IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Is this Picture Supreme?

Rate this topic

His opulence is unimaginable I guess. But, I wonder what Sri Krsna is really like. I was just reading the thread the krsna prabhu posted about "How will you know that there is a spiritual sky?" I think its about spiritual adventure. I guess you just have to wait until that moment of revelation. I think similarly, when He reveals to us His opulence, no picture nor words can ever describe it. I can only speculate about it at the moment.

We have Bhagavad-gita As It Is!

Mayavadis and Impersonalist intrepretate Gita in such a gross way they cannot understand it. Krishna says Only devotees may be told this science. Krishna mentions how He is Supreme, yet they don't see this. They have no vision to love God, they want to become Krishna. They say all this. Anyway point I am getting at is. And as Ghari stated many many times we have to make Bhagavad-gita our lives.

Guest guest

"Krishna mentions how He is Supreme"

Christ mentions how his God is Supreme, Yahweh states how he is Supreme, yet you do not see this...

care to tell me what the difference is between your interpretation of the Bhagavad-Gita and any of the other religions which state their God is Supreme?

You'd do well, in my opinion, not to judge people who believe in something different from you. Have you even seen Krsna? Have you realized your Atman? If not, you are in no position to talk.

avajananti mam mudha

manusim tanum asritam

param bhavam ajananto

mama bhuta-mahesvaram

avajananti-deride; mam-Me; mudhah-foolish men; manusim-in a human form; tanum-body; asritam-assuming; param-transcendental; bhavam-nature; ajanantah-not knowing; mama-Mine; bhuta-everything that be; mahesvaram-supreme proprietor.

TRANSLATION

Fools deride Me when I descend in the human form. They do not know My transcendental nature and My supreme dominion over all that be. Bg.9.11

I am little surprised how you say to quote Gita then say I have no realization.

Anyway we can learn from Gita who actually God is. How His Spiritual and Material Energies are working [why my space key is not working-this is due to me hitting it too hard-my karma] etc.

Lets not be narrow-minded here. This is greatest cause of wars. Just like Christians/Muslims/Hindus/Jews etc become Institutionalised and don't see outside of this. Pure devotees of Lord Krishna like Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada have the vision {divine} about how much great God is.

This can be known by reading any scripture of this World. Just like we have activities in this world. So what are His [Gods] activities, does He just create then sit back? I doubt this is the case and many would agree we need to inquire into more than merely knowing how great God is.

You can say there is a higher spiritual taste in finding out about Gods [Krishna] Activities. There maybe different names. Krishna being the principal name of God. Because it is Krishna who is mentioned in Bhagavad-gita As It Is as being The Supreme Personality Of Godhead-

And yet everything that is created does not rest in Me. Behold My mystic opulence! Although I am the maintainer of all living entities, and although I am everywhere, still My Self is the very source of creation. Bg.9.5

So you can say knowing about Krishna is the highest form of religion. As it is in Vaishnavisum that His divine transcendental activities are mentioned.

So you can see I didn't judge..

http://www.asitis.com

http://www.krsnaconsciousness.org/Srimad-Bhagavad-gita.exe