IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Any Hindu movements, besides Hare Krishna?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I want to know, if there are any hindu movements, besides Hare Krishnas. I want to worship more than one deity, specifically Sri Ganesh. Hare Krishnas can only worship Lord Krishna exclusively. Is there any similar movement that includes Vaishnavas and Shavites. Thank you and please answer my question. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guest guest

Try the Ramakrishna mission. It is based on Advaita and therefore you are not restricted, which is what you seem to be lookking for. Not that it is better in any way compared to the HK system.

Google and you will find tons of information.

Cheers

There are lots of hindu movements operating worldwide.ramakrishna mission is the oldest of this and credit goes to them for having ressurected the failing hindu monastic system.they follow 'gyan mishra bhakti' , meaning bhakti coupled with advaitic insight.that what makes them so broad minded,unlike hare krishnas.then there is also the bharat sevashram order,founded by a shaivite monk,famous for their charitable work.i would advise not to go in sai baba cult but you can definately try out with the recent 'art of living' guys.

Better not join any group....

Or even better be an active helper to the different Groups without being a member to anyone of these.

makes sense

Equally we can all choose 'truth' over acceptance to be complacent among men. such to not know the facts, it is best to share that humility of unknowning, then suggest knowing and not have the truth.

No group on the globe has the combined truth as the truth only operates ONE way.

seek the light! Can't go wrong with that as then every group has something to share of 'the light.'

Combining from each is how the truth reveals itself.

God is within all that is and all colors of mankind; none are favored as all are equal. Pick up the pieces from each and know GOD.

What is the perfect 'movement'? (choose) Honesty, compassion and universal Love.

Be absolute in honest choice and you can't go (do) wrong! It is the gift each alive are capable of.