1. Samadhi of goswamis {should be 6 pictures} 6 goswamis

2. Narada Muni

3. Lord Jaganatha (jagannatha/baladeva/subadra}

4. Rai Ramananda {sri vishaka--Gopi}

5. Vrindavana Dasa Thakura author of Chaitanya Bhagavata

6. Sukadeva Goswami giving lecture on Vyasana {seat}

to the assembled Vaishnavas

GTG Rest

If you don't do it for me can you do it for Radhastami? There is a picture painted by a blind man in Varshana on a wall inside a building there about 100 years ago. It was printed in a BTG magazine. It is a peacock and anyone who looks at this picture for long enough will become a gopi, no it's true. Does anybody know how to see this picture and how to copy and paste it here? I need to see this painting!

It is of the mayur lila in mayur kutir. It is a painting commissioned by Radharani herself done by an old brijabasi. In it Krishna and Radharani are dancing madly as peacocks. I will search more for it later I have to go now.

Pankaja appropriately:<Blockquote>I must thank you for Chaita<font color="red">n</font>ya Bhaga<font color="red">v</font>ta<font color="red">t</font>va. </blockquote>

I still have a dozen or more chapters left to edit. The original translation was rather hurried and its English needs work. I'm afraid it has been years that these last chapters have waited. Feel free to correct as required; editing is a wonderful pastime because you really have read it, own it.

gHari

I'm leaving it as is from your site. I think http://www.mandala.com.au has the same version you have. I checked a little. I also did Jaiva-dharma and Brihad Bhagavataram onto PDF. But just checking presentation.

I am calling to Infobase Krishna or something. So far about urm...14. Anything else I can squeez in be sure I will.

Looking good so far, gimme your blessings. By the way your Html on Bhagavata made it almost easy to put onto pdf {almost heh}