IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Microsoft Anti-syware

Rate this topic

Class of it's own in my opinion, it sits in the bottam of your screen and you can scan your computer. Because it's by Microso$$, you can be sure it won't let any System changing be done without telling you first. It noticed Torjens etc, even before I installed a program [not after!].

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx

Guest guest

Microsoft didn't create it, they bought it from Giant. I tried it out a while ago and had it scan for spyware...it found nothing. I hadn't done a scan in a while and had loaded a bunch of new programs so I was suprised that I had no adware or spyware. So then I ran Spybot and it found over 20 items. So even though there is this big publicity campaign about Microsoft now having the best anti spyware,for me Spybot worked while Microsoft AntiSpy failed.

This is a must have as well

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/spywareblaster.html

Spybot never seems to pick anything up. But I seem to always try out different progs, so maybe we do different stuff.

I have this thing which is ne to me called System Restore. So anything happens I use that, on my old comp I wiped my Pc about 10 Times. Looking for Good progs..