IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Can we goto from Vaithuntha to Goloka?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh, it was just my daughters reading book, and pluto didnt want to take a bath, so mickey chased him and he jumped into the mercury.

Actually pluto can go to mercury, because pluto is not a planet, rather its a stationary comet waiting to be charged up by solar ejecta. Some even think it was pluto that tilted the earth and made venus spin backward, and wrecked that planet between mars and jupiter (di stroids).

So quit chasin him, mickey, he dont need no bath, hes a dog.

tongue and cheekly, hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Nice joke

"So Sri Vishnu said..... let the athiest go to Vishnuloka, and send the Bhakta to Narakaloka {hell}.."

Hahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! You cannot send a Bhakta to Naraloka... if RAMA RAMA remains on his tongue, it will be Vaikuntha for Him...

Just like this dismal world becomes full of Krishna, when He is in your heart....

Govinda! Govinda!!!

Somewhere I read about a soul wanting to change rasa who had to come to earth and from there take birth in Krsna lila somewhere to gain entrance into the madhurya rasa. But it may have been some internet writer's speculation.

So, you planning a trip to Vaikuntha, Panjaya?

CC Madyha 19.154p

Goloka VRndAvana is the highest planet in the spiritual world. In order to go to the spiritual world after penetrating the covering of the material universe, one must penetrate Brahma-loka, the spiritual effulgence. Then one can come to the Goloka VRndAvana planet. There are also other planets in the spiritual world, called VaikuNTha planets, and on these planets Lord NArAyaNa is worshiped with awe and veneration. On these planets zAnta-rasa is prevalent, and some of the devotees are also connected with the Supreme Personality of Godhead in dAsya-rasa, the mellow of servitorship. As far as the mellow of fraternity is concerned, in VaikuNTha this rasa is represented by gaurava-sakhya, friendship in awe and veneration. The other fraternity rasa, exhibited as vizrambha (friendship in equality), is found in the Goloka VRndAvana planet. Above that is service to the Lord in vAtsalya-rasa (parental love), and above all is the relationship with the Lord in the mAdhurya-rasa (conjugal love). These five rasas are fully exhibited in the spiritual world in one's relationship with the Lord. Therefore in the spiritual world the bhakti creeper finds its resting place at the lotus feet of KRSNa.

Bs 5.36p:

In discussing rasa we meet with five kinds of devotion or service. SAnta or unattached, dAsya or pertaining to reverential willing service, sakhya or friendship, vAtsalya or parental love and zRGgAra or juvenile love.

The devotees surcharged with the ideas of their respective service, serve KRSNa eternally and ultimately reach the goal of their respective ideals. They attain the real nature of their self befitting their respective rasas, their glories, conveyances, seats befitting their sacred service, and transcendental qualities of ornaments enhancing the beauty of their real nature. Those who are advocates of zAnta-rasa attain the region of Brahma-ParamAtmA, the seat of eternal peace; those of dAsya-rasa get to VaikuNTha, the spiritual majestic abode of SrI NArAyaNa; those of sakhya, vAtsalya and madhura-rasa (juvenile love) attain Goloka-dhAma, KRSNa's abode, above VaikuNTha. They worship KRSNa by the sUktas depicted in the Vedas with the ingredients and objects befitting their respective rasas, in those regions. The Vedas, under the influence of the spiritual potency in certain passages speak of the pastimes of the Supreme Lord. The liberated souls chant the name, qualities and pastimes of the Supreme Lord, under the guidance of the same spiritual potency.

More: http://vedabase.net/bs/5/37/en

Narada-bhakti-sutra:

And yet although a pure devotee never aspires for mukti, he automatically achieves it. By KRSNa's desire, he is promoted to KRSNaloka or to a VaikuNTha planet, depending on his rasa with the Lord. Or, like NArada, he may remain in the material world to preach KRSNa consciousness.

Lecture:

When this verse was recited by RAmAnanda RAya,

jJAne prayAsam udapAsya namanta eva

jIvanti san-mukharitAM bhavadIya-vArtAm

sthAne sthitAH zruti-gatAM tanu-vAG-manobhir

ye prAyazo 'jita jito 'py asi tais tri-lokyAm

Immediately Caitanya MahAprabhu said, eho haya: "Yes, this is the system." Eho haya, Age kaha Ara. Then further development. Then further development: zAnta-rasa, dAsya-rasa, sakhya-rasa, and vAtsalya-rasa... That is rasa-vicAra. That is... When one has stepped into this VaikuNTha platform, then the rasa-vicAra, not before that.

So here also, KRSNa is described as VaikuNTha. If one takes shelter of KRSNa, then he also become VaikuNTha. SamAzritA ye .-pallava-plavam. He becomes assured of his safety. KRSNa is VaikuNTha.

Guest guest

Haribol, and thanks moderator for deleting that very old an unfunny comment that followed my silly comment about pluto.

I was trying to be funny because I was a bit concerned, like I have been my whole 37 years of chanting Hare Krsna. Vaikuntha is not a bummer, it is not an Edsel, it is not unfortunate to "get stuck" there. Vaikuntha is billions of times better than the christian misconception of heaven (all the goodies with god nowhere in sight to ruin the fun with all that grovelling). Vaikuntha is the lotus of the heart for one who has remembered his(her) eternal realtionship with the supreme being. The goal of life is not a geographical location, it is pure consciousness.

There are two types of pure devotees, both very much defined by the over-used (and under-understood)phrase "uttama adhikari". The bhajananandi is one who may be like a babaji, not interested in preaching, but in full rememberance of the reciprocal loving exchange between Visnu Tattwa and jiva tattwa. This is also called rasa, of five varieties, four of which are directly reciprocally exchanging with the Supreme Lord, as servant/master, as friend to friend, as caretaker parent/dependent child, and as lover/beloved. The gosthyananda is of the same quality as the bhajanananda, but the service of bhakti involves rescuing the sleeping souls dwelling in forgetfulness of swarupa, the eternal constitutional position of each sentient being.

The gosthyananda is one who may reside in Vaikuntha, yet is seemingly stuck for rent in a god-forsaken dwelling on the lower east side of manhatten. He may seem to be saying "excuse me" to drunken bums asleep in his walkway to his residence, but the residence is no less vaikuntha than that of the gopis and gopas in gokula, goloka, or any of the imagined "prime locations" of the inexperianced.

As faras where we fit in, the whole idea of bhakti is to remember who we really are. Why would we want to be in goloka as a gopi if who we are is a Vulture King in the Ayodhya Road Show, being the favorite person of Srimati Sitadevi. The Nectar of Devotion explains nicely the rasas, and also explains incompatibility that comes from false imagination concerning our swarupa.

So, I made a funny, but I want to write about how Vaikuntha is not a junk place. Srila Prabhupada is insistant that we fall in total devotional love with the residents of Vaikuntha before we even delve into the wonders of Gokula or Goloka dhamas. He Gives us Canto 1-9 and tells us not to be in such a hurry for the more intimate pastimes, which may even be poisonous to anyone who still has hankerings due to bodily connection and biological attachments.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

I take your point.

The way I asked was to say I would like to goto Goloka because Krishna is there. Vaithuntha has Lord Vishnu who is same as Krishna. Now I am reading that it depends on Rasa.

Its all to do with Rasa. Rasa Rasa Rasa! Feeling good!

Guest guest

Haribol, pankaja das. I remember well srila prabhupadas careful instruction that we dont jump the gun, and be satisfied with the gradual process of sadhana bhakti. Maybe one who scours tha archives will have direct quote, but I remember Srila Prabhupada telling us that His Guru Maharaja, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati, was so careful in this regard that he was in his fifties when he first began studying the tenth canto of Srimad Bhagavatam, and that is was at the end of his appearance when he studied Sri Chaitanya Charitamrta.

I was affected by this, and thus, have come to realize that swarupa siddhi, translates as not only correctly remembering our actual constitutional position, but this is our ultimate perfection. I also am quite enthralled that personalities such as Bhisma and Queen Kunti, both in the rasa of parenthood, are not at all left out of madurya rasa (the exchange between Krsna and the Gopis.) Both fully worship that exchange while content in their own perfection of who they actually are.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa