IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Dream about Guru

Rate this topic

I dreamt about my Guru 2 days ago. It was in some house I never been in, strangly had my father in it too. I wanted to ask something of Gurudeva, so He called me over I said in his ear `I want to ask you some question [in my mind I thought and My Raskaldom [to reveal it]. Then the dream ended. Any clues what it could mean? Incites.

Guest guest

who is your guru? If you can reveal- please do!

As far as the dream interpretation- i dont know but fortunate just to dream about Guru!

Haribol!

anand

Guest guest

are really for you to interpret because they're seen thru your minds' eye... if it was me in your position tho i would be inclined to think that i'm internally being hesistant to ask some question to my Guru because i feel some sense of shame or embarassment - either because of the nature of the question or because of my ego. But Guru is there for you to ask openly and, being a devotee under his supervision, it is your duty to ask and his mercy to answer.

By the way, have you seen this: http://www.srilapurimaharaja.org/

Is that Him? Nice! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Guest guest

As Srila Prabhupada talks about dreams- here is the quote by him

"So far dreaming is concerned, we regard dreaming condition as another form of illusion or maya, only more subtle, that's all. But just like we may be serving Krsna in our waking state and thinking about Him then, so also it is possible to dream about Krsna and the spiritual master ... if we occasionally dream of Krsna, that is nice, that means you are making advancement in Krsna Consciousness."

[letter to Mahati dasi, 1977]

Dreaming about guru indicates advancement in Krishna Consciousness according to the above quote.

Haribol!

anand

Dandavats, I don't know anything. Let's just leave it in the capable hands of Lord Nityananda. I have been falling a lot more than usual. I NEVER in a million years would think I would get some spiritual dream right now. Never.

"I dreamt about my Guru 2 days ago. It was in some house I never been in, strangly had my father in it too. I wanted to ask something of Gurudeva, so He called me over I said in his ear `I want to ask you some question [in my mind I thought and My Raskaldom [to reveal it]. Then the dream ended. Any clues what it could mean? Incites. "

please prabhu tell me wich medicine you take to have such effects.. but i think it is mahamantra...

the dream's meaning is simple.. you have a strong desire to ask valuable questions to gurudeva and krsna and to surrender your self to them.. in this way you show to be an advanced devotee

hare krsna... vancha kalpa

I wish I could say. I haven't been doing anything. Only thing I can think of is, on my mouse mat I put paper with Gauranga-Nityananda then the |maha-mantra|. It sounds small to many but maybe it's helping me. I have no idea. If I knew I would say. Oh yes maybe it was one thing, I see Guru as 1 like Narayana Maharaja is same for me as our own Gurudeva. Plus there is something from NM which has helped me so much. My head is getting clear. Hope you are well. Jagdish is letting me download Lectures, going to take a looooooooooong time, even on broadband.