IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hanuman Chalisa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just received this email below. i was happy to read it as i regularly recite the Hanuman Chalisa. however i was surprised that it had been sent by someone within isckon as they tend to not recite it within their temples. just wondering on this but definitely not stirring up any kind of debate on the matter. actually very happy and in spiritual bliss!!

Radhe-Radhe!!

Sri Hanuman Chalisa is a very powerful prayer composed by the great saint Tulsidas. It is especially effective for the removal of ghosts (preta, bhuta, pisaca, etc.) and the removal of black magic. Daily recital of the Chalisa will bring one the blessings of Sri Hanuman-ji, which leads one to Rama bhakti. For quicker results one should recite the Chalisa in front of a picture of Sri Hanuman-ji. Wherever you keep a picture of Sri Hanuman-ji always keep a picture of Sri Sri Sita-Ramachandra Bhagavan near by as this will please Sri Hanuman-ji and help you advance in your sadhana.

Yours in service,

Jahnava Nitai Das,

I feel so close to Sri Rama when I sing Hanuman Calisa! Hanumanji is so great! You know, when ISKCON people chant the "mahamantra" Hanumanji will be following them around non stop because the name "Rama" draws him like a magnet!

Bolo Siyaavara Raamacandra ki..........!!! Pavanasuta Hanumaana ki........!!!