IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahoney

Astrological predictions

Rate this topic

I would like to know if astrology can predict whether a person

will attain moksha(salvation) or not. My astrologer told me that this would be my final birth and that i should refrain from worldly pursuits like money,marriage career etc...

I would like to invite other people who have also been told

that this is their final birth to debate on this topic

Guest guest

I should have gone to your astrologer. My wifes' told her I would die this year, hope he's one of those charlatans.

One person has told me that I am going to die in less than three years. He has predicted many other things. His predictions do come true. But I am OK. I am leading my life normally. Why keep on worrying about death and live like dead even when I am alive. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

It is very easy to predict the final birth. It all depends on your final house positioning. But yes, other predictions are more difficult, not because astrology is fake but we are living in the Kali.

Guest guest

I have seen many respected astrologers in India, California, and other places. I'm afraid they were often wrong, even though they had exact birth data. So please don't place too much faith in these practitioners, unless you find someone above and beyond the usual here in kali-yuga. But where are they? Lord Krishna, on the other hand, knows past, present and future. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dear Guest I think in every sphere you have good and bad

people. You have good engineers, bad engineers, good doctors,bad doctors etc. In the same way, you have good astrologers and bad astrologers.That does not mean that astrology is imperfect or a pseudo-science

Guest guest

If your time of birth is correct then maybe the time of your death is also correct .

If your time of birth is off by minutes or hours then the whole Horoscope will be off

I've heard that unless the astrologer is very pure, they can't transmit the knowledge directly without insinuating their own biases into their reading. Thus in Kali Yuga where people are less pure the readings are less reliable.

Name: Praveen

Date of Birth: 24-december-1978

Place of Birth: Kurukshetra (Haryana-India)

Time of Birth: 07:22am.

I want to know about my professional career. Whether I would get government job or private job (whether I would get job in police or not).Marriage is love or arrange and at which time. I will be highly thankful to you if you email all these information at my emailid.

vikasgahlotastrology@gmail.com or vikasgahlotastrology@.co.in.

It's funny how even God Himself says "harer nama harer nama harer namaiva kevalam, kalau nasty eva nasty eva nastya gatir anyatha" Hari Nama is the only means getting out of the shackles of Kali. Yet, I don't follow that advice...

I should have gone to your astrologer. My wifes' told her I would die this year, hope he's one of those charlatans.

The astrologer is a little confused.

What he means is that your false ego will die this year and you will become reborn as a servant of the Vaishnavas.

Same goes for Avinash.

This "death" is actually a shedding of the false self-image and the rebirth as a servant of the Vaishnavas.

It's not physical death.

Chant:

Sri Krishna Chaitanya Prabhu Nityananda Sri Advaita Gadadhar Srivasadi Gaura Bhakta Vrinda

Name: Praveen

Date of Birth: 24-december-1978

Place of Birth: Kurukshetra (Haryana-India)

Time of Birth: 07:22am.

I want to know about my professional career. Whether I would get government job or private job (whether I would get job in police or not).Marriage is love or arrange and at which time. I will be highly thankful to you if you email all these information at my emailid.

vikasgahlotastrology@gmail.com or vikasgahlotastrology@.co.in.

To answer this questions is about 2 hours of work with specialized astrological software and respectable astrological education. Dont consider astrology as such a cheap thing one gets the answers at an internet forum just within seconds. Instead you easily might get to someone who exploits such lack of general knowledge.

Guest guest

There is no proof of Moksha,after you die they cremate your body and you are ashes,thats all to it,no proof of soul,if the soul existed then what were you in your past birth?Tell me that then you believe in Moksha....

Mahabaratha, Ramayana,Bible,Quran are all man made,they are there for people to fear something above them so that they dont go and commit atrocies to others

Brahmastra

Nagastra

are all fantasies

one man having 10 heads and he lifting Mount Kailasha are all bogus..

For a change you all use your brains....

Guest guest

There is no proof of Moksha,after you die they cremate your body and you are ashes,thats all to it,no proof of soul,if the soul existed then what were you in your past birth?Tell me that then you believe in Moksha....

Mahabaratha, Ramayana,Bible,Quran are all man made,they are there for people to fear something above them so that they dont go and commit atrocies to others

Brahmastra

Nagastra

are all fantasies

Maybe you should do the same.

Are you God that you would know the existence of all things and can therefore declare what exists and doesn't exist with such certainty? Didn't think so.

Besides, have you ever heard of allegory? Many of the stories in the Mahabharata, Quran and Bible, are meant to symbolize other things, mostly on the spiritual path. They're not meant to be taken literally. Some are, some aren't, the problem is finding out which stories are allegorical and which ones are literal. The only way to do that is to actually follow a spiritual path and see for yourself.

Brahmastra

Nagastra

are all fantasies

get lost punk..........

go play in some traffic or something...

I think I hear your Mom calling you.