IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your views / comments / opinions will be appreciated.

Where does He come from ?

What is His message ?

How do we connect him with the Teachings of the Lord ?

Is He GOD ??

Guest guest

The Downfall of Sathya Sai Baba: The BBC film 'Secret Swami', recently shown to an audience of millions in Britain on June 17th, will eventually be seen on BBC World in over 225 million homes in over 200 countries. It is a gripping documentary masterpiece, rated pick of the day by all UK national newspapers, and reviewed by all only positively. This makes relating him to anything genuinely dharmic or spiritual very difficult, becaue one's actions are all that matter, not just words.

The film is entirely credible, revealing the many experiences with Sai Baba of a former long-term devotee family whose lives were ruined for many years by Sai Baba's most despicable and threatening paedophile sexual abuse of their son. One must see this to understand the authenticity of the accounts of this family and another ex-devotee who was pressured into oral sex in 1976 by this pervert God.

Sathya Sai Baba is a visibly a broken man who collapsed after the trial of his transparent faking under the cameras. Even so, the BBC could only show a tiny fraction of the film footage with Sai-abused young men etc. they took. After this film not a shadow of doubt that

Sai Baba faked the "miracle" of the lingodbhava (very clear footage shows this) and collapsed helplessly after the event anyhow. This is the clear message left in the minds of sensible viewers who have not been indoctrinated with the insupportable avatar claims. (Why could the avatar not influence the outcome? Because he is not the avatar).

The top leader of the world-wide Sai Organisation, 'Dr.' Michael Goldstein (filmed with hidden camera!!)came across very definitively as about the biggest ego and most distasteful ranting person - the sort of doctor that could have come direct from hell. He is doubtless wide open for losing his medical licence to practice after this otherwise comical performance of blinded and hypocritical faith!

Dr. Goldstein even runs neck and neck in the hard-to-like stakes with the Indian ex-Minister of Human Resources, Murali Manohar Joshi! And THAT takes some doing! Such an arrogant and ignorant Minister of Education as boggles the mind (He even funded astrology with Government funds... the human resource that superstitious India least needs). Two most pompous an angry big shots with evil looking faces and rakshaka attitudes... a great 'example' of what most Sai leaders are behind their public facades!

Issac Tigrett performs as a loud fanatic, laughing in a near-manical way quite out of place and admitting firmly that he believes the sex allegations are true and it makes no difference whatever to his faith!! Nor would even murder by Sai Baba make any difference to him. Are these "human values"? Tigrett comes over as mentally and spiritually fairly deranged. Everyone who see this (except conscienceless cowards - persons of weak character and pitiful self-deceivers) are recoiling in revulsion at this.

Guest guest

I do agree with this message posted. We personally know a family whose son was molested by Baba for his sexual hunger and also threatened.

Spirituality does not remain in talking about it or taking classes to others, but in practicing it in one's own personal life.

ONe thing is true. Anyone who misuses God's name and try to cheat people invariably gets caught and brough to lime light and made shame by God. This is a lesson for all the people who tries to cheat.

I only wish people of India who beleives in Sai as an avathar wakes up from their sleep and try to realise the actual God Parabrahman who does not cheat and who resides everywhere and who brought the atrocious Baba to light.

Guest guest

Where does He come from ?

--he's a conditioned soul, a common human

What is His message ?

--that he's god in a form who reunites every god's manifestation.

How do we connect him with the Teachings of the Lord ?

--he's is an example of how many cheaters are in this world and how many people not being serious in spiritual research enjoys to be cheated by such rascals. Bhagavd gita say that false gurus are the worst thing in the world, the bigger disgrace (mitya acharyas)

Is He GOD ??

--no one has given even a little demonstration. If some sai baba follower will join this discussion he will not say more than: "why not?"

Guest guest

The documentry came on about a week ago in the uk.

Ive got a vcd format that I have recorded so if any of you guys llive in the uk i can send it or may be upload it on a website where you can download it from.

self-proclaimed avatar who accumulated a lot of power, money and political.

let us not waste time dicussing in this forum where you would want to talk of humble surrender to Krishna guided by a benevolent Guru.

Guest guest

"Sri Sri Lord Satya Sai Baba gave me darshan as Srikrishna."

my little nephew yesterday was dressed like spider man

Guest guest

"Sri Sri Lord Satya Sai Baba gave me darshan as Srikrishna"

Your either getting payed loads to say that or your on drugs!!!!! Sai baba is not Krishna... tell him to show you virat swaroop or lift Goverdhan!!!

Sri Sri Lord Satya Sai Baba gave me darshan as Srikrishna.

Are you joking?I didnt know he has that good of a makeup man with him,liars like you will go to Naraka for degrading Sri Krishna

Athiests are far better than the devotees of Saibaba

Yea i totally agree,atleas a Aethist doesnt lie as much as these guys do,and also these guys r so selfish that they dont care what happens to those get affected by their Swami as long as it is not someone from their family

Lie lie more lies

Vibuthi falls from my house thru his photos

He came to me yday in dreams

He is the ultimate god,one and only

and the lies continue

Aethist ask for proof but they dont lie,what is funny about these devotees is that deep down i am sure they know they are lieing,because its humanly impossible to accept some man as GOD unless ur insane or cheating urself

Story of his sexual abuse came in India today (a famous weekly in india) in year 2000. They have quoted some example from some ex devotees.

But his devotees claim its all bogus and relate him with other Avatars like Rama and Krishna who had non believers during their times as well and justify that we are all like those people in Maaya who cant comprehend his grace and powers....i am really really sad that our country with so many educated people still fall for this type of con,it is a real shame and no excuse for the stupidity

Hari Om Namachivaya

Shri Sathya Sai Baba is a fake and a possible sexual predator? :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

It is difficult for me to see why he is not what he presumes to be, but I guess you guys will know better especially for those that resides in India.

Many Hindus in the Carribbean revere him as The Ultimate. In temples they place his image and perform puja to him. He usually is placed on the astans next to Shridi Baba, Saraswati and Gayatri Mata.

Books of bhajans and collections of his discourses are treasured and used for Religious education and worship.

I have even witnessed friends leaving other forms of worship, such as Shakti worship because they believe in his teachings.

Can this be all true about Sai Baba?

Shri Sathya Sai Baba is a fake and a possible sexual predator? :eek3: It is difficult for me to see why he is not what he presumes to be, but I guess you guys will know better especially for those that resides in India.

Many Hindus in the Carribbean revere him as The Ultimate. In temples they place his image and perform puja to him. He usually is placed on the astans next to Shridi Baba, Saraswati and Gayatri Mata.

Books of bhajans and collections of his discourses are treasured and used for Religious education and worship.

I have even witnessed friends leaving other forms of worship, such as Shakti worship because they believe in his teachings.

Can this be all true about Sai Baba?

Have you heard of "innocent until proven guilty?" Don't believe everything you hear about Sai Baba. All the talk you hear are from people who never met him or any of his devotees. They are just flapping their jaws based on hearsay.

Cheers

According to some people, child molesting christian priests are innocent despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. But Sai Baba is pronounced guilty without a fair trial, without sufficient evidence. Amazing! Hindus are too dumb to realize that all these accusations against Sai Baba come from Christians and others who're heavily influenced by christians. Christians adopt this tactic against everyone, even against the hare krishnas, so hare christians beware! Even recently, an old man who couldn't even walk or move, was accused of molesting women. The same type of accusations against hindu gurus of all shapes, sizes, and schools, whether they're advaitin, hare krishna, whatever!! Unless people are retarded, they'll see a pattern here.

Doesn't matter if he is a child molester or not. Just because you can cure some illnesses and do some magic tricks like producing vibhuti, doesn't qualify you to be God. I know better magicians than Sai Baba, and they never claim to be God.

Sathya Sai is a Friend, Teacher and an Inspiration to many. He is Everything

to his devotees. Even though there are questions of His existence, let's not be negative about it and bombard devotees or non devotees about mere speculations.

Even though he is speculated to be a magician, one who may hurt kids or fake, lets just leave it and let it be.

We are not wrong to question or disscuss but let it be of a positive nature and not of that to disrespect the beliefs of others.

In other words, lets, Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

and Leave the rest to God.

Doesn't matter if he is a child molester or not. Just because you can cure some illnesses and do some magic tricks like producing vibhuti, doesn't qualify you to be God. I know better magicians than Sai Baba, and they never claim to be God.

Did Sai Baba claim to be God or do his followers see him as God? There is a difference.

According to you what are the qualities he should possess for him to be seen as God by his disciples or for him to personally make that claim? What is your position based upon?

His devotees claim that he is god or he is an avatar. And he has some power. Power to over come your problems. Some of my cousins are his devotees and they are offering poojas to his image. I have not visited him nor attracted to such persons.

I don’t know how to educate these people and it’s a really shame to this world.