IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

yashodanandana questions last one!

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna Dandabats again

I has another question, so very sorry, say somebody was to do 64 rounds, to save time how would they chant Guru-Mantra and Pancha-tattva mantra. Please advice. I can chant quite fast when I try, I did do Hanuman Chalisa 100 times took me 7 hours {had 1 break}, but you can't walk around and chant it!

So my legs were hurting, anyway, it was VERY good practice and more importantly its gives me confidence. So anyway how would I chant Guru-mantra and Pancha-tattva-mantra.

ask to me whatever you want, but ask also to other devotees, i am not an authority

i don't know if i have understood well.. but i try

if you like to chant 64 rounds and you want to chant sri gur pranam and panchatattva mantra less times, or even only before starting to chant i do not find it wrong

if you have heard the recordings of srila prabhupada and srila guru maharaja when they chant japa, they do not chant homages and panchattattva mantra at every start of the round

so there's no problem for you, if you chant these mantras only at the start, or less than 64 times, if you remain convinced that mahamantra is given to you by guru and gauranga

this is my humble opinion

(you are a very good devotee if you chant all these rounds.. i do a great effort even to chant 16 of them)

hare krishna