques of hypnosis.

We need to avoid filling our minds with this garbage. But the mind cannot remain void of content. If we clean it nicely of the garbage but fail to fill it with loving thoughts of God the garbage will return. Nature abhors a vacuum they say.

Learning to "pray without ceasing" will protect us from wordly influences by connecting us in a positive way to the Lord at all times.

That is why many people chant Hare Krishna which is a call for the mercy of God to let us serve Him. Different cultures have different languages and thus different sounding names for God. That is not important. The main thing is we are calling out to the One Supreme Person and not just "one of the many gods". That understanding is vital.

By calling out Hare Krishna devotees are following the example of Lord Jesus Christ who also prayed to the Father and taught us to as well.

The Hebrews used other names to indicate the Father but it is the same person that is being addressed.

"A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet."

The Jesus Prayer

Fr. Steven Peter Tsichlis

Prayer is the basis of our Christian life, the source of our experience of Jesus as the Risen Lord. Yet how few Christians know how to pray with any depth! For most of us, prayer means little more than standing in the pews for an hour or so on Sunday morning or perhaps reciting, in a mechanical fashion, prayers once learned by rote during childhood. Our prayer life - and thus our life as Christians - remains, for the most part, at this superficial level.

THE CHALLENGE OF ST. PAUL

But this approach to the life of prayer has nothing to do with the Christianity of St. Paul, who urges the Christians of first century Thessalonica to "pray without ceasing" (1 Thess. 5:1). And in his letter to Rome, the Apostle instructs the Christian community there to "be constant in prayer" (Rom. 12:12). He not only demands unceasing prayer of the Christians in his care, but practices it himself. "We constantly thank God for you" (1 Thess. 2:13) he writes in his letter to the Thessalonian community; and he comforts Timothy, his "true child in the faith" (1 Tim. 1:2) with the words: "Always I remember you in my prayers" (2 Tim. 1:3). In fact, whenever St. Paul speaks of prayer in his letters, two Greek words repeatedly appear: PANTOTE (pantote), which means always; and ADIALEPTOS (adialeptos), meaning without interruption or unceasingly. Prayer is then not merely a part of life which we can conveniently lay aside if something we deem more important comes up; prayer is all of life. Prayer is as essential to our life as breathing. This raises some important questions. How can we be expected to pray all the time? We are, after all, very busy people. Our work, our spouse, our children, our school - all place heavy demands upon our time. How can we fit more time for prayer into our already overcrowded lives? These questions and the many others like them which could be asked set up a false dichotomy in our lives as Christians. To pray does not mean to think about God in contrast to thinking about other things or to spend time with God in contrast to spending time with our family and friends. Rather, to pray means to think and live our entire life in the Presence of God. As Paul Evdokimov has remarked: "Our whole life, every act and gesture, even a smile must become a hymn or adoration, an offering, a prayer. We must become prayer-prayer incarnate." This is what St. Paul means when he writes to the Corinthians that "whatever you do, do it for the glory of God" (1 Cor. 10:31).

THE JESUS PRAYER

In order to enter more deeply into the life of prayer and to come to grips with St. Paul's challenge to pray unceasingly, the Orthodox Tradition offers the Jesus Prayer, which is sometimes called the prayer of the heart. The Jesus Prayer is offered as a means of concentration, as a focal point for our inner life. Though there are both longer and shorter versions, the most frequently used form of the Jesus Prayer is: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." This prayer, in its simplicity and clarity, is rooted in the Scriptures and the new life granted by the Holy Spirit. It is first and foremost a prayer of the Spirit because of the fact that the prayer addresses Jesus as Lord, Christ and Son of God; and as St. Paul tells us, "no one can say 'Jesus is Lord' except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Cor. 12:3).

THE SCRIPTURAL ROOTS OF THE JESUS PRAYER

The Scriptures give the Jesus Prayer both its concrete form and its theological content. It is rooted in the Scriptures in four ways:

1. In its brevity and simplicity, it is the fulfillment of Jesus' command that "in praying" we are "not to heap up empty phrases as the heathen do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words. Do not be like them . . . (Matt. 6:7-8).

2*. The Jesus Prayer is rooted in the Name of the Lord. In the Scriptures, the power and glory of God are present in his Name. In the Old Testament to deliberately and attentively invoke God's Name was to place oneself in his Presence. Jesus, whose name in Hebrew means God saves, is the living Word addressed to humanity. Jesus is the final Name of God. Jesus is "the Name which is above all other names" and it is written that "all beings should bend the knee at the Name of Jesus" (Phil. 2:9-10). In this Name devils are cast out (Luke 10:17), prayers are answered (John 14:13 14) and the lame are healed (Acts 3:6-7). The Name of Jesus is unbridled spiritual power.

3. The words of the Jesus Prayer are themselves based on Scriptural texts: the cry of the blind man sitting at the side of the road near Jericho, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me" (Luke 18:38); the ten lepers who "called to him, Jesus, Master, take pity on us' " (Luke 17:13); and the cry for mercy of the publican, "God, be merciful to me, a sinner" (Luke 18:14).

4. It is a prayer in which the first step of the spiritual journey is taken: the recognition of our own sinfulness, our essential estrangement from God and the people around us. The Jesus Prayer is a prayer in which we admit our desperate need of a Saviour. For "if we say we have no sin in us, we are deceiving ourselves and refusing to admit the truth" (1 John 1:8).

THE THREE LEVELS OF PRAYER

Because prayer is a living reality, a deeply personal encounter with the living God, it is not to be confined to any given classification or rigid analysis. However, in order to offer some broad, general guidelines for those interested in using the Jesus Prayer to develop their inner life, Theophan the Recluse, a 19th century Russian spiritual writer, distinguishes three levels in the saying of the Prayer:

It begins as oral prayer or prayer of the lips, a simple recitation which Theophan defines as prayers' "verbal expression and shape." Although very important, this level of prayer is still external to us and thus only the first step, for "the essence or soul of prayer is within a man's mind and heart."

As we enter more deeply into prayer, we reach a level at which we begin to pray without distraction. Theophan remarks that at this point, "the mind is focused upon the words" of the Prayer, "speaking them as if they were our own."

The third and final level is prayer of the heart. At this stage prayer is no longer something we do but who we are. Such prayer, which is a gift of the Spirit, is to return to the Father as did the prodigal son (Luke 15:32). The prayer of the heart is the prayer of adoption, when "God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit that cries 'Abba, Father!'" (Gal. 4:6).

THE FRUITS OF THE JESUS PRAYER

This return to the Father through Christ in the Holy Spirit is the goal of all Christian spirituality. It is to be open to the presence of the Kingdom in our midst. The anonymous author of The Way of the Pilgrim reports that the Jesus Prayer has two very concrete effects upon his vision of the world. First, it transfigures his relation ship with the material creation around him; the world becomes transparent, a sign, a means of communicating God's presence. He writes:

"When I prayed in my heart, everything around me seemed delightful and marvelous. The trees, the grass, the birds, the air, the light seemed to be telling me that they existed for man's sake, that they witnessed to the love of God for man, that all things prayed to God and sang his praise."

Second, the Prayer transfigures his relationship to his fellow human beings. His relationships are given form within their proper context: the forgiveness and compassion of the crucified and risen Lord.

"Again I started off on my wanderings. But now I did not walk along as before, filled with care. The invocation of the Name of Jesus gladdened my way. Everybody was kind to me. If anyone harms me I have only to think, 'How sweet is the Prayer of Jesus!' and the injury and the anger alike pass away and I forget it all."

ENDLESS GROWTH

"Growth in prayer has no end," Theophan informs us. "If this growth ceases, it means that life ceases." The way of the heart is endless because the God whom we seek is infinite in the depths of his glory. The Jesus Prayer is a signpost along the spiritual journey, a journey that all of us must take.

* Concerning #2 I take issue with this. Althgough Jesus' name is actually a name of the Father to say it is the final name is debateable because salvation is not the final goal. But this is a side point for us now.

--

APPENDIX

The purpose of this pamphlet is merely to introduce the practice of the Jesus Prayer. The Jesus Prayer cannot be separated from the sacramental life of the Church and asceticism. The following books are recommended for further study:

The Art of Prayer edited with an introduction by Kallistos Ware (Faber and Faber: London) 1966

The Power of the Name by Kallistos Ware (SLG Press: Oxford) 1974

The Way of a Pilgrim translated by R. M. French (Seabury Press: New York) 1965

Christ is in our Midst by Father John of New Valaamo (St. Vladimirs' Seminary Press: New York) 1980

The Jesus Prayer by Per-Olof Sjogren (Fortress Press: Philadelphia) 1975

Prayer of the Heart by George A. Maloney (Ave Maria Press: Notre Dame) 1980

Some nameless guest made allusions to some of Christ' words while on the cross, "Why hast thou forsaken me".

Jesus was referring us to Psalm 22. Teacher to the end.

Psalm 22

For the director of music. To the tune of "The Doe of the Morning." A psalm of David.

1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

Why are you so far from saving me,

so far from the words of my groaning?

2 O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,

by night, and am not silent.

3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;

you are the praise of Israel. [a]

4 In you our fathers put their trust;

they trusted and you delivered them.

5 They cried to you and were saved;

in you they trusted and were not disappointed.

6 But I am a worm and not a man,

scorned by men and despised by the people.

7 All who see me mock me;

they hurl insults, shaking their heads:

8 "He trusts in the LORD;

let the LORD rescue him.

Let him deliver him,

since he delights in him."

9 Yet you brought me out of the womb;

you made me trust in you

even at my mother's breast.

10 From birth I was cast upon you;

from my mother's womb you have been my God.

11 Do not be far from me,

for trouble is near

and there is no one to help.

12 Many bulls surround me;

strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.

13 Roaring lions tearing their prey

open their mouths wide against me.

14 I am poured out like water,

and all my bones are out of joint.

My heart has turned to wax;

it has melted away within me.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd,

and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;

you lay me in the dust of death.

16 Dogs have surrounded me;

a band of evil men has encircled me,

they have pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I can count all my bones;

people stare and gloat over me.

18 They divide my garments among them

and cast lots for my clothing.

19 But you, O LORD, be not far off;

O my Strength, come quickly to help me.

20 Deliver my life from the sword,

my precious life from the power of the dogs.

21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;

save me from the horns of the wild oxen.

22 I will declare your name to my brothers;

in the congregation I will praise you.

23 You who fear the LORD, praise him!

All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!

Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!

24 For he has not despised or disdained

the suffering of the afflicted one;

he has not hidden his face from him

but has listened to his cry for help.

25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;

before those who fear you will I fulfill my vows.

26 The poor will eat and be satisfied;

they who seek the LORD will praise him—

may your hearts live forever!

27 All the ends of the earth

will remember and turn to the LORD,

and all the families of the nations

will bow down before him,

28 for dominion belongs to the LORD

and he rules over the nations.

29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;

all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—

those who cannot keep themselves alive.

30 Posterity will serve him;

future generations will be told about the Lord.

31 They will proclaim his righteousness

to a people yet unborn—

for he has done it.

I hear many disciples of Lord Jesus Christ say that He talks with them. Well if that were true, then why don't they know more about God? You'd think they would be guided towards Krishna Consciousness, wait a minute now that I think many have been. Is that a coincidence?

I hear many disciples of Lord Jesus Christ say that He talks with them. Well if that were true, then why don't they know more about God? You'd think they would be guided towards Krishna Consciousness, wait a minute now that I think many have been. Is that a coincidence?

By approaching Lord Jesus the Supersoul is pleased. Christians often end their prayers to Jehovah by saying "In Jesus' name I pray". It is proper to approach Krishna under the shelter of Krishna's devotee.

Naturally there will be reciprocal exchanges between the Supersoul and the one who approaches Him. "One step towards Krishna and He takes ten towards you." So this reciprocation is felt as an increased awareness of the presence of the Lord.

But it is not clear. The mundane mind is also communicating and they (we) confuse the two. If they are all so in touch as they claim why do they say different things all the time?

They don't have a strong support group of present advanced devotees and purified gurus, the writings of past saints and elevated sastra's to cross check what they think they hear in the hearts with. This cross checking and steady reexamination of ourselves and beliefs is vital.

The fact that many who are attracted to Jesus are also attracted to Krishna should be no surprise. One Supersoul is leading this whole show. In fact it must be like that as stated by Prabhupada below.

The fact that many who are attracted to Jesus are also attracted to Krishna should be no surprise. One Supersoul is leading this whole show. In fact it must be like that as stated by Prabhupada below.

-

"So if anyone loves Krishna, he must love Lord Jesus Christ also. And if one perfectly loves Jesus Christ he must love Krishna." - Srila Prabhupada, May 12,1969

-

This is true, but we must know how to love Krishna, the only method for us is to approach Guru AND Gauranga, then Radha-Krishna. We must follow what is told, Guru is Jesus and Prabhupada, for me I have my own Guru as well, and Sridhara Maharaja and Narayana Maharaja, I know these to be pure devotees who were always and are always chanting the Holy Name. So maybe I can chant like them one day:)

That Signature should be shows to Christians also I think. When you look at it deeply its obvious, that any devotee will love another devotee. But Christains sometimes [being neophyete no offence to them] have little sectarian [i love that word descibes the mentality of people without offending anybody!]. Haribol

This is a fun made up story about a man whose name is "I", is facing accusation on torturing Jesus, the person who has filed the cases against him is Maya, and the judge who is going to be there is dharma. the strong evidence to against this person is the passion of the Christ ( a movie by Mel Gibson).

Maya: dear judge this person who is in the bone, named by "I" , is a very bad man, who has tortured Jesus Christ.

Posted Image

judge: do you accept this accusation.

I: no dear judge, i will defend my self and prove that im not the culprit.

dharma: ok, Maya now you can start the prosecution please.

Maya: thank you sir.

Maya: so what is your name.

I: I

Maya: what do you do for your living?

I: I work as a customer service adviser, and i go to my job, early morning 9 and get back home by 9.

Maya: Mr.I can you please tell me where is god.

I: yes sure, god is everywhere, in you, me and in all.

Maya: please note this answer dharma.

Maya: can you please tell me have ever felt hurt, mentally, emotionally, physically.

I: yes, of course, i think everyone does.

Maya: im asking about you.

I: yes i do.

Maya: can you please narrate of example how do you feel when you are angry?

I: there could be different shades and intensities of manifestations of these list.

1.Assault: physical and verbal cruelty, rage, slapping, shoving, kicking, hitting, threaten with a knife or gun, etc.

2.Aggression: overly critical, fault finding, name-calling, accusing someone of having immoral or despicable traits or motives, nagging, whining, sarcasm, prejudice, flashes of temper.

3.Hurtful: malicious gossip, stealing, trouble-making.

4.Rebellious: anti-social behaviour, open defiance, refusal to talk.

Maya: so do you agree that this is a bad feeling through out the whole process.

I: yes, i do.

Maya: now i would like to show the evidence dharma.

movie telecasted: after all the harassment that Jesus undergoes, he asks god for forgiveness of this persons acts.

Posted Image

Maya: have you Mr.I, this person after all this thing also he asks god for forgiveness for your acts, how could you do that to such a nice person.

Maya: you have told that you feel bad when you are angry, who is feeling that bad, have you every saw that, it was Jesus. have you noticed, after you gave him pain he is asking for the forgiveness, say if you heart feels angry and then says that i will not work today, then what would happen, its because Christ is asking for your acts forgiveness to the god, god is allowing your heart to run as normal.

Maya: the god in you is none another than Jesus Christ. he has been taking all the pain of us, he is praying for us.

Maya: now i would like to ask this person, does he agrees that, he was the person who has tortured Jesus Christ.

I: yes, dear dharma, i realise it was me, im sorry to Jesus Christ, who has been carrying my sins for all these days, my ignorance has crucified him, my ego never identified this till this date. please punish me dharma so hard that, I will never ever hurt any one dharma , please.

Maya: that's all dear dharma.

dharma: after all this, i here by come to conclusion that, as per love penal code, section number- 786 this person who is guilty for torturing Jesus is made to not hurt Jesus here after, and should forgive anything and anyone, and share, and follow the noble principles of atisha.

The highest skill is in the realization of egolessness.

The highest nobility is in subduing your own mind.

The highest excellence is in having a mind which seeks to help others.

The highest precept is continual mindfulness.

The highest remedy is in understanding the naturelessness of everything.

The highest activity is not to conform with worldly concerns.

The highest accomplishment is the lessening and transmutation of the passions.

The highest giving is found in non-attachment.

The highest moral practice is a peaceful mind.

The highest patience is humility.

The highest effort is to abandon attachment to activities.

The highest meditation is the mind without pretension.

The highest wisdom is not to grasp anything as it appears."

and finish his rest of his life in the name and gratitude of serving god and his kingdom.

here ends this story. god is love, when love is hurt, its called pain, the pain we undergo is the hurt of love, that is god. realise this if you care for the god in you. the real spiritual journey is to liberate the Jesus from the Crucifiction, his three days of coming back to earth as a god , is the highest state that we have to go ahead. so please remember this story before you are doing a non loving act.

Ephesians 4:32-5:2

And be kind to one another, tender- hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you, and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.

Posted Image

*this article is just my dream, illusion ,this is no way intend to hurt anyone in any way, or any religious beliefs.

thnk u

Guest guest

Gosay,

your story includes the idea that Jesus died for the sins of all mankind.

However, our previous Guru, Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur, has said that this idea of the Messiah who dies for the sins of all mankind is not true. It is a "made-up-story". This is stated very clearly in Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur's book Sri Tattva Sutra where he exlains that the entire story of Adam and Eve, Satan, Messiah etc. is only a story - nothing more than that.

may be you are right and may be im wrong, if chist was real or not, i dont know, if god was real or not i dont know, all i can differntiate between what is good and bad( in a limited way only) so i rather focus on doing that is harmoney in me and spirutual life, let me not complicate the issue of he was real or not, when i grow up to the stage of the guru, prabhaupada or any, i shall check it out, if this meshaiah is real or not, till then my pauses.

thank u

Guest guest

Thank you Gosay.

You are in fact correct expressing Jesus Lila with philosophical allegory and analogy. The Gospel of John "instructs" the seekers in the correct way to philosophically approach the Jesus Lila. This Gospel says:

"In the beginning was the Word (Veda(s)) .... and the Word was made flesh (lila) and dwelt among us. Now if you take this approach and apply Vedic knowledge when studying the life of Christ, .. all the wisdom and knowledge of the Vedas comes to light.

As an example, we read in the BG (chapter 2:62) the fall down into repeated birth/death:

"While contemplating the objects of the senses, a person develops attachment for them, and from such attachment lust develops, and from lust anger arises From anger, delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost, one falls down again into the material pool.

So this verse is clearly visible in Jesus Lila and the Passion of Christ, i.e., the persecution of our spiritual self. Though Judas was there with Jesus and seeing the power of the Father working through Him, he dwelled on objects of sense (political correctness with the Pharisees, then money) and these blinded his spiritual vision. Hence, lust arises from attachment and lust is personified ("word made flesh") in Jesus lila as Judas. From Judas comes the handover of the Jesus to anger, the Pharisees and their soldiers. The slap and beat and spit on him, anger hands Him over to Pilate who personifies in the Gospels all the traits of delusion, bewilderment, loss of memory, loss of discernment: First Pilate "finds no fault with Jesus" then later condemns Him as he forgets his previous acquittal.

So we have to be honest and follow St. John's realization at the start, that is, that Word (Veda) is made flesh (Jesus Lila) if we are to sincerely accept Jesus as Guru.

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada made comparisons between the personality of Prahlada and the personality of Jesus. This is very important fact. See http://www.krishna.com/e-books/Teachings_of_Prahlada.pdf

In order to understand Jesus, we must understand the mood of Prahlada. We must understand that Jesus is chanting Maha Mantra from the Cross "Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachtani". This phrase is one of the only occurences in the Gospels that was not translated into Greek, and this is likely because the translators did not understand what He was saying. Most linguistic scholars agree that Eloi Eloi is Hare Hare. Jesus is chanting Hare Hare Rama from the cross.

The way of understanding Jesus is meditating on His Lila while chanting the Holy Name. So if we are talking about Jesus, we need to enter into the Mystery of His mood, just as if we are to understand Prahlada. Looking from the outside and from wordplay is easy, but entering into the mood of a pure devotee is "not so cheap".

If we raise our hearts to God with "giving up all variety of religion" and just let Him rule, then He give the vision of His form(s). The revelation of the Lord's Nama Rupa clears our doubt and shatters our misunderstandings.

As for Jesus, you can say whatever you want about who he is, but can you say by direct realization? Can you say that He is the One who lays down on Sesha Naga with the mood of Prahlada. That the cross in Jesus Lila is Sesha Naga and Jesus laid Himself down on this Cross appearing youthful, boylike and blueish in form, .. like a 5 year old boy, innocent in the hands of torturers. That His face radiates countless rays of compassion for his torturers, as He sees them as a little 5 year old would see? ... the torturers being His very relatives being so deluded that they cannot recognize that He is their very own son or brother or friend ? ..Do you see His agony being not the bodily wounds, but that the torturers have totally forgotten Krsna .. Hare Hare Rama .

Guest guest

the personality known to us as His Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Srila Prabhupada is such a person since the times of the lord Jesus, as are the Vaisnava Acharya preceding Srila Prabhupada.

at any given time in history there are pure Vaisnava representitives imparting the message of the most recent Avatara... Sri Sri Caitanya Nityanada to chant the holy Nama of the Supreme Personality of the Godhead.

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare