IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Let's go to that place where there are no newspapers to read ! ! !

Rate this topic

Posted Image

"Dear Lord, when You appear in Your different incarnations, You take different names and forms according to different situations. Lord Krsna is Your name because You are all attractive; You are called Syamasundara because of Your transcendental beauty. Syama means blackish, yet they say that You are more beautiful than thousands of Cupids. Kandarpa-koti-kamaniya. Although You appear in a color which is compared to the blackish cloud, because You are transcendental Absolute, Your beauty is many many times more attractive than the delicate body of Cupid."

(Krsna, The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Chapter 2)

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Guest guest

"Oh please Ganesh I know you remove all obstacles to pure devotional service please help me to follow the four regulative principles THIS TIME!! "

problems with regulative principles... and making shows of exalted feelings of pure love for krsna??

gopidust, find a good friend to tell all about love for Radha.

If you talk in public, people will mercilessly cut you down. It is fun for them, I guess, to call you a fake.

Don't cry out to people for help. Cry to Krishna. I know it is painful for you to not have anyone to help you. Pray to Krishna to send help for you ASAP. I will pray the same!

Guest guest

"If you talk in public, people will mercilessly cut you down. It is fun for them, I guess, to call you a fake."

yes talk privately.. we are in a gaudya vaishnava forum... not in an erotic chat line

Guest guest

kandarpa-koti-kamaniya-visesa-sobham

This line is from a scripture which is exclusively Gaudiya

Erotic chat line? Hey, if you think attraction for Krishna, even of the sringara nature, is something that can be compared to mundane eroticism, you got another think comin' buddy!

Do you think when we sing "Madhuraashtakam" where we are even saying "His lips are sweet," do you think that is something for an "erotic chat line?" No! That is a fitting description for Krishna, but if you don't understand or it seems like mundane eroticism, then please just ignore. If it bothers you, then just don't think of it. Ok?

Guest guest

"I too am done waiting, but I guess I still have to leave it up to Him. Ok! I want to go, but I don't want to be pushy! Just like if He invites me to His house at seven, it would be rude to barge in at noon. Let Him make arrangements for us! "

--

Krishna is not only good at sports (I dunno about the golf thingy) but He's a romantic guy too

--

I just want to be His girl

---

Oh please Ganesh I know you remove all obstacles to pure devotional service please help me to follow the four regulative principles THIS TIME!!

---

"I just want to be His girl"

Me too

---

you don't even have to sign- I think we know each other.

---

---

--

stop this mess..... chant hare krishna and serve the devotees, if these feelings were authentic there was no problems of regulative principles and you were keeping your emotions in private. If you recall them in public it is for show and it is a show... fake... material... mundane.. eroticism

so meet privately and do your rasa dances

so meet privately and do your rasa dances

-----

Ho ho! Doesn't everyone (meaning every single person in this world and in this forum) wish to be out of samsaara and with Lord Krishna?

So how is that showing off? Everybody loves Krishna. Everybody! It's ok to praise Him in public. Saying "I wish I were out of samsaara and with Krishna" doesn't equate to "let's go and replicate rasa dance" or "I am the best devotee." No, every devotee has some feelings for Krishna. It is quite normal.

Guest guest

This is the problem when westerners come to Sanathana dharma, finding some association of everything with eroticism, since their mind cannot think anything other than that. Sorry to talk, but most of you guys are like that and hence even when a good devotee talk her Love for God, you call it cheap.

Jagdish

Guest guest

"This is the problem when westerners come to Sanathana dharma, finding some association of everything with eroticism, since their mind cannot think anything other than that. Sorry to talk, but most of you guys are like that and hence even when a good devotee talk her Love for God, you call it cheap."

that completes the picture

if your exalted loving feelings for krsna were authentic, you'd have no propension for criticism and offences:

"most of you guys are like that and hence even when a good devotee talk her Love for God, you call it cheap"

this is a big offence, because you can be right for me, but you are surely not right for the "most of you" that you are speaking of

first learn the basics... then you will be authorized to deal with krsna as your boyfriend

and we will not like you... krsna is the boyfriend of radharani, we are the servants of the spiritual master who is a servant of the gopis, who are servants of srimati radhika

read sri guruvastakam

Guest guest

"and we will not like you... krsna is the boyfriend of radharani, we are the servants of the spiritual master who is a servant of the gopis, who are servants of srimati radhika"

That's your problem isn't it. Sorry but He loves a lot of other girls too. Sorry to inform you about that. Have a good night sleep.

Guest guest

so you are simultaneously in (an illusory) competition with srimati radharani and blaspheming devotees

hare krishna...

Guest guest

"so you are simultaneously in (an illusory) competition with srimati radharani and blaspheming devotees"

Your vision of competition is indeed illusory with your narrow outlook and your show of allegiance to Radha. Loving Krishna does not constitute blaspheming devotees. But how will you know that with so much bitterness in your heart?

Guest guest

you know what you have said before.. now you are only juggling with words

hare krishna... the most important thing is that sahaja stuff is ended

thanks