IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
qasim

Why do the muslims and hindus not unite in India ?

Rate this topic

Lets face it,western 'help' has indeed caused more problems than it has solved. The 'west' usually supports the 'side' that supports their financial needs or 'greeds' as the case may be the most. India and pakistan have a shared heritage that is greater and stronger than their western ties, if the politicians of these respective countries had some balls they would say 'thanks but no thanks' and make use of people who are basically each others brothers in race and geography, instead of these fruitless disputes about Kashmir. UNITY will lift the Asian subcontinent. Not division.all praise to God

You are right. It is a political game being played for survival.It is the continuation of British legacy of 'Divide and rule'.

People of both India and Pakistan should tell these politicians to get lost. Let u vote for LOVE. Love is God and God is love.

Guest guest

if muslims continue to kill hindus, how can there be unity between hindus and muslims?

I believe that all Hindu-Muslim clashes are engineered by vested interests. These interests can be anyone or more out of across-the-border-agencies, politicians,Hindu/Muslim fundamentalists, anti-social elements. No common Hindu or Muslim wants to fight each other but in the frenzy of spread hate in the name of religion they are sucked in to the clashes. It is therefore becomes necessary to properly guide these people to beware of these hate mongers and trouble creaors. This forum can be a medium for such guidance.

Guest guest

or do you feel ashamed? Don't be offended, but if you're afraid to answer, you don't have to. I won't force you. Take your time.

Is there any specific reason for asking such questions?

You asked me if I am a Hindu. I told you that I am a Hindu and I am proud to be a Hindu. Is this statement very difficul to understand?

Now tell me about yourself. Probably then I amy be able to remove any misundersanding or doubt you have.

Guest guest

I was simply trying to be friendly. If you're offended and feel the answer could be too painful for you to handle, please don't bother responding. I won't trouble you any further.

Just that I've always been fascinated by Hindus and wanted to know more, NOT by merely reading but by communicating with real Hindus. I find it fascinating that the Hindus are still around after having been slaves for so many centuries (it must be a world record!) to muslims and others. I always wonder whether Hindus feel ashamed on this account.

But if you find this too painful to answer, I understand perfectly. No hard feelings.

I am not offended. In fact no Hindu will be offended as Hinduism teaches us that different people might have different views on various subjects and all of them might be right. Hinduisn teaches its followers to believe in the goodness of all human beings as everybody is God's child.Hindu thoughts are generally not understood by many people and this gives rise to confusion in their mind.

Your questions and my answers are not painful for me. I only intended to find out the purpose behind your questions. Now when you have clarified that you have always been fascinated by Hinduism and wanted to know more, the purpose is known. You can communicate with me freely at (suresh@betterlife4all.com)

As far as being slaves for so many centuries to muslims and others there is nothing to feel ashamed on this account.Rather the people who attacked Hindus and made them slaves should feel ashamed of themselves.Where will you find people who embrace their attackers and treat them as their family members.

These Hindu views, as I have said earlier, might look strange to you but a deeper understanding will make them crystal clear. This is the beauty of Hinduism. Hinduism is based on eternal principles of love and compassion for all the mankind. Hinduism is not started by a person or persons. It does not associate with individuals but with all human beings as a family. Being a follower of such religion can only be a mater of pride. So many attacks but Hinduism is still strong.Hinduism has never attacked any other religion.Attacking others or hating others is not a part of Hinduism.

Guest guest

You people are sick minds. We are humans first, then hindus or muslims. Religion never unites. On the contrary it creates a rift between amimals of the same species. Do dogs and cats follow any religion? No. Then why do we humans do?

If all of us give up practicing our religions and embrace the humanitarian faith this planet will become a more habitable place.

Come on Homo sapians, time to enlighten yourselves.

Guest guest

I was simply trying to be friendly. If you're offended and feel the answer could be too painful for you to handle, please don't bother responding. I won't trouble you any further.

Just that I've always been fascinated by Hindus and wanted to know more, NOT by merely reading but by communicating with real Hindus. I find it fascinating that the Hindus are still around after having been slaves for so many centuries (it must be a world record!) to muslims and others. I always wonder whether Hindus feel ashamed on this account.

But if you find this too painful to answer, I understand perfectly. No hard feelings.

Hello? Where is the questions of Hindus being slaves for so many centuries? Hinduism existed far, far before any other faith even came into the picture.

If you go back in History, you will find that Hindus have always been the people who treated guests like Gods. Unfortunately, this was misconstrued by the guests as a weakness and the guests tried taking over more than they were invited for. Patience has also been the hallmark of Hinduism. So we bore it with patience till such time that "This far, and no further" came.

Incidentally, Hinduism is a way of life, and not a relegion. Which other faith gives you complete freedom to pray as you will? No Hindu is bound by religion to pray 5 times a day, or go to the temple on Sundays. If a Hindu wants to pray at midnight, so be it. If the Hindu wants to pray on wednesday, so be it. If a Hindu wants to pray in the solitude of his/her bathroom, so be it. No time, no place. No compulsion. A Hindu can still visit a mosque or a church and fully respect that faith. Now if that is not freedom to follow your faith, tell me what is?

And yet you dare to call us slaves?

Lets face it,western 'help' has indeed caused more problems than it has solved. The 'west' usually supports the 'side' that supports their financial needs or 'greeds' as the case may be the most. India and pakistan have a shared heritage that is greater and stronger than their western ties, if the politicians of these respective countries had some balls they would say 'thanks but no thanks' and make use of people who are basically each others brothers in race and geography, instead of these fruitless disputes about Kashmir. UNITY will lift the Asian subcontinent. Not division.all praise to God

Sorry, problem here is not the West. Problem here IS Muslims themselves. You are trying to divert your problems and mistakes in life toward the West as Excuses.

True ... the West supports sides which beneficts them the most, which is why I personally believe that India shouldn't continue to take USA as a model and instead, turn her attention toward other Asian Nations like Japan, Korea and Singapore. I believe Indian Governments are making steps toward it, so shouldn't rush them. I suggest Hindus here also start to get to know other Asians and don't live in a nutshell called India alone. Start with the Internet and don't be shy to learn other languages.

What "shared heritage" do you speak of which India and Pakistan has in common?

Also, in order for Kashmir problem to solve, Pakistan MUST ease claims to it and allow the Kashmir people to choose themselves whether they want to be with India or not. As long as Pakistan supports Kashmir rebels, there is no room for peace.

You people are sick minds. We are humans first, then hindus or muslims. Religion never unites. On the contrary it creates a rift between amimals of the same species. Do dogs and cats follow any religion? No. Then why do we humans do?

If all of us give up practicing our religions and embrace the humanitarian faith this planet will become a more habitable place.

Come on Homo sapians, time to enlighten yourselves.

If you wish to live like animals (cat and dogs) which has no religion (same way Atheists live), no one is stopping you.

But please, don't come and preach to us how to be enlighten. In my personal opinions, ANIMALS cannot enlighten themselves. :rolleyes:

Guest guest

Yeah, well the sooner pakistan stops sending terrorists to attack neighboring India, the better. The sooner muslims start seeing Hindus as human beings of a different religion who won't convert just to save their skins, the better. If you can convince your muslim brothers to do something more constructive with their lives other than attacking India or Hindus or any other non-muslims and learn to respect others and their way of life, learn to actually be tolerant and progressive, then and only then will there be any possibility of working together. If the above is not possible, then keep on dreaming.

One question - in WHICH nations did Muslims and non-Muslims live in peace for them (Muslims) to start living in peace now?

FACT - Muslims CANNOT live in peace with others.

FACT - Hindus CAN live in peace with others.

FACT - Hindus need to find allies among others who wish to live in peace.

FACT - Muslims AND ISLAM is NOT needed in this World.

Guest guest

To the Muslim who posted this thread...

I personally have nothing against Muslims. I have met some pretty nice and opened minded Muslims. I have also met some close minded Hindus. I am only admitting that because Hinduism teaches us not to have egos, unlike some ppl (obviously). However, there is one thing I need to get across. No matter what you say! You can call us your slaves, you can put our religion down all you want! Your words and actions mean nothing to me (and our people!). I am Hindu and proud! Our Gods and Goddess's are watching over us and protecting us! Your people can put me through hell, burn me and throw me in fire (like you have before)...I will still rise out of that fire pure and strong! Why? Not because I have mere "faith"....but because I eat, live and breath Hinduism, and to me, that's much stronger than any "faith". Remember...experience is much stronger than faith....and that's what Hinduism is all about! The 3rd largest "iternal truth" (not faith) in the world and growing ( not bragging here but putting it out there for you to know because we know you love to brag about Islam). No offense to all the good Muslims out there but you...you can keep having "faith" to determine whether or not you'll end up in paradise...while we're already experiencing paradise here on earth...through loving and serving God!

Guest guest

Imams provide reasons for anything during their firday speeches. They are one of the most unaccountable people to society and thus bring threat and danger to their own friday audiences.

To muslims, the shallow reasoning of imams is the scripture, unfortunately. The muslims don't care for the peaceful spiritual line drawn in islamic scriptures.

The muslims need to mature to realise that the reasoning mind is their biggest weakness. Their reasoning mind only teaches them how to respond as victims. Someone has to teach them that responding as victims on behalf of religion is itself a defeated approach.

I think first urgent step is to educate the gandpas, grandmas, the daddys and mummies in muslim families. These senior folks in their families have no guts to face up to their rebellious children. Their rebellious children could getaway with anything in the name of religion, as they could demand explanations for

-his sisters to be let a little too free and unislamic

-his brothers to be not so religious

-his ancestors to have sinned by islamic law

-his ancestors to have cheated on muslims and supported non-muslims.

The seniors of the family should take their religious rebellious children to psychiatrists for immediate councelling and monitoring. The mistake would be if these seniors go and fall on some imams feet to show them the right directions. The imams love to identify rebellious children in families and flare them up in the name of religion.

Muslims who think themselves to be complete as indians with no feeling of insecurity NOW, TODAY, THIS MOMENT, are the true muslim brothers for india. So long they continue like this well into the future, they'll continue to be true brothers.

Psychologist to Cleric:

Muslims are Barbaric

<small> March 13, 2006 | Yaakov Lappin</small>

Arab-American psychologist makes explosive TV appearance on Al-Jazeera, tells cleric: 'Clash is between those who treat woman like beasts and those who treat them like human beings'

An Arab-American psychologist, Wafa Sultan, has appeared live on the Al-Jazeera Arab satellite network, where she confronted an Egyptian Islamic cleric, and declared that "the clash we are witnessing around the world… is a clash between a mentality that belongs to the Middle Ages and another mentality that belongs to the 21st century."

The February TV appearance, which has been widely circulated around the internet, was made available by the Arabic translation service MEMRI.

"The clash we are witnessing around the world is not a clash of religions, or a clash of civilizations," said Sultan.

"It is a clash between civilization and backwardness, between the civilized and the primitive, between barbarity and rationality. It is a clash between freedom and oppression, between democracy and dictatorship. It is a clash between human rights, on the one hand, and the violation of these rights, on other hand. It is a clash between those who treat women like beasts, and those who treat them like human beings. What we see today is not a clash of civilizations. Civilizations do not clash, but compete," she stated.

Responding to the host's question, "Who came up with the concept of a clash of civilizations? Was it not Samuel Huntington? It was not Bin Laden," Sultan said: "The Muslims are the ones who began using this expression. The Muslims are the ones who began the clash of civilizations. The Prophet of Islam said: 'I was ordered to fight the people until they believe in Allah and His Messenger.' When the Muslims divided the people into Muslims and non-Muslims, and called to fight the others until they believe in what they themselves believe, they started this clash, and began this war. In order to start this war, they must reexamine their Islamic books and curricula, which are full of calls for takfir and fighting the infidels."

Sultan then turned to Dr. Ibrahim Al-Khouli, an Islamic cleric, and said: "My colleague has said that he never offends other people's beliefs. What civilization on the face of this earth allows him to call other people by names that they did not choose for themselves? Once, he calls them Ahl Al-Dhimma, another time he calls them the 'People of the Book,' and yet another time he compares them to apes and pigs, or he calls the Christians ‘those who incur Allah's wrath.’"

"Who told you that they are 'People of the Book'? They are not the People of the Book, they are people of many books. All the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs, the fruit of their free and creative thinking. What gives you the right to call them 'those who incur Allah's wrath,' or 'those who have gone astray,' and then come here and say that your religion commands you to refrain from offending the beliefs of others?"

'Jews forced world to respect them'

Al-Khouli asked Sultan whether she was "a heretic?You can say whatever you like. I am a secular human being who does not believe in the supernatural," replied Sultan.

"If you are a heretic, there is no point in rebuking you, since you have blasphemed against Islam, the Prophet, and the Koran," lambasted Al-Khouli.

"These are personal matters that do not concern you," replied Sultan, adding: "Brother, you can believe in stones, as long as you don't throw them at me. You are free to worship whoever you want, but other people's beliefs are not your concern, whether they believe that the Messiah is God, son of Mary, or that Satan is God, son of Mary. Let people have their beliefs."

Speaking about Jewish history, Sultan declared: "The Jews have come from the tragedy (of the Holocaust), and forced the world to respect them, with their knowledge, not with their terror, with their work, not their crying and yelling."

"Humanity owes most of the discoveries and science of the 19th and 20th centuries to Jewish scientists. 15 million people, scattered throughout the world, united and won their rights through work and knowledge. We have not seen a single Jew blow himself up in a German restaurant. We have not seen a single Jew destroy a church. We have not seen a single Jew protest by killing people. The Muslims have turned three Buddha statues into rubble.

“We have not seen a single Buddhist burn down a Mosque, kill a Muslim, or burn down an embassy. Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down churches, killing people, and destroying embassies. This path will not yield any results. The Muslims must ask themselves what they can do for humankind, before they demand that humankind respect them," she added.

The New York Times has reported that since appearing on Al-Jazeera, Sultan has been condemned by Islamic clerics, and been subject to death threats left on her answering phone.

One message threatened: "Oh, you are still alive? Wait and see." An email in Arabic read: "If someone were to kill you, it would be me."

The Los Angeles Times quoted Sultan after the interview as saying: "I am not against Muslim people, they are my people. I am just trying to change their mentality and their behavior.