IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Why is Krishna black?

Rate this topic

hai guys,

IN REALITY IT IS NOT THE COLOUR OF GOD THAT DECIDES THE COLOUR OF

HUMAN FOR WHICH HE IS THE GOD THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD FOR THE WHOLE WORLD ITS THE MAN WHO DESCRIBED THE GOD AS KRISHNA, JESUS, ALLAH, RAM, SHIV ETC. THEY WERE ALL ONE THERE IS NO DIFFERENT TYPES OF GOD ITS ONLY MAN FOR HIS SAKE OF PRAYING HAS DEFINED GOD MAN CANNOT CONCENTRATE ON A THING THAT CANNOT BE SEEN SO ONLY GOD COMES IN VARIOUS FORM AND HELPS THE MAN TO CONCENTRATE ON HIM.

by

c.dhanam, sivakasi, tamill nadu.

chermaduraidhanalakshmi@gmail.com

We are very lucky that in our scriptures we have very detailed descriptions of what God looks like. No other religions can say that they have that also. The bible says that god made man in the vision of himself. In hindu scriptures it goes even further and states that Krishna, the supreme personality of Godhead has the complexion of a fresh monsoon rain cloud. Now this is interpreted as a blackish-blue colour. Shyam is another name for Krishna that means Dark complexion. Krishna itself means 'The all-attractive'. So there is no doubt that the dark blackish-blue complexion of Krishna is very very attractive and beautiful. Radha rani is also known as Gaurangi, meaning one with golden limbs. Have you noticed Radha rani wears Blue garments so she always remembers Krishnas complexion and Krishna wears yellow garments to always remember Radha ranis complexion.

Guest guest

Black Body Radiation. Melanin, period. Shake them haters off, black people. They're in denial. Black skinned people all over the globe: be proud to have Krishna's complexion and know that this is why they persecute you. I love you no matter where you come from or what "race" they choose to classify you as. Let the preschoolers be preschoolers.

Guest Amani Maat-Kheru

Krishna is Black and that is it!!!  Just look up the word Shymasudara!!

I dont want esoteric answers, but realistic ones. In his human form, why did he choose black skin color? Was there a purpose to it, like getting rid of color prejudices?

Not at all , There was no any purpose behind it .

Krishna is dark . The dark is the representation of Maya . In bhagavad gita , Shri Krishna says that he came in form with the help of Maya . He knowingly accepts maya but always remain aloof from it . Indeed through the view of parabramhan , there is not an existence of unreal maya .

Krishna was Dark Because he had hidden his real omnipresent nature by a black lustre of Maya . For ignorants , he is always hidden because of Maya . This is the only truth of Dark Color .

Hari Om Narayana .

Guest Krishna Avathar

they say krishna was a good-looking guy. Then how come he had dark skin

How can you say that? I have seen the ugliest of people who are light skinned and the gorgeous of dark skinned people.  It shows how much you have gotta learn in this world my friend !!

I actually pity people like u... May god help !!  Jai Bolanath.