IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Faith?

Rate this topic

Faith

I am writing this while waiting for file to upload. So..J

Faith to me is something good, something to believe in. Nice. Why have faith. Why not be faithless or faceless. Is having no faith better than having faith. Devotees of Krishna do not think they are faithful, they have the vision of Uttama-adhikari that they are faithless. Yet we see neophyte devotees like myself thinking we are on the Uttama stage. Bewilderment I think so. Maybe I am Madhyama stage...

At the end of the day does it matter? Stages are we all not just devotees trying hard to struggle to execute devotional service. Faith is the reason. Is faith so high? What is faith? What does it taste like or look like? Is it Gold or silver? Why do we loose it? Is it because we have no faith? Who gives faith? What is that persons name? Who do I trust? I shall trust my mind. But it is untrustworthy {even I know this right?}.

Faith is in the mind. Locked up somewhere. Faith is after all an attribute it is not man-made. I have faith I will breath today. A lot! Or a little? Or am I being ignorant?

I am being ignorant of my actual goal. Faith! Do you see

jai sri nitai.

At the end of the day does it matter? Stages are we all not just devotees trying hard to struggle to execute devotional service.

Well, rather those stages matter or not, we will all progress through them. I think I know what you mean though. There is no need for everybody to spend time and energy trying to read what stage they think others have arrived at.

At least for me, who am trying to simplify everything, such a constant need to evaluate evrything and everyone just wastes too much energy and time. true is I can't even read my own condition. Fallen obviously. But exactly how fallen I really am too fallen to know.

So i feel it is best if I can work towards seeing the Lord in every heart and the soul residing with Him. That seems safer for me as then every living thing becomes a living house of God. Must be cool, altars everywhere, like living in the temple room.

What is faith? Yeah I wonder myself.

Faith is also when everything goes wrong you still go on. Faith is 100% confidence that you will succeed. Faith is unflinching devotion to Guru & Gauranga. That Golden Faith already came His name iS GAURANGA.

Thank you. All glorious to Srila Prabhupada