IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pakistan earthquake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I havnt seen a big response from major hindu organisations in regards to last weeks earthquake in pakistan.

"let them hear, on the day of judgement, their own burdens

in full, and also something of the burdens of those without knowledge, whom they mislead. alas, how grevious the burdens they will bear!" surah 16 text 25

"one day, He will say 'call upon those you thought to be My partners',and they will call upon them, but they will not listen to them; and We shall make a place for them of common perdition." surah 18 text 52

"and The Word will be fulfilled against them, because of their wrongdoing, and they will be unable to speak in plea." surah 27 text 85

"that day Allah will call to them and say: "where are My

'partners'?", whom ye imagined to be as such?

those against whom the charges will be proved, will say:

'our Lord, these are the ones we led astray; we led them astray, as we were astray ourselves; we free ourselves of them in Thy Presence; IT WAS NOT US THEY WORSHIPPED.

it will be said to them: call upon your 'partners' for help; they will call upon them; but they will not listen to them; and they will see The Penalty before them; how they will wish, 'if only we had been open to guidance!'"

surah 28 text 62-64

we'll see "who God cares about?"