IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Worship of Srimati Radharani, is what Krsna does

Rate this topic

from another thread

We do not independently worship the devotees, nor Krsna, for that matter. Worship of Krsna is Bhakti yoga, and yoga means relationship between the lover and the beloved.

Worship of Srimati Radharani, is what Krsna does, not his devotees. Such a sentiment may be rasabasa, and incompatible mellow, and almost (in fact I am certain) demoniac. This is Ravanasuras problem. He certainly loved Srimati Sitadevi above all others, even though his chaste wife was the greatest and most beautiful woman, the beloved daughter of the demigod maya. He worshipped Sita, he lived for sita, he gave his hard earned kingdom and all his wealth to sita. But he was a demon, becauise he failed to recognize the advanced bhakti yoga between Sita and Ramachandra. Sita without rama is not sita at all, in fact, Srila Prabhupada mentioned (to me once, with others) that sita was never touched by Ravana, that actually an expansion of maha maya took her place.

Lord Chaitanya is a combination of Radha and Krsna (Sri Krsna Chaitanya, radha krsna nahe anya), but even He is not worshipped alone. He is worshipped with Nityananda, Panca tattwa, or in his feature as devotee engaged in congregational chanting. Krsna is never alone, he is with arjuna, Yosada, arjuna, Radha, sudama, his flute, surabhi.

In fact, the devotee doesnt worship god at all. The vaisnava worships Rasa, the transcendental relationship between the supreme Lord and his confidential associates.

This is how I have learned, any points are appreciated in this regard. Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

-----

Prabhuji can you explain why its not possible that we may not worship Radhe, you said only Krishna does this, I am not understanding this. Please explain

Ps. I didn't mean to bold that part, I know your whole post is in line, but just to make you see what my particular confusion is I highlighted.