IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Let's go to that place where there are no newspapers to read ! ! !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"the most important thing is that sahaja stuff is ended"

Try as much as you want. Krishna is God, not you.

Guest guest

kAmAnugA bhavet tRSNA kAma-rUpAnugAminI || (brs 1.2.297)

“The following of amorous feelings (kamanuga) appears as a thirst for following in the wake of that which consists of amorous feeling (kamarupa).”

sambhogecchA-mayI tat-tad-bhAvecchAtmeti sA dvidhA || (brs 1.2.298)

“Its two divisions are (1) filled with desire for union (sambhogecchamayi) and (2) consisting of a desire for Her feelings (tad-bhaveccatma).”

keli-tAtparyavaty eva sambhogecchA-mayI bhavet |

tad-bhAvecchAtmikA tAsAm bhAva-mAdhurya-kAmitA || (brs 1.2.299)

That which aims for amorous sports is known as sambhogecchamayi, and that which longs for the sweetness of the feelings is known as tad-bhavecchatmika.”

The desire for union is understood to consist of four kinds of longing for union.

sandarzana-saMjalpa-saMsparza-samprayoga-lakSaNa-bheda-catuSTaya-

bhinnatvaM dRzyate || (Priti-sandarbha 375)

“The four different categories are understood as the various appearances of seeing, discussion, touching and sexual union.”

I was just listening to Vyasa-Puja of Bhaktivinoda Thakura {you may ask why, I don't actually know why, just felt like it}

Pastime goes like: There is one person called Vishnu. He was in Village{he {lol He} claimed to be God {Supreme might I add} so this fool was doing all kinds of nonsense activities. And Bhaktivinoda Thakura {who was working as Magistrate in British rule}. So it was very strict back then. So he went to see this person. Maharaja said why don't you go to Jagannatha Temple? The Foolish person was like 'Oh but that is just a wood'. So Maharaja felt angry he said take this person to Jail. So the fool some how had mystic powers and very unfortunately Maharaja Family came down with Fever. So Maharaha did not let this bother him at all. Why should it he is pure devotee. So this Fool {Supreme Lord Incarnate he claimed}. Was in Jail {some how found some poison and died}.

--

Also I just heard in a lecture from Radhastami that we must be careful with Radha-Krishna pastimes. Actaully we don't worship Radha-Krishna in the start we worship Laksmi-Narayana, so just see how much we have to advance. Prabhupada said we MUST be careful.

The Radhastami lecture

So Radha-Krsna philosophy is a very great philosophy. It is to be understood in the liberated stage. Radha-Krsna philosophy is not to be understood in the conditioned stage. But when we worship Radha-Krsna in our conditional stage, actually we worship Laksmi-Narayana. You have seen that picture, this viddhi-marga and raga-marga. Radha-Krsna worship is on the platform of pure love, and Laksmi-Narayana worship is on the regulative principles. So long we do not develop our pure love, we have to worship on the regulative principles. One has to become a brahmacari, one has to become a sannyasi, one has to perform the worship in this way, in the morning he has to rise, he has to offer. So many rules and regulations. There are at least sixty-four rules and regulations. So we shall introduce them gradually as you develop. So in the viddhi-marga, when you have no love for God or Krsna, we have to follow the regulative principles and automatically..., there is practice. When practicing. Just like you practice this mrdanga playing. In the beginning it is not in order, but when you become well versed in the practice, the sound will come so nice. Similarly, when we are engaged by regulative principles in the worship of Radha-Krsna, that is called viddhi-marga. And actually when you are on the love platform, then that is called raga-marga. So without viddhi-marga, if anyone wants to learn the raga-marga immediately, that is foolishness. That is foolishness. Nobody can pass M.A. examination without going through the regulative principles of primary schools and colleges. So therefore I do not, I mean to say, indulge in the discussions of Radha and Krsna so easily. Rather go on with the regulative principle at the present moment. Gradually, as you become purified, as you become on the transcendental platform, you'll understand what is Radha-Krsna. Don't try to understand Radha-Krsna very quickly. It is a very big subject. If we want to understand Radha-Krsna very quickly, then there will be so many prakrta-sahajiyas. In India there are prakrta-sahajiya. Just like Radha-Krsna dancing. Radha-Krsna has become a plaything. The painting Radha-Krsna, Krsna is kissing Radha, Radha is kissing. These are all nonsense. Radha-Krsna philosophy has to be understood by the liberated person, not by the conditioned soul. So we shall await for the fortunate moment when we are liberated, then we shall understand radha-krsna-pranaya-vikrtir. Because Krsna and Radha, They are not on the material field. Try to understand. This is Jiva Gosvami's analysis, that Krsna is the Supreme Brahman. The Supreme Brahman cannot accept anything material. So Radha is not in the material field.

Guest guest

You guys are nobody to take out and keep in a pure devotee from the list of Lord. Its Lord who decides who is His pure devotee and who can reach Him, certainly not most of these fighting people who does not even have a proper understanding of Krishna's Love and the Ecstatic Love of a pure devotee.

Jagdish

Guest guest

You guys are nobody ..

we guys are nobody... our acharyas spiritual masters are somebody

do not make a farce of krsna's love and pastimes

chant hare krishna... increase your rounds number

Guest guest

"Thats why in GM we take out Meerai bhai from Catergory of Pure Devotee for fear she may be followed., by followed Imitated. GM have higher thinking than any one of us. Should be noted by all."

This is sick you know. Nobody other than Radha can love Krishna as a girlfriend. Now it seems that the only business left of the antaranga shakti is to keep the jiva away from God - Krishna.

Guest guest

"we guys are nobody... our acharyas spiritual masters are somebody"

If you guys cared to know your acharyas, you would know they never tried to blackmail people having loving sentiments for Krishna into some of your warped notions of manjari bhava. Those who are attracted to bhavaollasa rati for Radha, they are manjaris, but you can't force your sentiments on others.

"do not make a farce of krsna's love and pastimes"

By declaring such a fanatic attitude like "Radha bhakti or no bhakti", it's you guys who are making a farce of Krishna's love and pastimes. How, in the world, can you guys belittle Meera who took so much trouble only for the sake of loving Krishna?

<font color="blue">PAMHO</font color>

First I saw the topic was good...it made ppl think of Krishna and his abode...but somehow started to change track....I think better stick to the topic....

Now I have a question here....with my little knowledge I know that the soul(atma) has no specific form or does it?....Does the soul has human like form like the Lord(Paramatma) or else?

So I was kind of wondering in what form will the soul be in Krishna's abode?...will the soul get a new body? in the sense of living inside a spiritual body or remains as it is?

Guest guest

I know that the soul(atma) has no specific form or does it?

__we are true complete individuals.. so we have a trascendental form, name etc.

Does the soul has human like form like the Lord(Paramatma) or else?

––every form you find in the nature (animal, mineral,vegetal, human) has his perfect expression in vaikunta. So there's infinite spiritual souls and they have all the possible infinite forms. There's not things or objects.. everything is personal life in the spirituak world

So I was kind of wondering in what form will the soul be in Krishna's abode?

––everything you see in krsna lila is an individual spiritual soul... humans, animals, rocks, planets,plants, houses, rivers...

will the soul get a new body? in the sense of living inside a spiritual body or remains as it is?

––the principle is that the soul IS already A SPIRITUAL FORM, BODY.

In spiritual realm the individual is never formless and there's no material bodies. So WE ARE SPIRITUAL FORMS, in material world our form is not visible so we cover it with a material form, but in vaikunta we regain our original status

Guest guest

of course... but if we do not show the desire to know krsna by studying his transcendental science, we will not go there

To be honest I only understand a little bit /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ....I think I'll go wacko if I strain my brain on this anymore....

I think it'll be better for me to concentrate on how to serve Krishna instead...thanks for the reply /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the nice pictures Krishnadas ji.