IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

White Body serving Radha-Krishna

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

I heard this person said, [he is meant to be a devotee]. That while meditating he say his spiritual self [his exact word] in white body or cloths, serving the REAL Radha-Krishna. This person also claims to 'maybe' be Buddha or Kalki. He doesn't want to accept a Guru. I tried talking some sence, re-read what I just said, tell me if I am loosing the battle.

The real problem will only arise if he comes to believe he is Kalki and starts racing around lopping off heads.

Buddha no problem. He will just take his place beneath the Bodhi tree and won't be a bother.

You are just arguing with a crazy mind. First we have to win the war with our own crazy minds. Forget philosphy with this person and just give them prasad and get him to chant. Give him a tape or cd of Srila Prabhupada chanting. Trust in the Lord in his heart to intervene further.

Oh and for his vision... who knows? Sounds right in any case.

Guest guest

"You are just arguing with a crazy mind."

Bhaktas ARE crazy /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mad for love. mad for Lord.

G.

he point is you are not required to believe or disbelieve him. Better to not challenge everything he says and somehow try to get him chanting as a devotee of the same Radha Krsna he saw. You can use his vision as an ave. to inspire him chant. "Oh you must be a very great devotee who has come to show everyone how to chant" or something like that.

Afterall we are chanting and don't know who we are. We are crazy like loons thinkings we are flesh blood and bone when actually we are sat cit ananda. So his false ego game is more dramtic than ours that's all.

Guest guest

So Buddha has returned to eating meat, I just knew he should have taken to the Krsna conception, he should stay focussed in his meditation and remember what he came to teach in ages gone by, but i guess it was a while back.

This is one mixed up mind, maybe drug induced, be careful not to get tangled in it.

The mix of drugs and false gurus are producing a lot of Avataras these days.