IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suresh_krsna

When did Krsna & Radha Marry !

Rate this topic

Radha was Lord Krishna's beloved in Vrindavana. He never married Her, because He was of a royal birth and later went to live with His birth parents, and kill Kamsa who had kept them in prison all those years. He later married Rukmini and Satyabhama (Sridevi and Bhudevi) and 16,106 other queens.

However, Krishna never *really* left Vrindavana. He is *really* still in Vrindavana to this day. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

"May i know when Lord Krishna & Radha Marry !.Were these Gods born at the same time period !."

Radha and Krishna married at the end of Krishna's earthly lila just before ascending to Goloka Vrindavana. Infact, He married all the gopis.

Guest guest

There is a spiritual meaning is there in between the love of Radha & Krishna. Did anyone know about that? If you know Plz explain to me

Guest guest

ok, i understand nobody knows about the truth. i know only little about this, i will share with you. Radha is a soul (Atma), Krishna is Pramatma. She is always love to reach him. Her mind is full of Krishna. In that state she reaches swavikalpa state of Yoga. After some days of their braek up, she reached him in her Nirvikalpa state of mind and she is talking with him and staying with him in all with her mind finally raeched him, means got MOKSHA. HOW IS THIS? PLZ ANYONE REPLY.(SWAVIKALPA= SWAYAM CONTROLL OF ACTIONS), NIRVIKALPA = TALKING ALWAYS WITH PARAMATMA = SHARNAGATHI)

Guest guest

I would like to know specifically, Who is Radha? Is she karana janma? Did anybody reach the god like her? means anyone become a Radha to Lord Krishana? How tough it is? Did anyone get guidence in any spiritual book? Like BHAGAVATHGITHA, VISHNU PURANA, OR IN BHAGAVATHAM. Do anyone have tasted about these books? Do anyone searching thier soul? like me in the spiritual world? i thank to them, I thank God they are in the right track.

Guest guest

Someone answered me...here you go....

Spiritual Talk - Phases Of Soul To Attain 'Moksha'

Written by Sirasri

There is energy, a very huge energy, which cannot be seen but can just be felt, and can be called, the Spiritual Ocean. That is unique. Soul is a drop in that Ocean. Think about a normal terrestrial ocean. It has got some characteristics. It tastes salty, it jumps lively and it is unconquerable.

Due to some external forces the droplets in the ocean sometimes change their shapes as vapor. They hang as a cloud in the sky experiencing totally a different feel, which is never felt by those droplets when they were with ocean. Those droplets forget the salty nature, the way they used to jump lively and the feel of invincibility they had when they were with ocean. Now they have a feel of insecurity, hanging in the sky with no support to depend.

As the time progresses the droplets in the form of cloud or vapor, change their shape once again by liquefying and fall on the ground.

Some droplets in vapor form, which locate themselves in the direction of the wind that blows towards ocean, fall directly into the ocean and thus they return their place soon. Some droplets in vapor form, which locate themselves in the direction of the wind that blows towards river, fall directly into the river and thus they take a little time to merge into ocean after an incessant restless journey. Some droplets in vapor form, which locate themselves in the direction of the wind that blows towards rocky land, fall on rocks and it takes more time for them to merge in ocean after crossing the phase of vaporization, becoming a cloud again and locating themselves in the direction of the wind that blows towards ocean. Some droplets in vapor form, which locate themselves in the direction of the wind that blows towards soil, fall directly on the soil and sinks deeper into dark and thus it takes more and more time for them to vaporize from underground, to turn as a cloud and to fall in ocean locating themselves in the direction of the wind that blows towards ocean.

Similarly the souls from the spiritual ocean change their state because of external forces, attractions and many other tendencies and turned as human bodies changing their shapes from childhood to old age just like the clouds change their shapes from time to time. As the time flows on, death hits the souls in body form as if the wind hits the droplets that are in vapor form.

The souls with complete spiritual bent with no terrestrial desires drop into spiritual ocean, which otherwise can be termed as ‘moksha’, the salvation. The souls with half-hearted spirituality with half conviction and half bent towards spirituality take a birth once again wherein it takes a little time to that soul to merge into the ocean of spirituality, as if a few droplets in vapor form drop in river as told above. The souls with terrestrial desires which it deserves and which are positive in manner, take a birth once again which gives a little pain to fulfill the desires, as if the droplets fall on rocky lands when wind hits them. The souls with no maturity, more terrestrial desires which are bad, whose deeds are bad and whose thoughts are vague and confused take a birth which is more painful and which takes a very long time to merge into Spiritual Ocean, as if the droplets dropped on the land of soil and immersed. They experience darkness, suffocation, heat and many other sinister feelings.

Every phase discussed above is a training platform to mould oneself to reach the Spiritual Ocean, which is ultimate.

(Comments On This Article Can Be Sent To sirasri@saahityam.com)

Copy right 2003. Great Andhra (www.greatandhra.com) Read Disclaimer

All rights reserved

Guest guest

Yes, people can experience nayika bhava towards Lord Krishna. Did you read about Andal? She was a devotee in love with the Lord and reached Him and not only that, but since She is Bhudevi, the eternal consort of the Lord,

She also helps jeevatmas who wish to serve the Lord in nayika bhav also. Upon moksha the soul attains to parama padam and can render service to the Lord in this way.

Jaya bhumi mata!

Hare Krishna

ok, i understand nobody knows about the truth.

why? the Divine Acharyas have given the perfect knowledge of these pastimes.

Sri Sri Radha is the personal energy of the Lord, and so cannot be compared to normal jiva souls which constitute the marginal energy. Their pastimes are expression of trascendental rasa on the spiritual platform, much beyond what is normally understood by swavikalpa/nirvakalpa states (or what is understood by paramananda/yogananda etc. in those). The question of moksha does not arise in the case of Sri Radha.

Hare Krishna

This is poles apart from the vaishnava understanding. This "Spiritual Ocean" is just Brahmajyoti which is the effulgence of the Supreme Lord. Reaching it (or sayujya moksha) is akin to spiritual suicide for the devotees for then the jiva remains bereft of rasa for eternity, and never attains the real platform of svarup-siddhi.

Ive heard that the gopis married krishna during the year when brahma stole the cowheard bows and cows, krishna expanded as them and they were married off that year to the gopis, i dont have a source for this though.

Ive also been told that in the bramhavaivarta purana and some other place it mentions how radha and krishna got married in secret, il try and find out more from the person who told me.

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=krishna&Number=30348&Forum=krishna&Words=divine%20couple&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=30348&Search=true#Post30348

Most of it is in the link that was given in the post above, has a lot of references here and there, ive emailed the devotee who first told me about it a few years ago, I will post if if its anything different from the discussion above.

Guest guest

In The Sri Gargasamhita it says that Sri Sri Radha Krishna got married in their youth. Brahmaji performed their marriage.

Im reading a transalation by Kapyana Kalpataru.