Forever, for that is just 'me'.

That is just 'me'.</center>

<center>Humility

If Krsna were here we would be most humble in His glorious presence,

dwarfed by His magnificence.

When we are not that humble, then surely He cannot be here; or at least

we are not aware of His presence - since we are too busy being rulers of

all that we survey.

Humble is our true state; all other levels of pride are mere concoctions.

Quite suffice it is just to BE ......... an eternal servant of Sri Krsna.

Gaurahari</center>

You know Chaitanya Bhagavata [your site] is this different to the one Sarvabhama dasa? I was checking it. I even put diacritic marks in it. Then I notice some parts missing. It's perfect still. But I am left wondering whos Translation this is?

No one knows the source. I edited it from a free-form Bengali to English translation. I started with a version by Agrahya das (Prabhupada disciple now associating with Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja). Agrahya das quickly typed English from an audio tape of a Bengali translator. I have done extensive editing on the English for flow and correctness, but have finished only the first half of the chapters. Some say parts are missing; likely true.

It is such a wonderful book, even in the unofficial partial state.

I am krsna das and so is everyone...

But actually I'm simly posing as krsna das; in truth and practice I am a maya das, tossed here and there by the 3 modes and a slave to my lusty desires.

To know 'me' is not a cheap thing. The real me is krsna das, the external everyday material life 'me' is maya das.

When O when will I take Sri Krsna's and Sri Guru's instructions to heart and truly become krsna das?

krsna das (one day soon)

Your Translation on your site is almost identical to the Sarvabhama dasa. Anyway, I have seen another amazing Translation as well. I am doing this. I got a little confuced when doing yours. There is a part which stands out a lot, I want to mention it.

Your site Chapter 17

After completing His necessary rituals of offering oblations to His father, He left for Srinagar in Bedgaya. In Bedgaya Lord S....... again performed a sraddha ceremony and He satisfied the attending priests with very humble and sweet words - this was His way of pleasing the priests. From there He proceeded to Dakshir Mamusa then to Rama Gaya. In Rama Gaya, the Lord offered the incarnation of Lord Rama Candra, sraddha. He then proceeded to Yudhisthir Gaya and offered oblations to Yudhisthir Maharaja.

Each time the Lord performed a sraddha ceremony, the brahmin priest would sit around Him and chant mantras. After the sacrifice when the oblations were offered into the water, the brahmana priests were almost swooping down upon Him for fees and other gifts. The Lord simply smiled at such behavior and mercifully cut the knots of material entanglement in their hearts. Then from ......... the Lord Sri Gauranga then went to Bhima gaya, then to Sva gaya and Brahma Gaya and various other holy places. When He arrived in Sourasa gaya He offered a special sacrifice with 16 special ingredients and offered everyone oblations very respectfully. In Brahma Kunda the Lord took His bath then in Gayashir oblations. There the Lord offered beautiful flower garlands and sandalwood paste with His own hands and worshiped the lotus feet impressions of Lord Visnu. Completing His pilgrimage in all the places and satisfying all the brahmana priests, He returned to His place of residence.

--

What I changed it to:

After completing His necessary rituals of offering oblations to His father, He left for Preta-gayä. There Lord Caitanya again performed a çräddha ceremony and satisfied the attending priests with very humble and sweet words - this was His way of pleasing the priests. From there He proceeded to Dakñiëa-mänasa then to Çréräma-gayä. In Çréräma-gayä, the Lord offered çräddha to the incarnation of Lord Rämacandra. He then proceeded to Yudhiñöhira-gayä and offered oblations to Yudhiñöhira Mahäräja.

Each time the Lord performed a çräddha ceremony, the Brahmin priests would sit around Him and chant mantras. After the sacrifice when the oblations were offered into the water, the resident brähmana priests were most enthusiastically swooping down upon Him for fees and other gifts. The Lord simply smiled at such behavior and mercifully cut the knots of material entanglement in their hearts. Lord Çré Gauräìga then went to Bhima-Gayä, next to Çiva-Gayä, then Brahmä Gayä and various other holy places.

--

I changed it to what Sarvanhama dasa did. Then I noticed it;s not his translation!!

What do I see?

Who is the 'I' that sees?

Am I seen before I can see?

Can the act of seeing be done without I?

Seeing is beleiving or is it?

Can I see to beleive?

Do I need to see in order to beleive?

What is it to see the 'I'?

What is it to be seen?

By Whom?

Who is seeing me whilst I see?

Can the act of seeing go on without the 'I'?

Haven't I seen all of this before?

krsna das