IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vanamali

The Rumor...

Rate this topic

I agree with you that we shouldn't treat 'others' as untouchables... =) I just think that there are nice ways to correct someone or simply advise than just being blunt and harsh (especially if they're deviating?) I don't really like hurting others feelings. I know she probably shouldn't have expressed her feelings like that on the forum but it's a good thing : we get to learn from our mistakes and that of others. But i wonder what's better holding stuff that eats you away or expressing them...? Peace. =)

I can assure you Sandra ji (taking cue from your post and as a digression - not really addressing you) , neither Vanamali ji nor myself is in need of advice. I don't think I have deviated (deviated from what?), and I am quite sure that Vanamali ji thinks likewise.

Vanamali ji has just expressed the natural feelings of her heart towards God .... I see this as a great event - a flowering of a devotee of the Lord.

Of course if this expression of divine love has come as a shocker to some people, then she has apologized. Case closed now ....

Pranam Radha Kunda Das ji,

My dandavat pranams to you ...........

> There is so little about Candravalli in our gaudiya

> literature. Why is it so? Did no one care for her?

Now that you have brought this up what about the other gopis. Don't they feel love for Krishna. What about Rukmini, Satyabhama, and the 16 thousand queens. Are they devoid of any love for Krishna .....

What about Kubja, did She not love Krishna ..... Yes all of them love Krishna. Radha also loves Him.

What is the need to put down someone's love for Krishna just to eulogize somebody else. I bet Radha is not at all happy.

Actually I am thinking of starting a mailing list where love for Krishna can be discussed minus petty politics ....

Guest guest

Whats the offense? to say something that you think is right is never an offense, a person who says otherwise, should be kicked from behind, or out of the temple( if you are living in one and if its in a free country /images/graemlins/grin.gif )

First we all have to feel good- "sattvic" then only can we strive for divine-consciousness or "bhakti" .

Sorry if I am nasty to you but, What I see with all the Hare krishnas is that they are so faint-hearted, when on the contrary, krishna tells everyone to be STRONG in both Body and mind and accept no BS from anyone not even "elders" like Bhisma and totally concentrate on Krishna alone. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I saw no big offense. A difference of opinon perhaps that in some ways could have been handled more tactful but beyond that just some lessons in growth for us all.

So everybody stay happy and we will do better next time.

I good way to represent Prabhupada is to remain respectful of others,even those who may have different opinions.

I know I should be the last to speak, I don't deny that, but please endulge me in this moment of lucidity.

Cause I trust you was I disrespectful?

I put my point accross in the best possible way.

I was specifically talking to Vanamali Mata. I am not really interested to hear from others who are trying to represent her. What is this a court room? Anyway..

My apologies if i was quite tactless in the way i addressed or if i offended either you or vanamali with my comments. That wasn't my intention. Peace. =)

No! Thank you anyway .... I think I was just carried away .... I am sorry .... please .... Below - not addressed to you .... so kindly do not take it personally ....

But I wanted to make this point. The congregation does not make the whole world. And who the hell is afraid of being "thrown out of the temple ....." Jesus .... People still think this is an issue.

And of course .... you can't just kick around an impressionable mind expecting no one is gonna respond .... (not that somebody is .... but just in case)

I really wanted to say that .... Even if I rot in hell for this .... even that would be good enough .... I don't want to make people angry .... but why can't they just keep to themselves .... Time and again I see tender saplings of bhakti being crushed for reasons which make no sense to such spontaneous persons ....

I can never be a great devotee like all those who actually achieved Krishna, like Tulsidevi doing austerities for thousands of years. I don't have that kind of prema for Him. I don't have one drop of actual love in my body for Him. Whatever feeling I have for Him is merely sentimental residue. Insignificant as dust...

When you lay on your back and look into the sky, and see the vastness of the universe, that longing- that deep unfathomable longing is revealed, and only Krishna can fill that void. But surely He will not come. The hole will never be filled...

But somehow there is still a hope, because He is merciful...

Guest guest

YOu know a lot anout his prem ras madira....its really sweet..it touches the heart.