IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Prahladha Rap

Rate this topic

<font color="red"> Prahladha Rap </font color>

<center>

<font color="#666666">"First things first lets talk about your, mine and everybodies birth

how did we all get here, there must be something to it, we cant just appear

lets probe deep into this thought, its something that isnt usually taught

in schools or universities, but the answer is well known to sages and swami's."

"The sages and swami's have realized, that the Lord is maker of it all from eyes to skies

Krishna a name of God which means, the all attractive Lord one whose face gleams

when we get along and show some affection, and bring some devotion then were going in the right direction cause it aint about power to God above, its about caring and sharing love."

"Krishna declares in the Bhagavad Gita, the song of God which is so so sweet yeah

I am the source of all the spiritual and material worlds. Everything emenates from me.

The wise who know this perfectly engage in my devotional service and worship me with all

their hearts."

"So how do we know Krishna aint a hoax, or a cheater who will do anything for some votes

well by devotion he will reveal himself, not by wealth or staying in good health

cause its devotion which the Lord likes, all the rest of it gots to take a hike

the Lord being a lover aint trying to scare, or hurt our feelings, or leave us bare

and how do we bring our devotion, you now want to bring it to motion

well the answer to this appears, in the same Gita a scripture spanning 5,000 years

of time but still is As it was, thanks to Swami Bhaktivedanta who does

touch upon the devotional spirit, its benificial for all who hear it."

"Krishna says in the Gita again, to his boy Arjuna a dear friend. If one offers me with love and devotion a leaf, flower, fruit or water, i will accept it."

"So the Lord accepts offerings of devotion and love, thats what it takes to get to the land up above or sometimes called the spiritual world, where problems cease and affection unfurals

stay here in this world of death and disease, aint what im tryin to do, between me and you

cause theres a much better place, guarded by jaya and vijaya with their mace

to get to this world we have to be pure, and to do this we gotta bring love thats for sure

bringing love is the way to help, pain or unhealthiness within the self

in conclusion lets agree to stop the confusion, in this world by giving devotion some thought

where else have you heard such a nice subject brought."

</center></font color>

By Prahladha dasa

[Good friend of mine in Usa. [e-buddy]

[done in 25 Mins, Rap master]

Guest guest

The music is nice but the guy can't rap. If you want to see a devotee who can rap try these, it's a concert put on at New Panihati by a gurukuli band. They do some rap and some acoustic songs and some electric songs. The rapper is quite good. These files are in .WMV format.

Posted Image<div class="center">1

Guest guest

If you want an even better quality video and audio player for those files get Winamp for free at

http://www.winamp.com/

In order for Winamp to play quicktime files .mov, you need this plugin

http://www.nunzioweb.com/sawgstuff/wa/in_qt.dll

Download it and then put it into the Winamp plugins folder, then yer good to go, except you will have to input the url of the quicktime file you will play into the Winamp 'play url' which is accessible from the file button on Winamp.

Another excellent plugin for Winamp is this

http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=143894

That plugin increases the quality and control of the sound on winamp. After downloading it go to Winamp > options > preferences > DSP effects. Then click on the plugin titled 4Front and then at the bottom it will say 'configure active plugin' click that and yer good to go.

It's amazing to see how devotees are inspired to use their talents for Krishna and so many amazing varieties of Krishna conscious services are being done!

Jaya Srila Prabhupada!