Pankaja_Dasa

Moon experiment

Rate this topic

Not that I want to carry on this debate {yeah right} but check this out:

A---B---C

Point A is in Ki Dimention.

Point B is in Ko Dimention.

Point C is in Si Dimention.

Wouldn't it take different time frames to reach each destination?

Ki/Ko/Si are made up terms for this experiment.

A-Earth

B-Moon

C-Sun

Don't think too much Pankaja. Just like molecules are always changing in the body so too are thoughts always coming and going in the mind. Sometimes its nice to just observe them come and go without reacting to them.

I like to agitate my mind sometimes to think to much. Be still Oh Mind in Krishna Feet. Man I am getting ready to do 64 rounds. On Sun. I am bricking it. Hehe what would happen to this forum if I left?

Hey it wouldn't be better!

My mind works in a similar fashion. I have ADD, attention deficit disorder. Calamus root helps alot.

Like when i am trying to hear my japa i am usually listening to my mind as it echos past mundane experiences and dreams of new ones yet to arrive.

Some while ago Kulapavana post this nice example which I have come to treasure. Very simple but very profound. The question was how to concentrate on hearing the name.

He said to listen to the name as if you had dropped a pebble into a well and were trying to hear it hit the water.

Sooo nice.

Pankaja prabhu.......Ecellent Service, I will be thinking of you as I try to follow same day ? What ? Its today, better start then,.... Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare HareHare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Guest guest

Do not be disheartened prabhu,its the thought that counts,soon with Gurudeva's mercy you will suceed

Just passing along what I got from another poster here, Kulapavana. I meant to ask him where he got it. i remember at the time thinking it had a distinctive Buddhist ring to it for some reason but who knows.

It's been a gem to me and I think you will find it so as well.

Hare Krsna

I have heard it from an aspiring bhakta 25 years ago. (pretty much everything else he said was nonsense /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

and no, he did not make it as a devotee... at least not yet, as far as I know...

East coast will get the best view of the lunar eclipse tonight. The west may get something around sunset.

The Earth's shadow is responsible for the darkening of the moon as it blocks the sunlight that usually reflects off the moon accounting for its glow.

The moon is not self-effulgent.