IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

If you look at Krsna in the eye, He'll steal your heart away for sure ! ! !

Rate this topic

Posted Image

<font color="blue"> "When Krsna walked on the bank of the Yamuna, He was seen nicely decorated with tilaka on His head. He was garlanded with different kinds of forest flowers, and His body was smeared by the pulp of sandalwood and tulasi leaves. The bumblebees became mad after the treasure and sweet nectar of the atmosphere. Being pleased by the humming sound of the bees, Krsna would play His flute, and together the sounds became so sweet to hear that the aquatics, the cranes, swans and ducks and other birds were charmed. Instead of swimming or flying, they became stunned. They closed their eyes and entered a trance of meditation in worship of Krsna." </font color>

(Krsna, The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Chapter 35)

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<font color="purple">Kasturi tilakam lalaatapalake vakshasthale koustubham

Nasaagre varamouktikam karatale venum kare kankanam.

Sarvaange harichandanam cha kalayan kanthe cha muktaavali

Gopastree pariveshtito vijayate gopaala-chudamanih. </font color>

Posted Image

<font color="red"> "My dear friends, Krsna is so beautiful that the goddess of fortune always remains on His chest, and He is always adorned with a golden necklace. Beautiful Krsna plays His flute in order to enliven the hearts of many devotees. He is the only friend of the suffering living entities. When He plays His flute, all the cows and other animals of Vrndavana, although engaged in eating, simply take a morsel of food in their mouths and stop chewing. Their ears raise up and they become stunned. They do not appear alive but like painted animals. Krsna's flute playing is so attractive that even the animals become enchanted, and what to speak of ourselves."

</font color>

(Krsna, The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Chapter 35)

Posted Image

"Sri Krsna continued: 'All the inhabitants of Vrindavana-dhama -- My mother, father, cowherd boy friends and everything else -- are like My life and soul. And among all the inhabitants of Vrindavana, the gopis are My very life and soul. Among the gopis, You, Srimati Radharani, are the chief. Therefore You are the very life of My life.'"

(Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 13.150)

k Posted Image

Brahmaji said, "My dear Lord, You are the only worshipful Supreme Lord, Personality of Godhead; therefore I am offering my humble obeisances and prayers just to please You. Your bodily features are of the color of clouds filled with water. You are glittering with a silver electric aura emanating from Your yellow garments.

"Let me offer my respectful repeated obeisances unto the son of Maharaja Nanda who is standing before me with conchshell, earrings and peacock feather on His head. His face is beautiful; He is wearing a helmet, garlanded by forest flowers, and He stands with a morsel of food in His hand. He is decorated with cane and bugle, and He carries a buffalo horn and flute. He stands before me with small lotus feet.

"My dear Lord, people may say that I am the master of all Vedic knowledge, and I am supposed to be the creator of this universe, but it has been proved now that I cannot understand Your personality, even though You are present before me just like a child. You are playing with Your boy friends, calves and cows, which might imply that You do not even have sufficient education. You are appearing just like a village boy, carrying Your food in Your hand and searching for Your calves. And yet there is so much difference between Your body and mine that I cannot estimate the potency of Your body. As I have already stated in the Brahma-samhita, Your body is not material."

Posted Image

Sri Sri Radha Govinda

New York, U.S.A.

"Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead who appeared as the son of Nanda Maharaj, is the supreme hero in all dealings. Similarly, Srimati Radharani is the topmost heroine in all dealings.

"Krsna is the Supreme Personality Himself, And He is the crown jewel of all heroes. In Krsna, all transcendental good qualities are permanently situated.

"The transcendental goddess Srimati Radharani is the direct counterpart of Lord Sri Krsna. She is the central figure for all goddesses of fortune. She possesses all the attraction to attract the all-attractive Personality of Godhead. She is the primeval internal potency of the Lord."

(Caitanya-caritamrta, Madhya-lila 23.66-68)

Guest guest

Hi Thief

You stole my heart

Come Back to me

Take me to you

Cannot bear the seperation

I do not find anything good

Please erase the distance between us

I just want you

Please Krsna Take my soul away from my body.

My soul wants to dwell in you

Hare Krsna

Krsna-dasi

Exalted longings of Srila Narrottama dasa Thakura:

“O Lord Hari, Lord Hari, when will I become a resident of Vrndavana? When with my own eyes, will I see the great beauty of the Divine Couple. When will I renounce very comfortable sleeping arrangements and instead take rest on the ground of Vraja? When will I renounce materially palatable foodstuffs, and simply eat whatever I can obtain by begging in the land of Vraja? When will I circumambulate the land of Vraja, wandering from forest to forest? When, becoming fatigued, will I stop to rest on the shore of the Yamuna? When will I find relief from the heat of midday by resting in the cooling shade of Vamsivata? When will I associate with the Vaisnavas in the groves of Vrndavana? Narottama dasa renounces the materialistic way of life and says: “When will I attain this perfection of spiritual life?” (Prarthana 29):pray:

“When will I renounce everything and go to Vrndavana? When will this be? When in great ecstasy will I roll about on the ground where Lord Krsna performed the rasa-dance? When will I see Govardhana Hill, my eyes filling with tears? When by bathing in Syama-kunda and Radha-kunda will I attain the stage of dedicating my entire life and soul to the service of the Divine Couple? When will I become pure at heart by bathing in the waters of the Yamuna River? Narottama dasa hopes that he will be able to reside in Vrndavana in the association of saintly devotees.” :pray:

(Prarthana

30)