IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Swaminaryan instructs his followers to worship Krishna...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shikshapatri -- a book of commandments written by Lord Swaminarayan for his followers.

I meditate in my heart on Lord Shri Krishna who has to his left Radha, in whose bosom resides Laxmi and who sportively plays in Vrandavan. (1)

I, Sahajanand Swami, address this Shikshapatri from Vrittalaya (Vadtal) to all my followers residing in various parts of the country. (2)

Except at Jagannathpuri, neither cooked food nor water even if it be remains of an offering to Lord Krishna shall be accepted, which are served by others who are not approved by age-old conventions to do so. (19)

None shall listen to discourses on religious subjects from such persons whose teachings may lead to deviation from Devotion to Lord Krishna or detraction from one's own Dharma. (25)

None shall ever believe in such scriptures which by spurious arguments refute and strike at the very root of the existence of Lord Krishna and His incarnations. (29)

None shall do Lord Krishna's devotion devoid of Dharma. None shall give up worship of Lord Krishna out of fear of censure by ignorant people. (39)

When my followers go to the temple of Krishna either on days of celebration of festival or any other day, they shall keep themselves completely apart from the persons of the opposite sex and shall be careful not to touch them. (40)

All my twice-born (Brahmin, Kshatriya, and Vaishya) followers who are initiated into Lord Krishna's devotion by a spiritual master descended from the family of Dharmadev shall always put on round their neck a double kanthi (rosary) of Tulsi beads and shall make a vertical Tilak mark on their foreheads, chest, and on both the arms. (41)

This Tilak shall be made of Gopichandan or with Sandal paste mixed with Saffron and Kumkum left over after having been offered to Krishna. (42)

Within this vertical Tilak a full-moon shape mark shall be made of the same substance or Kumkum which is offered to Radha and Laxmi. (43)

Sat-Shudras (shudras of a higher order) who are devoted to Lord Krishna and who scrupulously and sincerely follow their Dharma shall also put on a kanthi and a vertical Tilak like the twice-born. (44)

Those devotees who belong to other than the Sat-Shudra group shall put on a double Kanthi of Sandal beads and make on their forehead only a round mark leaving out the vertical Tilak. (45)

All my followers shall every day rise from bed before sun-rise. After meditating on Krishna they shall attend the call of nature. (49)

The widows shall abstain from placing on their forehead both a vertical Tilak and a round symbol. Thereafter all my followers shall mentally render devotional service to Lord Krishna. (53)

After reverently bowing down before the pictorial image of Radha and Krishna and completing repetition of "mantra" according to one's capacity, my followers shall attend to daily pursuit of worldly duties. (54)

Even the devotees like Ambarish who have totally surrendered their self to the Lord shall strictly follow a course of religious practice up to mental worship in the chronological order as laid down above. (55)

These Atmanivedi i.e. dedicated devotees shall worship Shri Krishna's image made of stone or metal or Saligram (Vishnu) with offerings like Sandal paste, flowers, fruits, etc., which are procurable at the time according to their respective capacity and then shall recite eight-lettered holy mantra of Shri Krishna. (56)

They then shall read hymns or study text of religious scriptures according to their capacity. Those who do not know Sanskrit shall recite songs and holy names of Shri Krishna. (57)

They shall then offer food to Lord Krishna and partake of "prasad" from the offerings to the Lord. They shall ever engage themselves with love in the eternal devotional service of Lord Krishna. (58)

These devotees shall never even drink water or take roots or fruits without offering them to Lord Krishna. (60)

All our devotees who are out of old age or in great adversity are not able to offer worship to the image of Lord Krishna shall hand over the image to other devotee and shall offer mental worship so much as health permits. (61)

Only that image of Lord Krishna which is given for worship or installed by the Acharya of Dharmakul shall be worshipped. The other images may be only bowed down but not worshipped. (62)

All my followers shall go to the temple of the Lord daily in the evening and shall engage themselves in singing loudly praises and reciting names of Lord Krishna. (63)

Discourses on the Lord Krishna's life and teachings shall be delivered and listened to with great respect. On festival days, songs of Lord Krishna shall be sung in accompaniment with musical instruments. (64)

Shri Vithalnathji, son of Shri Vallabhacharya who is king among all Vaishnavas, has prescribed the days of Vratas, shall be followed by my followers, who shall observe fasts and festivals accordingly and shall adopt the mode of worship of Lord Krishna as enjoined by him. (81-82)

A Pilgrimage of holy places, chief among which is Dwarka, shall be made by our followers in the prescribed manner and as their means permit them. All shall be kind and charitable towards the poor according to their resources. (83)

When the solar or the lunar eclipse takes place,---all of my followers shall leave aside every other activity and after purified shall engage themselves in the chanting of the Mantra of Lord Krishna. (86)

The four Vedas, Vyas-Sutras, Shrimad Bhagavat, Vishna-Sahasranama from Mahabharat, Shri Bhagavat Gita, Code of conduct named Vidurniti, Shri Vasudeva-Mahatmya from Vishnu-Khand in Skand-Purana, and Yajnavalkya-Smriti which are chief among scriptures are eight favorite scriptures held high by us as authentic. (93,94,95)

The Tenth and the Fifth Skandas of Shrimad Bhagavat shall supremely serve the object of realizing the majesty and the glory of the Lord's greatness. (98)

The Tenth Skanda, the Fifth Skanda of the Bhagavat ; and Yajnavalkya Smriti shall be esteemed respectively as our Science of Devotion, Science of Yoga, and Science of Dharma. (99)

The commentary on Vyas-Sutras, and on Bhagavat Gita by Shri

Ramanujacharya shall be given recognition as our Science of the Spirit. (100)

The texts contained in these scriptures, which uphold utmost the divine concrete form of Lord Krishna, the importance of Dharma, the supremacy of Devotion, and the necessity of detachment, shall be given superior authority to the rest of the utterances. The secret of the matter is that Bhakti of Lord Krishna shall indissolubly be wedded to Dharma. (101-102)

Dharma is right conduct authenticated by Sruti and Smriti. Bhakti (devotion) is extreme profound love for God coupled with the knowledge of the majesty and magnificence of Lord Krishna. (103)

Vairagya (detachment) means non-attachment towards all other objects except Lord Krishna. Jnana is right realization of the nature and content of Jiva, Maya, and Ishwar. (104)

Who is Ishwar? He is Shri Krishna who is Para Brahma Bhagwan Purushottam and our most cherished Deity. He is worthy to be worshipped by us all. He is the cause of all manifestations and incarnations. (108)

Lord Krishna when He is with Radha, shall be known as Radha-Krishna ; with Rukmini, as Laxminarayan ; with Arjuna, as NarNarayan. When He is together with Balabhadra and other devotees, He will be spoken of by such names being placed before His name. (109-110)

Devotees such as Radha and others are at times by the side of the Lord and at other times, they become absorbed in His body, being overwhelmed with love and devotion. He then remains one and single and all alone. (111)

Therefore no distinction or discrimination shall be made between one and the other of these manifestations. Lord Krishna is permanently two-armed. It is only out of His sweet will that he assumes the different forms like the four-armed, the eight-armed, or the thousand-armed. (112)

All men on earth shall always engage themselves in the devotion of Lord Krishna, with the full understanding that there is no other superior way for achieving the Summon bonum of life except the path of devotion to the Lord. (113)

Bhakti coupled with Satsang is the most coveted reward of all accomplishments of all virtues and learning of the virtuous and scholarly persons. Even the most learned scholars go down without devotion to Lord Krishna and communion with the Saints (Satsang). (114)

It is only Lord Shri Krishna, His incarnations, and His images that alone can be meditated upon. But no man or Deity shall be meditated upon even though he may be a devotee of God or a knower of Brahman. Therefore the latter kind of meditation shall not be done by any of our followers. (115)

Our followers shall respectfully listen to the Tenth Skanda of Shrimad Bhagavat daily or at least once in a year. The learned persons shall read it daily or at least once in a year. (117)

Our followers shall perform reverently repeated readings

(Purascharan) of the Tenth Skanda of Bhagavat and Vishnu---

Sahasranama in a holy place ; for such performances fulfill the desires of the cherished objects. (118)

They (followers and acharyas) shall perform the celebration of the conclusion of Vratas like Ekadashi and others as prescribed in the scriptures according to their capacity. The performance of this ceremony yields desired objects. (148)

When householders undertake a journey to have a Darshan of the image of Lord Krishna, a preceptor, or a saint, they shall not eat meals of others either during the journey or at the respective places of the temple of Lord Krishna, preceptor, or a saint ; for 'partaking of others' food deprives one of one's merits. They shall, therefore, take their meals at their own cost during such journey. (151)

Our followers, both men and women, who shall act in conformity with the commandments of this Shikshapatri shall surely attain the fulfillment of all the four Purusharthas ; Dharma (Ethics), Artha (Wealth), Kama (Desires), and Moksha (Liberation). (206)

Those men and women followers who shall transgress the precepts contained in this Shikshapatri shall be deemed by our loyal followers to be outside the fold of our fellowship. (207)

Our Satsangi followers shall daily engage themselves in the reading of Shikshapatri. Those who are illiterate and incapable of reading shall reverently attend to the listening of Shikshapatri. (208)

When there is none who can read out Shikshapatri, they shall do daily worship of it. All shall pay reverent respect to Shikshapatri as our words are concrete and manifest form. (209)

Our Shikshapatri shall be given only to persons endowed with righteous virtues of the Divine and Godly wealth and not to those who possess unrighteous vices of the Dark and devilish powers. (210)

We have written this Shikshapatri on the fifth lay of the bright half of the month of Maha of the Vikram Samvat year One Thousand Eight Hundred Eighty Two. Shikshapatri is one which will yield the highest welfare of all human beings. (211)

May Lord Krishna, destroyer of total miseries of His devout votaries, protector of Bhakti (devotion) coupled with Dharma, fulfiller of His devotees' desires for cherished happiness, shower the integral beneficence on us all without exception. (212)

Guest guest

Yes Lord Swaminarayan does instruct his followers to worship shri Krishna. Big deal. Is that wrong? In fact its the obvious and this is another reason in why all should understand that Lord Swaminarayan was no mere mortal. He established Krishna Upasana to a very high level.

Lord Swaminarayan also took an oath that he was this supreme Lord who's divine abode was Golok also called Brahmpur or Akshar.Its a shame people dont realise this let alone ignore or oppose it.

"Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that be." Lord Krishna (Bg. 9.11)

Guest guest

God forbid for the poeple who oppose Lord Swaminarayans divinity as Lord supreme, in their tone and words in which they have offended, Lord Krishna as Swaminarayan Bhagwaan reprimands you when you leave your body. Ask yourself if you can afford that.

Jay Swaminarayan

Jay Shri Krishna

Let all be, Lord Krishna will take care of the rest.

They have Radha-Krishna diety. But thier goal is actually Lord Swaminarayana, I don't see any of their followers have even an inch of love for Krishna. It's because many are still in the stage of development. They have no clue who Krishna is. That is why you get people fighting all the time.

Guest guest

It seems to be the following 4 the wealthy Gujeratis only.

How come your god is visible growing old, having high blood pressure and teeth problems;))

No incarnation has these defects

Quoted from thier own scripture and the 2nd guess more or less called him shameless for saying Krishna is Supreme. This is thier OWN scripture! Nothing could be more baffling. I am giving up talking sence to these people. I know some of them know the truth [i can see it in thier eyes]. But most are still unaware. Like Krishna says in Gita, only some know Him in truth. Gaurabol!

Guest guest

Listen right where have you read such nonsense up from? Ive answered this question before:

Does Lord Krishna tell you to foster hatredespecially against other Gods no matter what their teachings are? The answer to the last few questions is no. Stop finding flaws in other Gods and religion when you have flaws in yourself. After you correct those flaws than talk.

Secondly, in saying that an avatar never ageing, this is also absolutely false.

You say that God is always “Navyuvan”? Could you find me the quote where this is stated? How can God always be Navyuvan since he takes birth and evolves as his desires. Vaman Bhagwan didn’t have to be a dwarf. Lord Krishna was a baby and later grew into a man as this was a manushya avtaar. In that Yug people like Bhishma Pitamah had long lifespans thus Lord Krishna lived for 125 years which wasn’t abnormal in them days. The belief of Lord Krishna being God came after he went back to Golok. Even the majority of the Yadu clan didn’t realise such. Also Lord Parshuram was the incarnation of God. He wasn’t exactly Navyuvan. Bhagwan Parshuram aged. From the young Brahmin who slayed multiple generations of shatriya’s to the silver haired guru of Bhisma and Karna. Which scriptures are you quoting from?

You state that “Your God had a pot belly and blood pressure! etc. but your forgetting that when the Lord comes on to the earth its his wish to how he portrays his divya leela and kriyas. For example a paaradhi archer in the foot shot Lord Krishna. This was a nimitt he used to become antardhyaan. If he wanted he could have just vanished but yet chose not to. He passed from this world as a manushya would. By the way where did you read that Lord Swaminarayan had blood pressure? Or visited the dentist? Even if he did this wouldn’t be any less then Krishna bhagwaan having to shave or have a mundane (haircut).

At least as a Vaishnav you should think that it isn’t your place you question unless your there pratyaksh or you find that a being is against the principles or sayings of the Vedas. Lord Swaminarayan was of no such. In fact he established these Vedas, Purans and Upanishads once again.

Your views suggest that you haven’t even digested the teachings of the Bhagwat Gita let alone the any other purans or scriptures.

Guest guest

Yeh well doh. We have found that this same Lord Swaminarayan is Krishna supreme. So we are believing in the same Krishna.

You obviously are so content in wanting to and forcing yourself to believe that Lord Swaminarayan wasnt GoD. How can you state such with so little knowledge of Lord Swaminarayan?

All you do have is the audacity to be the very same agnostic which i see in atheist. As a lover of Krishna you should be full of compassion and love not hatred, envy and arrogance let alone ignorance.

Guest guest

Yes this is our own scripture. Not just ours but all of Kaliyug’s mankind.What you trying to say that Lord Swaminarayan should say “don’t believe in Krishna and believe in me”? Is that what your expecting from this sampraday?

Well if that were the case and Lord Sahajanand did such then you would still question Him by saying that ‘Oh, Lord Krishna would never say He was God and to follow Him only”. So whether one way or another you people just want a sense of feeling that you have achieved a lot by questioning a being. How do you know if Shri Krishna is Shri Swaminarayan? You haven’t read his divine leela’s yet. Never mind this you don’t even believe in the quotes which are quoted in the holy Scriptures such as the Skand Puran.

By the way the Skand Puran also talks of Golok as Akshardham. Naradji has described Golok and talked of it and also named it Akshar. This is stated within the Vasudev Mahatmyam of Skand Puran. Lord Swaminarayan has also talked of Golok as being named as Akshar also and named this same Golok as Akshardham, Golok and Brahmpur.

Yet you people have the audacity to come on here and say “oh, where is Akshardahm in the purans then?”. There aint no other way to make you understand. Youre like the Yadu clan who lived with Krishna yet didn’t understand Him and Question his Leela as well. You live with Krishna yet Question his very Leelas.

Just because you don’t believe in a Being as God at least have the respect for Him. As Lord Swaminarayan did what no mere human could. Even the Governor of Mumbai Sir Malcolm John verified this in his own handwriting after knowing Lord Swaminarayan and having a conversation with Him.

You state that Krishna states in the Gita “only some know him in truth. Well in my eyes Shri Krishna is talking about you as well. You might be carrying out your daily chants and what not, also you may be very literate in the gyaan you have of the sanatan Dharm. But Gyaan and chanting alone cannot realise God. For Gods greatness is immense for a fickle mind to understand. Even the Vedas describe his greatness as Neti Neti.

Many seers and saints carried out years of penance and meditation to get to know him, they even performed many a gyaan yagna’s. Yet did not realise his greatness. King Bharat gave up his whole kingdom and lived as a seer where yet he still fell from his path to attain him.

So my friend you obviously still lack. Yet I have all the respect for you for the staunchness in your Bhakti and Ekagra Mind for Ishtadev Lord Shi Krishna. I respect that and am really happy to see that and I genuinely mean that. For there will be many humans calling themselves God. I understand where you are coming from. Lord Swaminarayan himself states this in the Vachanamrut. Yet trust me dear friend Lord Swaminarayan is not this mere human. He is God himself. Read more about what he did and all the divine natures he played. He was Nar Narayan incarnate. The same Nar Narayan who was born to murti and Dharm. The same Nar Narayan who is Shri Krishna and Arjun.

Krishna never grows old beyond 125 Years, Krishna is Supreme Lord according to Lord Swami-narayana.

This is a question and answer between a Krishna [K] devotee and Swami-narayana devotee:

K-Why did Swami-narayana say Krishna is God in His own scriptures?

S-He didn't mean it, it was just to establish His [swami-narayana worship]

K-Isn't that a concoction and baseless, simple mental speculation on your part?

S-No later Swami-narayana stated He was Supreme.

K-So why don't you worship both Krishna and Swami-narayana?

S-Of cource we do, but we regard Swami-narayana as Godhead

K-Isn't that going against the teachings?

S-No Swami says He is Supreme and we accept this

K-But didn't He say Krishna was Supreme?

S-Yes Krishna is Supreme but also Swami-narayana

K-So why does Swami-narayana establish the worship of Krishna in all temples?

S-I do not know

K-Do you think Swami-Narayana really claimed to be Supreme or is He a Guru only?

S-No He said He was Supreme

K-So what is your goal?

S-To goto akshardham where Lord Swami-narayana recides.

K-So what is the point of worshipping Krishna if your goal is Swami-narayana?

S-He says to worship krishna

K-Is that your reason for worshipping Krishna?

S-Of cource it is.

K-Do you not think Swami-narayana was Your Guru who taught you to worship Krishna?, would'nt that solve the reason why you seperatly worship Krishna?

S-I do not know.

Guest guest

Jay Shri Nar-Narayan

U'v obviously overheard or collected this from a person lacking in knowledge.only fools quote fools.I know u not to be a fool so cease quoting such lame references.

Just try and contemplate this-

Scenario:

*u meet God

*he is in a form not previously witnessed by any1

*he states'i am the God u worship.U must do as i say'

The snag is-u dont know that he is He.

1.U havent refered to the scriptures to check that he is going to come at a particular time or place,born to particularly named parents etc,etc

2.Your intellect doesn't allow u 2 accept any 1 claiming almost immedieately to be the 1 Supreme Parameshwar as God.

Conclusion:

U dismiss the slightest notion that He may be whom He says He is.U miss out on this oppurtunity to further enhance your already spiritual atma.(obviously u will agree there is no such thing as being TOO close to our Bhagwan)

So the Lord tells AND shows his true self to His followers where he deems correct.ie;to Arjun on the Kurukshetra,to the assembly gathered at Indrapasth(death of Shishupal)assembly gathered at Hastinapur on His mission as peace envoy,even to His many enemies.As Lord Swaminarayan he did the same.

This question and answer extract from wherever u found it is very poor as is r th guys involved in the conversation.His knowledge of Bhagwan Swaminarayan must yet be young,minute and very limited.All faiths have these.A regular Watford attendee recently told me that the teachings of our Shri Madhusudan regarding Ekadashis,fasts,Widow maryadas,Relations before marriage and lots more don't apply to this day and age.Now i'd be a complete fool to use this persons views and words in even a debate of very low intellectual capacity.

Jay Shree Radha-Ramana-Dev

Just goes to show who is the fool haha.

Swami-Narayana said to worship Krishna, there is not much else to say about it. Your mistaking Swami Narayana [Guru] for the Supreme Lord. Vanchamapatam cannot claim He is Supreme because it contradicts everything He said before. Thus you are basically establishing Swami-Narayana worship ABOVE the worship of Krishna.

Guest guest

Jai Sri Hari

"This is a question and answer between a Krishna [K] devotee and Swami-narayana devotee:"

These are both the same,my beloved Mr Daas.Whether you accept Lord Swaminarayan or not makes no difference to the existing satsangis.Only to you.I myself am already at peace and proceed on my path to Akshardham/Golokdham.I will see my Sri Krishna sooner or later.I know this as I have never insulted or offended Him in any form,nor do I seek to offend His beloved devotees of His,of ANY of His magnificent avatars.Nor do I refuse to accept any of His avatars that may have graced this Brahmand.

Find your REAL peace and achieve Him Mr Daas and his like.

Jai Sri Vasudev

Sahajananda Gurum bhahje sahda

Guest guest

May Sri Hari one day grsnt you true wisdom and the ability to follow his teachings.

This Question/ Answer is so funny. Did you get these answers from a 10 year old? If not then irresepective of where you got this from the person you did get it off doesnt know much about the Swaminarayan faith to come up with answers such as "I dont know".

You guys make me laugh.

Jay Shree Swaminarayan.

Jay Dwarika Dheesh.

By the way we are not establishing Shri Swaminarayan worship ABOVE the worship of Shri Krishna, as true Swaminarayan followers regard him as Shri Krishna himself. Do you not understand my words?

We believe he is the very same Krishna. Whether we worship Him or Krishna correctly, we will attain the same Golok or Akshardham. As both dhaams are the same with different names. This can clearly be seen in teh Vasudev Mahatmyam when Naradji explains Golok, as he also calls it Akshar!

Which is what lord Swaminarayn called re established it as (Akshardham).

We believe he is the very same Krishna. Whether we worship Him or Krishna correctly, we will attain the same Golok or Akshardham.

Just as Lord Rama and Krishna are not the same. They are Vishnu-tattva, and they have different charactarictics. This you have to understand.

The philosophy you are propounding is like the Ramakrishna Mission who say, yata mat tata pat, whatever you do is fine, whatever form you worship God is fine, in the end you will attain Krishna. This is not Gaudiya at all. It's simple concoction. Sorry for the harsh words. Gaurabol /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If your Goal is Krishna why are you saying Swami-Narayana is God, whom do you hope to see when you get to Goloka? If indeed you attain that abode?

Guest guest

The appearance of Swami Narayan is not predicted in the Vedic Scriptures.

Guest guest

Here is sometrhing I got form a phd studying sanskrit about the akshar verse.

"...the first quote about Akshardham from the Skanda Purana is a good example of this: Here Lord Vasudeva simply says that that He has an imperishable (akshara)abode (dhama), where He eternally lives in the company of Srimati Radharani and Lakshmi devi. This is clearly a reference to Lord Krishna's abode. Lord Krishna confirms in Bhagavad-gita also that His dhama is imperishable. Basically, I don't think that there is much point in arguing about these verses. The the fact is that if you already believe that Sri Swaminarayan is God, then you will find these quotations convincing, otherwise not."

This is a paragraph from a response I got concerning swaminaryanas athenticity.

Q. Hasn't swaminarayan established the worship of Krishna in the shikshapatri?

S. Yes swaminaryana took Krishna as his ista deva, just as ram worshipped shiva etc.

Q. But swaminarayan in verse 108 of shikshapatri says Krishna is the source of all incarnations (Avtari) but you say swaminaryana is this.

S. Oh.. Actually when he says this he is talking about himself.

Go figure.

Guest guest

Dishscha vidishah sarva udhaarvadho vyapnuvach yata

AKSHARAM BRAHM kathitam sachidanand lakshanam

Vasudev Mahatmyaham : Adhyay 17 shloka 2

Lord Krishna to Narad states here about Akshar Brahm (his divine abode). The same Akshar Brahm that Lord Swaminarayan called it.

Again:

Bhakta ekantikaste AKSHAR PARAM PADE Sevya te tu hinam

Vasudev Mahatmyaham : Adhyay 15 shloka 17

The Maruts describe Golok as Akshar and that Ekantik Bhakts attain this and called it param pad.

Then again:

Asavamih Brahmansmin Akshardhamni

radhalakshmi yuto nityam vasami svasriteiya sah

Adhyay 18 shloka 6.

HERE LORD KRISHNA MENTIONS GOLOK AND CALLS IT AKSHARDHAM HIMSELF!!

Lord Shri Krishna says to Narad that He Himself lives in this Akshardham along with Radhaji And Lakshmiji.

God also states in adhyay 18 shloka 8 that He is the same Krishna residing in Golok as well as Vaikuntha. Therefore the Rama residing in Vaikutha is the same Krishna in Golok. So how can anybody say that one incarnation is greater than the other is a sin:

Vaikunthakhya mahdhaamni lakshmya sah chaturbhujam

vasami nandgarudmukhyeha sakam cha parshadey

Lord Krishna to Narad explains in adhay 18 shlika 46 that its not as though He has 24 incarnations or such an such an amount only. He has ananta avtaars and within that there is no limit along with no limit of where and when. He states that He comes whenever asurs attack the vedokt dharm. :

yada yada cha vedokto dharmo nashishyate sureiha

pradurbhavo bhavishyo me tadrakhaye tada tada.

So there you go. Read up my friends. You are attacking the Lord when you attack Lord Swaminarayan.

And your such against him that no matter what evidence you see you will not believe it. Lord Shree Hari willl be laughing and thinking look aqt them arguing over ME. As both Krishna and Swaminarayan are Him.

Guest guest

"" Q. But swaminarayan in verse 108 of shikshapatri says Krishna is the source of all incarnations (Avtari) but you say swaminaryana is this.

S. Oh.. Actually when he says this he is talking about himself.""

You stated that in your reply. But listen my friend. First of all God knows where you find these people to answer questions for you. Maybe you make them up as you go along so they may befit you.

Secondly Lord Swaminarayan is right in saying that Lord Krishna is the source of all incarnations. This is because Lord Krishna is the same Lord Swamianrayan. They are both one. So all He is doing is talking of himself. As he himself is this Lord. Just Like what Krishna did when he was talking about Parbrahm. He was talking of himself only yet he didnt say Myself there he stated 'ParBrahm'.

Again if you look at when Lord Swaminarayan was give his naam karan sanskaar by Markandya Muni at that point he was given the name : Krishna, Hari, HariKrishna etc.

Guest guest

"...the first quote about Akshardham from the Skanda Purana is a good example of this: Here Lord Vasudeva simply says that that He has an imperishable (akshara)abode (dhama), where He eternally lives in the company of Srimati Radharani and Lakshmi devi.

Well there is the Akshardham that Swaminarayan bhagwaan talks of.

Thats your answer. Therfore Golok is Akshardham. Which shri Krishna himself had talked of. For all teh people who ask where 'Akshardham' is mentioned here is your answer.