IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Gmail: Google's free email service

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If anyone would like to have a Gmail account, send your email address to me and I'll send you an invitation to join. It is currently in beta testing, and not open to the public yet.

This free service gives you 2 GBs of free storage and has many other numerous features (too many to list) that are not available with , hotmail, and all other free email servers. Go to Gmail to check it out!

If you would like to join, send an email to

bb at bvml.org and I'll send you an invitation.

ys,

rX

I recieved an invite to "gmail" some weeks back. After some hesitation due to having to change everything over I started an account.

If anyone is thinking about getting a gmail account I would recommend this service. It has many excellent features and storage and is definately worth checking out.

And compared to my old email account, no spam which is great.

If anyone would like to have a Gmail account, send your email address to me and I'll send you an invitation to join. It is currently in beta testing, and not open to the public yet.

This free service gives you 2 GBs of free storage and has many other numerous features (too many to list) that are not available with , hotmail, and all other free email servers. Go to Gmail to check it out!

If you would like to join, send an email to

bb at bvml.org and I'll send you an invitation.

ys,

rX

That email address is no longer active, but if anyone wants Gmail, let me know at aog9mm@

Guest guest

I use gmail for my email discussion lists that. Gmail is excellent for those who are members of email discussion lists. Not only is their great storage, they thread all posts that contain the same headline. So it's like reading threads on a message board, rather than having to click on each individual email message to read responses.

Guest guest

i tried to have an gmail id and as i am an indian i cant make it up so pls help me .they insisted me to consult a abroad friend to get the password so if you are an abroader send me your phone no. so that i can give your ph. no instead of mine

please help me my email:powerplay_vj@.co.in

my ph. 04782562865(india)