IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

trouble, what to do?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My mind is fascinated by marriage. Now my mind is worried that I havent yet gotten married. I tell my mind not to think of these stupid things becuase only Krishna will be there with me forever and not a human. My mind is not listening to me. I cannot concentrate on God nor on any other worldy activites which I used to perform as a service to God, What do I do?

Guest guest

Get married and you can still serve Shri Krishna by being in Grahastha (Family) life. Raise your family in the Krishna Consciousness.

brother

i feel your pain inside my heart and my soul cries out to you.

have patience and the right man will be flooded with compassion for you.

i hope you find the right man soon

i hope i helped

peace to all my brothers

You addressed the poster as brother and then said "I hope you find the right man soon. Surely you meant woman.:P

patience is a virtue my friend, and the person who will bring you joy in your grahasta and in Krishna's service will be special and good things are hidden from the world. When the time comes, Krishna himself will bring this jewel to you and then you will realise that the wait was worth it.

From this journey now and the one in the future with your significant other, you have to be an example to your children and society on how to live in Krishna conciousness and still be in the household. You will find the RIGHT person.

Jai Shri Krishna

My mind is fascinated by marriage. Now my mind is worried that I havent yet gotten married. I tell my mind not to think of these stupid things becuase only Krishna will be there with me forever and not a human. My mind is not listening to me. I cannot concentrate on God nor on any other worldy activites which I used to perform as a service to God, What do I do?

Don't worry be patient, I am also in the same boat looking for the right partner. Keep praying and carry on with your spiritual life when the time is right Lord Krsna will send you the right person. A Stable Grahast Ashram is very important for the future generations. So first undersatand what is it about marriage that you are looking for and remember marriage is a bringing together of 2 individuals and all the dynamics that goes with it.

I would suggest when you do find the "right" person it is also good to find a marriage councilor before taking the big step.

I wish you all the best.

Hare Krsna

Jay Sirla Prabhupada