IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The true inhabitants of India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Correct me if I am wrong. Who was the original inhabitants of India ? To my understanding, I will always believe that the dravidians are the true inhabitants of the Indian soil and the Aryans are those people migrated from southern Europe and east of Iran and drove away the peace loving Dravidians and introduced the caste system to this people.I doubted whether the Vedas was actually originated from God since the Vedas was very much beholded by the people of Aryan origin.Please explain.

Guest guest

As you speak the language of Gora sahebs. Get some education this Aryan theary has been already slagged by hundreds of historians/archeologists/genetologist/sociologists and least by the Indians themselves

Dosas are more popular in N.India than S.India.....

no doubt. when i was doing sanskrit at U of Texas, the professor started off her 'Hinduism' class (which i was forced to take, of course, and was a constant tirade of misinformation), with the aryan invasion theory.

AND THEN IMMEDIATELY SAID as if to brush over it, 'let's not have any questions over this.'

did Prabhupada ever say, in a lecture, 'let's not have any questions over this? let's just brush over it?'

the point is, the theory is antiquated, and this woman is making a nice salary out of teaching theories that are not even accepted within academia.

Guest guest

If she indeed avoided questions, then she is obviously incompetent.

Migration waves into India, including Aryan migration is very much a part of present day Academia and it is not something that someone pulled out of his hat. If one takes the time to find out, rhere is plenty of logic and reasoning behind the current theories of migration of man into SW Asia compared to the nationalist view in India which with little or no evidence attempts to gloss over the truth by showing India as a country with an indigeneous, uniform culture which has been around since time immemorial.

With no evidence, these stories can only hope to make their way into comic books or do the usual rounds on the internet to be rad and appreciated by the alleged patriots.

Cheers