IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Srila Prabhupada Your Ever Well Wisher Video Watch it!

Rate this topic

It's just normal Windows file. Cannot think why it won't sorry. When it says to download codec let it do it, that's all I can say. If you want hear the audio only you can here:

Listen-

http://www.krsnaconsciousness.org/Gauranga/Audio/Srila_Prabhupada-Your-Ever-Well-Wisher.ram

Download [Right-click save as]

http://www.krsnaconsciousness.org/Gauranga/Audio/Srila_Prabhupada-Your-Ever-Well-Wisher.rm

Guest guest

I have latest MP - here is the error message:

Windows Media Player cannot play this file. Connect to the Internet or insert the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again.

It says nothing about the codec.

How big is the file - could it emailed?

Yer servant,

BDM

Guest guest

Hari Bol Pankaja Dasa Prabhu!

Yes that worked like a charm - and now we can have it to play off-line as well - thank you.

This certainly makes me want to get the entire DVD set - but I do not even have a DVD player yet!

In any case this download is awesome in the interm!

Yer servant,

BDM

Thats cool man. It's not that Good quality that Krishna Productions will mind, and it's not so bad they they wouldn't. Like a Try before you buy.

Ps. The Original File was 500Mbs. And this is about 6Mbs. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok since everybody likes this [even though has watermark saying 'Trial in red letters'. This seems to be most popular sofware right now. I am going to do Prabhupada chanting Japa. There is DVD of it. I think NOBODY will mind if I do that. For 26K connection and higher. That Dl did work for many devotees, but some needed to dl 1st, no clue why /images/graemlins/confused.gif .,,,..... Hare krsna...

Guest guest

Hari Bol!

If you do another 'try before ya buy' - with watermark - maybe make the file size somewhat bigger than 6MB/500MB - try say 25MB/500MB - of course with the watermark in place the image quality could be made a little better?

Yer servant,

BDM