IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Where is this verse from?

Rate this topic

Lord caitayna mahaprabu said, "by bewildering my mind krsna has revealed his personal opulence and sweetness. He has caused you to hear all these things from me for your understand"

Can't find it. Just nice verse Purport must be nice.

TRANSLATION

Resuming His external consciousness, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told Sanatana Gosvami, "I have not spoken of what I intended. Lord Krishna is very merciful to you because by bewildering My mind He has revealed His personal opulence and sweetness. He has caused you to hear all these things from Me for your understanding.

PURPORT

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu admitted that He was speaking like a madman, which He should not have done for the understanding of those who are externally situated. Statements about Krishna's body, His characteristics and His flute would appear like a madman's statements to a mundane person. It was actually a fact that Krishna wanted to reveal Himself to Sanatana Gosvami due to His specific mercy upon him. Somehow or other, Krishna explained Himself and His flute to Sanatana Gosvami through the mouth of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who appeared as though mad. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu admitted that He wanted to tell Sanatana Gosvami something else, but somehow or other, in transcendental ecstasy, He spoke of a different subject matter.

__ http://caitanyacaritamrta.com/madhya/21/145/en1