IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
TheMerkaba

Something i made with photshop

Rate this topic

Amazing must have took you a long time to do this. I really like Virat-rupa depiction,.its actually an improvement on the original picture. Looks much more mystical. Well done!!

By the way since you have these skills if you could make any kind of banner/picture etc for this title:

Sri Namamrta: The Nectar of The Holy Name

_

Would be nice, if not no problem. I saved this pic thx

I'd prefer anything that looks nice and cool. Not normal but not right out thier either. Colourful.

Sri Namamrta means Nectar of the Holy Name.

So I want this:

"Sri Namamrta: The Nectar of The Holy Name"

In the title. Can you use this picture..

Posted Image

Also not to big of a banner, anyway if I don't like it I may not use it so don't be dismayed ok? I just dn't have Photoshop. Plus I think you'd do a good job, just go with the flow. Hope to see it in couple of days!

Ps. Please don't ask me again what I want, because I actually have no idea. I just go as I do.

post-2145-138274051679_thumb.jpg

WHOS IS THAT IN THE MIDDLE??

If its Lord Shiva no need, He already serves Gaura-Nitai. Take picture out its ok. This looks nice to go on some kind of Starter page. Woweee can you create a small banner like that Audarya one?? Your really helpin me out ty.!

Wai could you reduce to make a banner, I would put on every page, whatever your good at this I know it.

Reason I ask take out middle picture is, we are not shivites and I don't want people thinking this. We are servants of Shiva not that we want to become Shiva. Anyway, just use gaura-nitai;) Hare Krishna

Guest guest

You stupid woman! thats Dattatreya in the middle! He's an incarnation of Brahma, Visnu and Shiva, as requested by Ansuya.

And theres nothing wrong with the worship of Shiva. For He is the greatest devotee of Krishna. If you cant approach Shiva as a guru, at least learn to have respect for Him!