IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Can we goto from Vaithuntha to Goloka?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Basically Shree Vaikunta and Goloka are one and the same since in both the places Shree Hari is there. So one who is eligible to reach Vaikunta, He automatically goes everywhere in four hand form whereever Shree Hari is there. If he or she wants to play with Krishna, then He spends HIS/HER time in Goloka, most of the time. When He wants to meditate, then He remains in Vaikunta.

This is what I understand..I like to hear others views also.

Guest guest

when in Vaikunta one is 100% satisfide, so there is no i want or i need , only thinking of how to serve Vishnu, Laxmiji is not able to enter into Vrindaban lila, Gokula is in the center of Vaikunta , and just like as Vaikunta is a final destination , there is 0% duality, so there is no what if?

Guest guest

If the souls that reached vaikunta fight or contront each other while serving vishnu, do they fall into other planets? or do they ever fight occassionally or just remain all the praising Lord and serving Him. What if they confront while serving HIM.

Funny question huh..but a nice imagination.

So for these kind of questions no one can ever answer while remaining on earth..

Guest guest

Sorry to disagree with one guest but if ones internal eternal swarup is in the service of the Gopis of Goloka one will never be 100% satisfied with a four armed form in Laksmi-Narayans service in Vaikuntha.

This is why Gopa Kumara in Brht Bhagavatmrtm was drawn ever deeper to the fair shores of Jamuna beyond the milk oceans of Vaikuntha, Ayodhya and Dwaraka.

Let us always hold such bright prospect on our head, but never fool ourselvs as to where we are at present and where they are, this could be called Ideal Realism or Real Idealism.

Guest guest

If the Vaikunta Express came to picu u up ,will u go ? i would. hawaii is nice but not that nice!!!! or u will wait for the Goloka Express?

"If the souls that reached vaikunta fight or contront each other while serving vishnu, do they fall into other planets?"

No one falls from Sri Vaikuntham... at that point you have reached parama padam, and you are with Sri Hari forever. No more cycling through birth and death...

In Sri Brhad Bhagavatamrtam, it is not that our young gopa thinks that Vaikuntha is not "good enough", but it is not his place... even though he does not want to appear unsatisfied, he yearns for "his" Krishna... he runs toward lord Vishnu and tries to hug Him like a playful friend... but Vaikuntha is more formal. He is restrained from hugging Him...

He also goes to Ramachandra in Ayodhya, and Krishna in Dwaraka, but still the sentiment doesn't match, so He goes on to Vraja Gopala's place...

Not that any of them are less or more, but there is a place in which your heart yearns to be with Govinda...

I hope this is of some use to you.

Guest guest

If the souls that reached vaikunta fight or contront each other while serving vishnu, do they fall into other planets?

the souls in vaikunta are fully satisfacted.. so they have no reason to feel envy for others and fight

so they do not fall

Guest guest

Not that any of them are less or more, but there is a place in which your heart yearns to be with Govinda...

It's all in the degree of sacrifice to the devotees Lord as to the relationship and intensity of bhakti one begets, otherwise the worm would be tasting the same thing as Srimati Radharani. This is the basis of impersonalism, and an insult to the higher sacrifice. Everything has its unique difference and some things are in common, but all are not equal and never will be, that's the beautiful variegatedness in rasa, and it can all be measured in anandam, the bliss that the aspirant is experiencing, that only God will define as prema and saranagati by His favourable embrace.

This doesn't in any way diminish Sri Hanumans ji's love for Ram, or Parvatis'for Maha Dev, Saraswatis for Lord Brahma, or Laxmis for Lord Narayana, just gives it perspective.

Hula loka!!! I can't even get a ticket there what to speak of Vaikuntha.

Guest guest

Just to keep this nice topic going.

Could one whose heart is not into the rasa's played in Goloka ever be satisfied there, or would that soul gravitate towards Vaikuntha naturally?

Guest guest

those who r in Vaikunta r 100 % happy cuz thats where they want to be and those in Goloka are 100% happy cuz thats where they want to be, so they dont even think about going anywhere else. now the real question is Goloka or Gokula?

Nice topic to talk about..

I have a question..We all pray to Krishna since we read Gita..There could be people on earth who are also controlling their senses, but totally brought up in a different culture and pray to different gurus or God in the form they are taught.

Simillarly, the present day christians dont beleive in reincarnation of soul or rebirth of the soul in karmic cycle..

So Does reaching Vaikunta or Goloka depends on what we follow? as also does rebirth depends on what path of religion we follow? Some christians I interact with even beleive that although or even if the human does mistkes, if you go to church and ask for forgiveness, God keeps forgiving you everytime and Jesus takes the sins and hence he or she still continues and one even said anyway at the time of old age or death if you just say God, you go to heaven eternally and they dont beleive in rebirth. So what is true.

Only one can be constant, right.

Irrespective of whether we belive in rebirth or not, souls have rebirth or should have rebirth as per Gita, based on the karmic actions of the soul in previous body..

after doing all kinds of atrocities and nonsense, if one says God at the end of his or her life, and if they also still reach heaven eternally, then it does not make any sense for people who fix their mind controlled on Krishna only.

So whats the explanation for these.

Thanks in advance

Guest guest

If you worship Vishnu you will go to Vaikunta, and will never want to go any where else. now if you worship the 2 arm form of Sri Ksna you will go to Golaka, and be totaly happy and will never want to go to Vaikunta, on the other question ..if you think that you will be able to chant gods names at the time of death,you better start practicing now , cuz it is no so easy to chant at the time of death, so chant chant chant !!!!!

Guest guest

He will award the desire of the heart. If sincere He will forgive but that sincerity is not cheap.

The sincere will go to Christ-loka and be with Christ. There He will give further instruction. That is obvious as learning about Krsna is eternal and progressive.

Believing or not believing in reincarnation is of no consequence to the reality. Who believes anyway? The animals don't believe but are reborn anyway.

Could one whose heart is not into the rasa's played in Goloka ever be satisfied there, or would that soul gravitate towards Vaikuntha naturally?

---- If you are a devotee of Maha-Vishnu, then yes, you would gravitate to Sri Vaikuntha surely!

In Vaikuntha there are also places where you can spend time with Narasimhaswamy, Varahaswamy, etc. if you are Their devotees....

Krishna is happy to fulfill your heart's desire for Him.

Guest guest

So Does reaching Vaikunta or Goloka depends on what we follow?

••yes.. lord is not a dictator... he brings us in his world only if we want. He is impartial and exact, if we want krsna we'll get krsna, if we want shiva we'll get shiva, if we want vishnu we'll have vishnu. Of course wanting is expressed by following accurately the proper path to reach these divine personalities

as also does rebirth depends on what path of religion we follow?

••karma and rebirth depend from behaviour.. and following a religion is a behaviour

Some christians I interact with even beleive that although or even if the human does mistkes, if you go to church and ask for forgiveness, God keeps forgiving you everytime

••we also believe like this... krsna is great and he loves us, so he forgives.. but if we really are sincere in asking to be forgiven it is demonstrated by our behaviour. If we, after having asked forgiveness in the church or the temple we go immediately to make the same sins it is manifest that actually we have asked nothing, but we have only tried to cheat god... and god cannot be cheated

anyway at the time of old age or death if you just say God, you go to heaven eternally

••and this is also what we believe... if we are concentrated in meditation on the holy name at the end of life we go back to godhead... but it is not so easy. To be so lucky to remember god at the moment of death is something that we have to work on for all our lifetime. So who is already devotee in the life, he will have no difficulty in remaining devotee even in that difficult moment... who's not, he will not surely die remembering god

Guest guest

Yes and thanks for the replies. I did feel the same way..whether we beleive in rebirth or not, it happens anyway based on our karma and behaviour.

Mahathma Gandihi when shot by Gotse he said Hey Ram..Such a fortunate soul..

Raghavan

Guest guest

and money for the airplane ticket

(let's hope that there's vegetarian meal or we have to bring prasadam from home)

I have to put this here.

Joke: {in short, very}

The was once an Athiest and a Bhakta.

The athiest never spoke Gods name while the Bhakta chanted Rama Rama day and night. Without stoppage always! Everywhere he went he. The athiest did not say single Rama.

One day they both departed {died} and they both went to Sri Hari's abode {don't try to be clever you have no idea 'mind'}..

Lord Vishnu asked them both what they have done. The athiest said I have never chanted your name.

The Thiest {God-believer} said I have chanted always your name. Day and night.

So Sri Vishnu said..... let the athiest go to Vishnuloka, and send the Bhakta to Narakaloka {hell}..

So the Bhakta was shocked 'How can this be dear Sri Hari?'

Sri Bhagavan said 'YOU NEVER let me sleep!'

Moral is ...

Now forget about this joke. hahahahahhaha