IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gHari

Will HeeHaw Cowboys Reelect Bush?

Rate this topic

"The liberal elite just can't figure out how this inarticulate, simple minded man keeps winning. He has that inexplicable quality rarely seen that somehow pulls out victory in the face of the greatest adversity"

or maybe because he can out-hustle the competition with the best propaganda money can buy? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Most Americans are painfully naive and simplistic - they have a leader they deserve: a liar and a crook...

anybody who thinks I'm a liberal is in deep confusion. Politically I'm so far on the right people like Newt Gingrich and Ted Kennedy blurr into one mass... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kerry is just as much a crook and a liar as Bush is. I have very little sympathy for either one of them. I voted libertarian all the way. However, there is so much blood on Bush's hands (over 100,000 dead in Iraqis alone) I would rather deal with Kerry.

Is that the liberal elite including Hollywood elite will become so disgusted with America and its love of Christianity and common sense values that they will move to Europe and Candada etc. etc. Its nothing personal against them its just if they did that America would finally be a nation where people could perfect their God consciousness without having homosexuality, abortion, violent feminism etc. shoved down their throats.

Guest guest

I dont whine about kerry. In fact, Im glad bush is with us four more years. My greatest fear was that what would an angry bush who is deluded into thinking he is gods hammer. If he only had two months, hell.

No, Im glad kerry did not have to inherit the mess that this ignorant fascist has unleashed on all of us. One cannot impeach an ex-president. I never wanted bush to retire to a wealthy life in texas as some kind of elder statesman, I want to see chickens to come home to roost and to have him suffer the fate the world has to offer such Hiranyaksas. Arrested for all his ignorant followers to see, in plain view. Im in poverty now, so I wont suffer what the middle class has in store. My son may die in Iraq, but kerry would have had a horrible removal of invaders that would kill a lot of our soldiers as well.

No, you get no whining here. All I see is ignorant folks parading this bush demon cow and american soldier killer as if he has some kind of solution to a 1500 year old problem. All I see is divisive mean-spirited behaviopr and hatred by those who have dishonorably usurped the conservative movement.

The difference between a liberal and a neo-con is that a liberal will graciously accept defeat, admit faults (eventually i.e.clinton). Neo-cons are just as fanatic as OBL and his wahabes. Never accept defeat, because we have gods sanction.

Two years. I made a prediction via remote viewing that made this election necessary. Ill bring this up when it happens, but I cannot type it here for fear of the 1984 type oppression against even intimate discussions between friends. Guaranteed, first time in American History.

Anyway, to the bush fans out there, get behing your man. Follow him to the desert to your personal rhapture. He needs you, dont wimp out and have drafteed ruin your evil war effort, if you believe, go kill them arabs, persians and semites. Go bathe in your $100.00 per bbl oil. Go be a field contractor for halliburton. Be my guest, my movement is not at all changed by yeasterdays election from orders from the pulpit on all the KKK churches, I dont want him as ex president, I want him in prison for high treason and multiple first degree felonies. The only reason I voted for kerry was that it was two votes against bush. 2008, the liberals will return, the meek will inherit the earth, Jesus is the ultimate liberal, as in "turn the other cheek" and "if a man steals your shirt, give him your coat".

I dont understand why Jesus is the hero of the neo-con. He rejects such folks, saying they use his name but dont do the will of the father. The neo-con love jesus because they love his bloody corpse tortured for all to see, they bathe in his blood, and they pretend to show solidarity with His mission by displaying the cross, the weapon of how they assassinated him.

Not whining, winning. And when I win, like liberals always do, Ill include the losing party, unlike the antigonistic folks like bush who has only used the term "President Clinton" twice since he became president. He doesnt respect the office, nor support the troops, hes your man, love him, serve him with rapt attention, and tell me in four years how your vote was not wasted.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

Where is your source, it sounds exactly like a Bin Laden treatise. but I guess you bushies always had a soft spot for such fanatics. Theist posted a photo of sheriff bush with OBL underfoot in a showdown, but this is not forthcoming. Bush has failed to off the dude, he killed the nation that had strict controls against such fanatics (SH's Iraq). Im into guns and westerns as much as the next guy, but Im also into accurate portrayal, even in comic relief.

mahak

AM makes perfect sense to me. Afterall in 2000 Alec Balwin said he would leave the country if Bush won. He is still here.

This election Robert Redford said he would move to Ireland if Bush won. Maybe he is packing as we speak.

But I know how it goes. I used to say about Reagen when he was govenor of California that if he was ever elected President I would leave the country.

I didn't in fact I voted for him.

Two years. I made a prediction via remote viewing that made this election necessary. Ill bring this up when it happens, but I cannot type it here for fear of the 1984 type oppression against even intimate discussions between friends. Guaranteed, first time in American History.

And what is that supposed to mean?

Guest guest

You rushed to nomination without a plan to win the election.

Don't blame me, I voted for Nader.

Since Bush was selected in 2000, shouldn't he be able to run again in 2008?

Hey, at least your guy won the debates, huh?

Dean would've won.

What brand of dog food will your parents eat when Bush destroys Social Security?

I hear now that Bush is back in we'll all get to own our own slave!

Halt! Your papers, please...

Well, what do you know? There weren't as many of y'all as you thought!

You must have voted for Buchanan again.

Ha ha ha! That's two we've stolen now!

Now we're going after Kerry's senate seat.

Someday you'll thank me for this.

Don't worry!! You'll be drafted soon!!!

[use earnest sounding voice]: Gosh, do you think maybe I shouldn't have voted

for Bush, after all? Maybe Kerry WAS the best choice.

I voted for Bush. You're welcome.

God has given us a reprieve.

We're just getting started.

You may not appreciate it, but your children will thank me.

Did you hear that all religious symbols are going to be replaced back from where

they were taken down?

And did you hear that George W. Bush, like Kerry, is instituting a "litmus

test" for all Supreme Court Justice Appointees? They have to be pro-life,

and anti-homosexual; welfare will be a thing of the past, and all churches will

be allowed to talk about politics and candidates to their hearts' content. And

by the way. We're Here, We're Not queer. Get Used To It!!!

Hey, look at it this way...in "Outcome-Based Elections", coming in 2nd

is really pretty good!

Well, not everyone can win all the time.

It's not the votes that counts, it's how you played the game.

There's always '08!

Want some champagne?

Were you one of those who voted for Kerry after you decided to vote against him?

Boy, you guys sure know how to pick a winner... Remind me never to listen to you

at the race track. Seriously, what in blazes were you guys thinking with this

botoxed dud? Oh yeah, he has three Purple Hearts, and the war vet always

wins... And everyone loves a middle-aged candidate who snowboards and dresses

like a teenager while doing it. And what a dynamic speaker!...

It's November 3rd, are you gonna vote today?

Don't jump!

Can I help pack your bags?

I hear France and Germany are looking for more leftist immigrants.

Air France flights 1192, 491, 288, 751, 216, now boarding...

Canada has universal health care.

Jeb in 2008!

You know, I think Kerry was just a few years ahead of his time. Seriously - You

should nominate him again in 2008, and then you'll win for sure!

Yes, nominating Gore and then Kerry may both have been major mistakes. But you

know how the old saying goes --- "Mistakes Are Oft Times the Stepping

Stones to Failure".

Mission Accomplished!

Bumper Sticker: "Mission Accomplished: '04 President-Elect George W.

Bush!"

Don't cry, at least you get to keep your guns and hunt for four more years!

Well, I guess irrational hate wasn't enough after all.

I think it's time to repeal the twenty-second amendment so that W can be elected

four times - like FDR.

We're GLAD your MESSAGE got out THIS time!

Isn't Terry McCauliffe the classiest ... Wow, if they just would have run HIM

for President"!

Well I'm so glad I voted absentee for Nader in (name narrowest Kerry-lost

state). Sure, 2 percent isn't much, but you gotta start somewhere.

All Your Electoral Votes Are Belong To Us!

Hey, aren't you supposed to be in re-education camp?

Better luck next time!

Imagine what you could have done with a real candidate. Someone people actually

like.

Strategery Works!

I just love Ralph Nader, don't you?

No, I'm all out of rope. How about some cyanide?

My court's bigger than your court.

I voted once. How many times did you?

Man, am I tired! Been voting all day. Twice downtown, then once at the

courthouse, then over to the north end of town, then .....

Here's your mandate!

Now that W has been elected a second time, may I have your tax cut check? After

all, you don't want it!

Just think, we won't have to listen to more media spin of "what Kerry was

trying to say...." or "Kerry meant to say...."

Should have canvassed a few more cemeteries.

Cheaters never win!

Thumb and index finger shaped in a L.

Stay down, or we'll do it again.

Got crow?

Would you like your dish of crow with, or without, Heinz 57?

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

Guest guest

The man is certified and cannot fathom Gods will from his own. Such folks are truely suicidal, and this has been my prediction.

And if a-ms article makes perfect sense, then how are you different from taliban, who want an illusory utopia to practice their religion in. Or the perfect society where all elements outside the norm are brutally eliminated so a perverted idea of aryan culture can grow?

A pluralistic society is the basis of Americanism and the US constitution, but many today think this is antiquated and want to "clean up" all elements not willing to blindly accept their perversion they call christianity.

News break. Jesus is the epitome of liberalism. If he had neo-con ideals, none of his disciples would have been accepted, especiially Thomas, Peter, Mary of Magdalia, and Matthew, the taxman. Jesus'teachings are full of liberal idealism, none of the neo-con exclusivity as espoused above by AM is present in his teachings, nor are they there in Srila Prabhupadas, the magnanamous friend of all the fallen, the refugees, the sinners, the forlorn, the politically persecuted. The decadent of society is whom the acarya comes for, not the so-called saved perfect folks who are sanctimonious and hypocritical to the max.

As far as Canada goes, Im tryin to expatriate myself from this fascist land, tryin to relocate to BC. Refugees are a fact of life, and just because everyone has come here for many years, I see wet backs from the rio grande goin south. Then you theocrat Bin Laden allies and friends can wallow in your own creation. Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

"As far as Canada goes, Im tryin to expatriate myself from this fascist land, tryin to relocate to BC. Refugees are a fact of life, and just because everyone has come here for many years, I see wet backs from the rio grande goin south. Then you theocrat Bin Laden allies and friends can wallow in your own creation."

Well don't let the door hit ya on the @$$ on the way out. BTW, Canada sez you have to get in line. No cutting to the head of the line, Americans have to follow the rules, it takes over a year. I hope you take all your other liberal friends with you. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Guest guest

Just to keep you fascists in line. In fact, in my area, many good republicans were unfortunate to be thrown out of office because of the national candidate. The democrats took over all the county commissioner posts held for many years by GOP. I live in a liberal area, even the police respect folks, even blacks can come to our tourist town without being targetted by profilers. I work with Doctors and Nurses, and virtually all of these folks are both democratic as well as against abortion. Planned Parenthood has been thrown out of this area for many years because our school district saw through their fascist anti-choice platform. So, I live in a community, and my state has a great Senator who soundly defeated a reactionary goofus by 20%. My Democratic Senator, Ms. Murray, is now a senoir statesperson, and she always personally takes up muy causes, either against the Navy employment practices or issues very dear to the GOP, the freedom to practice ones religious beliefs, even in the workplace, on company time.

Liberals are fooled presently, but everything is cyclical. If I move to Canada, it will be with dual citizenship, because I love neutralizing the votes of reactionaries like your good, but intolerant, self.

ys, mad mahax

LMAO

I am getting accused of being a Bin Laden like exclusivist just because I politely ask the liberal elite to please move to Europe or Canada where they can have their cradle to grave welfare state. Yeah Prabhupada and Jesus were liberals, its common for Brahmacari's to endorse homosexuality, pre-marital sex etc. That's a good laugh. Just because they were liberal in dispensing the good tidings of the Kingdom of God doesn't mean they would support the homosexual, abortionist agenda of the Democrat party.

The Journey of Self Discovery

Prabhupada: "....... But because people are already killing, the priest are afraid to present the commandment straightforwardly. Now they are even granting man-to-man marriage, what to speak of other things. The priests are sermonizing on this idea of man-to-man marriage. Just see how degraded they have become. Previously was there any conception like this, at least outside America? Nobody thought a man could be married to another man. What is this? And the priest are supporting it. Do you know that? So what is their standard?"

"the evil murdering right-wing neo-con fascists".... And this rhetoric from people who say they are pro-choice when it comes to abortion.

Let it float on by AM, afterall it's just a dream in the final analysis.

Guest guest

10. Build on Kerry goose hunting photo op momentum -- use rocket launcher on Alaskan moose.

9. Discontinue Karl Marx/Donkey Logo coffee mugs.

8. Always count to 10 before blurting out how stupid you think Americans are.

7. Replace DNC limos with Ford F-150s.

6. Bring country together by calling for Red America and Blue America to be replaced by Fuschia America and Magenta America.

5. All Democrat House members to change last name to Obama.

4. Serve hot cross buns at caucus meetings to get in touch with Christian values.

3. Two words: More botox.

2. Push through Constituional amendment to give Massachusetts "a zillion" electoral votes.

1. Harry Truman's clone in '08!