IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

egyptian empire start after advent of kali-yuga..?

Rate this topic

3000BC?

Please don't give me any links, I read that thread about Aryan invasion seems you all know what your talking about.

Please explain. How can Vedic empire and Egyptian be at same time? My head just fell-off bump.

Guest guest

How can Vedic empire and Egyptian be at same time?

why not at the same time? The Dwapara Yuga Vedic civilisation MUST have coexisted with other non-vedic civilisations. I can't think of any quotes off the top of my head but i do remember reading about the Rg Veda and references to non-Aryan (ie. non-Vedic) people.

That some people say that the entire world was dominated by the the Vedic people does not sound entirely convincing. My opinion is that references to "the whole world" in our texts should be taken in context and actually only means the Vedic World, i.e. the land known as Bharata. However "the whole world" might be taken as the literal sense for much older ages, e.g. Sathya Yuga, where there are clear references to being who can travel all over the place - Hiranyakashipu and his brother are good examples of travel and kingship all around the world.

The Eqyptians may well have known of our culture and it's fall 5000 years ago could only be advantageous to them since now there was no-one superior to them.

Anyway this is all speculation and we cannot say anything for sure until we have hard evidence.

Many ksatriya kings fled from India to other parts of the world at that time, and according to the authority of the Mahabharata, the kings of Egypt originally migrated from India because of Parasurama's program of chastisement. The kings or administrators are similarly chastised in all circumstances whenever they become godless and plan a godless civilization. That is the order of the Almighty.

SB.2.7.22 Purport {extract}

Guest guest

that does negate anything i said. In fact it supports it - that Parasurama drove godless people out of the Vedic world. Therefore there were civs outside of the vedic world. I did not say that those civs had/had not origins in Bharat.

you said before:

However "the whole world" might be taken as the literal sense for much older ages, e.g. Sathya Yuga,

Yes, so what you said about Yugas may ring true. Maybe Vedic civilisation gets smaller. Now we can see its getting even more smaller. But we have advantage of 'Golden Age'\o/

the egyptian civilization started well before 3000BC. there are also remnants of much older civilizations all over the world. The battle of Kurukshetra marked THE END of Aryan civilization. At that time this civilization only covered south asia, while in Treta yuga it covered the entire Earth. With time everything degrades.

So there must be remnants of Vedic civilisation in India which predates anything from other civilisations since they come after advent of Treta-yuga right? So how it is nothing is found or is it? My mum told me how she went to a temple where Jada-Bharata was taken and Mother Kali chopped off heads of the devotees {Kali} trying to sacrifice Jada Bharata. That must be really old. I've heard some temples in India are very very old. So this is proof or is it?

Guest guest

question is - if such artefacts were found, would they immediately be classified according to current theory or would they be properly be examined - carbon dating etc?

i think india has a wealth of such artefacts but they are either misinterpreted (if found) or too well hidden (i blame you, Krsna!! Too good at hide and seek!). I wonder how the western world would react if suddenly new evidence came to light to show that the Vedic religion is millions of years old?

in heavily habitated places like India old ruins and structures are often taken apart to make new buildings. actually there has been very little archeological exploration in India. and you can only carbon date things made from organic matter, not stone or metal

Chain of disciplic succession. Arjuna asked Krishna that how can he believe that Krishna {for our benefit} 2 million years ago intructed this science of God realization to The Sun God Vivasvan? {line from where Lord Ramachandra appears} etc/

Thats the Key. I don't feel like looking for Artifacts anymore lol. But would be nice to see. Theres a temple diety in India over 2 million years old. Maybe scientist can 'gold' carbon date it hehe!

Incan civilization is actually quite recent. Even in South America there were several major civilizations before them (Nazca, Olmeg, Toltec and others). As to which one is the oldest? The Vedic of course! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

"Why is artifacts found and some places and not others?"

usually, the places with most artifacts turn up in iaccessible, uninhabited areas. wherever people live they tend to obliterate and scavenge the ruins over the centuries. Sometimes only the biggest stones will remain. I will try to find a link to one such case.

Guest guest

Egyptian civilization according to Srimad Bhagavatam 2 canto by Srila Prabhupada is a consequence of Parasu-Rahma anger against kshatryas. He never menetioned the chronology, but according to the russian theosophical lady#1(а shiva adorer, a spirituist) that happent circa BC70,000.

So the hellenic(pulinda), a kshatrya tribes came after the Kurukshetra battle. The first place pulinda(hellenic tribes) setteled the named after the first and the most holy yuga according the vedas- Krta(satya). This is the isle of Crete, and the civilization of Mycenaean, 2nd millennium BC ;

Guest guest

..what is called 'amerindians'(who wre killed by judah's priest, crossaders 'in the name of Jesus' and the Temple of Solo Mono(knight templars), the masonic expansion of the demon yhvh(an aspect of kali)is the last tribes of the culture of Lord Shiva(and his wife Shakti)-Lingum/Yoni. The symbols of the eagle(Shiva) and wild dog(an aspect of a snake-Shakti); These tribes were not STEALERS, just because they offer sacrifices to Lord Shiva nad his Wife.

Jews(judahs, hebrew, habiru) are stealers with their demons like yhwh!

Guest guest

Afrikan kingdoms, like Mali, are soooo much older than egypt or euros. The Dogon were astronomers, and there is much evidence that the egyptians sprung from them.

The continents used to be one, which s to vedic literature about bygone ages, times prior to the King vena and Prithu and queen arci, who broke up the world to the seven dvipas (continents) that now exist.

There are remnants from prior Kali Yugas, which the archiologists are finding, including dinosauras. But priot satya, treta, and dwarapa yugas may not have remnants that are visible to our kali yuga eyes, because our constitution is much denser. Humans were once eternal beings who lived on air and in the air (satya yuga), and then they landed, and left probably millio9ns of remnants of their civilizations, but they are more airy, more water based, more fire, and more etherical. so we cannot hold such things or place them under the scrutiny of microscopes. Only things made of a combination of dirt and water are available to us, kali yuga things, and then, we cannot recognize most of the dirt and water things because all the water is evaporated. All we see is bones, cavemen, who are the beings of our unfortunate future, not the past, as most think. and dinosaurs, that are the insects and lizards who take over after we blow ourselves up, like we do after every kali yuga, ages of chaos quarrel and confusion.

Ever notice that conspiracy buffs, knights templar and mason freaks, just dont make any sense. Not that the stuff aint real, but they dont know what is the goal of such secret societies.

Its under the dome, under the wailing wall, the wealth of solomon. But its gone, and the stupid euros, the last breed to pretend civilization, keep conspiring for that which aint there. It was transported far away, to the kingdom of menelich, an area that looks so forlorn. The nagas have the wealth, kuvera has the wealth, big arjuna has the wealth, the son of ravanna ( a devotee of Sita-Rama and Hanuman) has the wealth.

All the wealth under the dome of the rock, the goal of the templars, is the oil, the slimy rotton corpses of remnants of soooo many kali yugas, ages of quarrel and confusion.

At the dawn of creation, the world was made of honey, amrita, and all human beings lived forever. Satya Yuga, now there is the age of wealth, inaccessible to all us fools still kickin around in this apocalypse.

speculation and harmless yakkin from mahaksadasa

It was either on like the Discovery Channel, the History Channel or such... Anyways, it had just a quick reference to the Egyptian creation story. As I recall, the sun god, was born from a golden lotus flower that emerged from the primordial ocean. It sounded exactly like Brahma, except it was the sun god. Egyptians were sun worshippers.

I got these from two different sites:

1) The most poetic version of the Hermopolitan myth reverts to creation coming out of the chaotic primeval ocean. Indeed, in this rendition of the story, it is a lotus flower that is said to emerge from the waters. The petals of the lotus flower unfolded and sitting on the calix (the centre / heart of the flower) was a divine child, the god Ra. A remarkable sculpture found in the tomb of King Tutankhamun shows the head of the young king emerging from a lotus flower, the petals fanning out around his neck -- an image that depicts the young king with the powers of the creator god Ra (see image left).

2)The lotus flower played a prominent role in the version of the creation story that originated in Heliopolis. Before the universe came into being, there was an infinite ocean of inert water which constituted the primeval being named Nun. Out of Nun emerged a lotus flower, together with a single mound of dry land. The lotus blossoms opened, and out stepped the self-created sun god, Atum, as a child. A slightly different version of the creation story originated in Hermopolis. In that version, the sun god who formed himself from the chaos of Nun emerged from the lotus petals as Ra.

Its Mythology. In there version Supreme God is female. They had some amazing looking Temples. I think there this Infamous King who was killed and his children in cold blood. It all has something to do with Ra etc. Oh yeah he thought he was God thats it.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna. When I lived in Egypt I saw many relics and antiquities which looked Vedic in origin. For example, I saw stone carvings of men with shaved heads and sikhas as well as persons performing various yoga asanas. Also, I was once told that the name Egypt comes from the word "Ajapati," and the name Syria comes from the word "Surya." (Of course, I can't confirm or deny that for sure, but thought it might be an interesting possibility.)

Your servant,

Padmapani das