IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Radha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Did Radhai really exist like Rukmini Devi and Satyabhama or She is fictitious character to explain how a real devotee should be. I know Smt. Radhika is spiritual energy of Lord and when Krishna is depicted with Her we dont see Rukmini and Bhama while when He is depicted with Them we dont see Radhi both in temples and in painted pictures.

Guest guest

I have seen these kind of pictures, idols and statues being born and brought up in India. But I am yet to see a picture in which Lord Narayana/Krishna appears with all the three. Everyone knows that Rukmini and Bhama are incarnatiions of Sridevi and Bhhudevi respectively, but my question is Radha being spiritual side of Krishna, did actually existed as a human form like Rukmini and Bhama or Radha was fictitious character to explain how an ardent devotee should be. This is myy doubt for a long time and I came to this site to know about this.

The two human form whom I would consider as resembling Smt. Radhika in their Bakthi and finally married to Lord were Aandal and Meerabhai. We have evidence for them. I would like to know if the character Radha by Herself existed like Rukmini or Satyabhama or not. When Krishna is associated with Radha in idols or pictures, we consider that as Poorna form since Krishna's energy is Radha and has to be worshipped together. When we see Venkatesaperumal or any form of Lord Narayana we see only Sree Lakshmi (Rukmini) and Bhudevi (Bhama) and nowhere there is Radha who is His internal energy. (I know I have repeated words and sentences but to stress this I repeated them)

So my doubt arise if Smt. Radha existed actually or fictitious.

Thanks

Guest guest

I do know the concept that everything is ultimately One

and the same...

Sitapathi-Rama Radhapathi-Krishna-Sreerukmini-Satyabhamapathi

Vaanipathi-Brahma Gowripathi-Sambho

Lakshmipathi-Sreeman Naraayana..

Did Radha existed as human version.

Thanks

Guest guest

I did hear the stories that He is having Radha in His flute as the Geetham.

Guest guest

...nowhere there is Radha who is His internal energy.

Actually Srimati Radharani is EVERYWHERE for those with the eyes to see. She is the the essence of all shakti, the "inconceivable" potency. The concept of simultaneously one and different cannot be understood philosophically, only through the heart. The divine relationship between Krsna and His beloved Radha must be personally revealed, since it is highly confidential. Such a vision is not available to all on demand, nor can just anyone provide it. How much do you want to see and, more importantly, why? Sorry I'm unable to satisfy, but best wishes anyway.

Guest guest

Those who believe in the personal relationship with Radha are invited to contact an old friend who misses Hers.

Guest guest

I did know whatever you have written about presence of Smt. Radha. I guess you did not understand my question. During the time of Shree Krishna He married Rukmini and Satyabhama and in the way Was there Radha physically as a devotee who was praising Him and thinking of Him all the time. All the concepts of Radha as Lord's energy and How she is everywhere is known to me already. But was she existing physical form of the energies as how Rukmini or Bhama or even Krishna existed. Shree Hari came down as Krishna and existed and lived with people. He married two women who were incarnations, like that did Radhe existed physically?

I could not get answer for this from any script I have read, but I am not well learned, and thats why I am asking you people. There are many stories of Radha and Krishna and at the same time never depicted in any pictures or idols along with Krishna/Narayana when He was with Rukmini or Satyabhama.

Here is Lord Sri Hari with the three saktis, Sri, Bhu and Nila devis. Nappinnai is the equivalent of Radha in Tamil literature, and is considered to be an incarntion of Nila or Lila sakti...

I believe the Lord can be seen with all three thayars only in the temple at Tiruchcherai (murthys pictured here).\

[url=http://www.srivaishnavam.com/divyadesam108/virtualtour/vt_cherai1.htm]

Posted Image

post-1755-13827405101_thumb.jpg

Guest guest

The pictures whatever yu are posting are really great. By the way are you also from Tamil nadu, I noticed that you use the names Aandal (Nippinnai) and thayar...If so, can you post the picture of Shri Ranganatha Perumal of Shri Rangam if you have in high resolution image

anyways thanks for the nice pictures

R

Guest guest

did Radhe existed physically?

yes.. sri radhe existed and she will exist eternally and phisically with krsna

she's actually krsna

krsna syamasundara is the "served" aspect of krsna, srimati radharani is the "servant" aspect of krsna

all other krsna consorts are more or less their expansions

krsna actually never leaves vrindavan and the association of sri radhe, the pastimes outside vrindavan are done by his expansion

read bhagavat purana or simply the Krishna book by bhaktivedanta swami srila prabhupada

I'm not from Tamil nadu but I am a devotee of Venkateshwaraswamy and I have read much of Sri Vaishnava writings, writings of Andal and other azhwars...

I do have a picture of Sri Ranganatha somewhere... please give me some time to find it and I will post it here /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bogus speculators say radharani did not exist, Kuruksetra was an analogy of the body, etc.. They say Radharani is an allegory. She is not mentioned by name a lot of times because we would have misconceptions about her and offend her.

But she is not an allegy about how to love god. She is krishna;s internal energy RadhaKrishna. We must approach Krishna through Radharani.

Guest guest

I do know all the story that Radharani does exist everywhere as spiritual energy of Lord in anything and everything. I am not speculating on this. MY question is did Radha existed in physical material body as how Shree Krishna appeard in Dwapara yuga and be with other human beings as one among them.

All the spirituality behind the tathva of Radhi-Krishna is already known to me.

Thanks