IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Can god brake the rule of karma?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can god brake the rule of karma just because one of his deer children asked him to do it? Will he do it? How can I brake this law of karma?

To become liberated from these karmic bonds is preliminary for us to become fixed as loving servants of Krsna.

Krsna is the lawmaker and is not bound up by His own laws. He can change them, break them at His whim. To think otherwise would mean that God comes under the control of His energies.

We are the prisioners and Krsna is the Govenor who can pardon whoever He likes, for any or no particular reason.

In fact there is no way to attain any form of liberation with the grace of God.

You are displaying rare intelligence in having such a desire. That intelligence has come from the Lord within your heart. Continue to seek His grace there and you will find it without doubt. His grace will manifest in scriptures, guru and saintly persons to advise you as well as very subtle impressions from within at some point. All of these should harmonize in their message. We have a tendancy to mistake our minds for His voice.

Chanting Hare Krsna is like calling out to the Lord to establish us in His loving service which means free from karmic debt as a side benefit.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

talk about grace and all that to a man who's lost his arms and legs in an accident, and see what happens!! It is not easy to believe in these things. In fact, it is simply not worth it.

Guest guest

belief is not too much important.. if you have some doubt on what theist have said, please express it then we can try to help

Hare Krishna,

talk about grace and all that to a man who's lost his arms and legs in an accident, and see what happens!! It is not easy to believe in these things. In fact, it is simply not worth it.

It is sad that EGO always covers a man's intelligence.

It is a fact that people like us(with no physical abilities) are dependent on somebody for so many things. What to say about people with special needs. Whether an individual agrees or not dependence is a fact. In your case whether the person after accident reacts in a certain way or not, he needs GOD's grace even more in this life.

GOD and HIS grace are known only through direct experience and perception and can never be known through inference. Also every innference is based on perception.

Guest guest

You've cleverly evaded my question. Tell me what I am gonna say to the BSF jawan who's had his tongue cut, eyes gorged out, gentials cut, arms and legs severed-that god is showering his grace? Or that he is paying for his past karma? Would god allow anyone, even hitler or bin laden, suffer in this way, what to say of honorable soldiers who are fighting for righteousness? Is this the price they have to pay for so-called mercy? If so, I'd be better off with the devil by my side!!!

Guest guest

Tell me what I am gonna say to the BSF jawan who's had his tongue cut, eyes gorged out, gentials cut, arms and legs severed-that god is showering his grace? Or that he is paying for his past karma?

it is karma... if this man were a pure devotee krsna'd have protected him by these sufferings

Would god allow anyone, even hitler or bin laden, suffer in this way,

we are not the body, we are spiritual souls, so any suffering is not definitive or eternal.. and any suffering is a result of our free will, we have come in this world to forget god in his personal loving aspect so god shows himself as the karma law. And in the karma law there's no injustice but there's also no love

Is this the price they have to pay for so-called mercy?

we have exactly what we deserve

If so, I'd be better off with the devil by my side!!!

devil cannot save you from any bad reactions.. devil is the one who suggest bad reactions and bad reactions bring bad karma

Hare Krishna,

You've cleverly evaded my question.

No. That is not my intention.

Tell me what I am gonna say to the BSF jawan who's had his tongue cut, eyes gorged out, gentials cut, arms and legs severed-that god is showering is grace? Or that he is paying for his past karma?

I am not omniscient. Why sometimes things like this happen is beyond me. I have utmost respect for the soldiers of our nation who sacrifice for the nation. What I would do is point him towards Lord Krishna so atleast he may get some mental strength. It is a fact that great AchAryas like Bhisma also suffered, what to talk about others. Surely all this sufferings of our soldiers will not go in vain. Lord will protect us. Faith is necessary here. Pandavas endured all sufferings and atlast had their desires fulfilled. So will our nation and righteous people and soldiers.

I am not of the opinion like others who so heartlessly say that the soldier is punished because of not being a devotee.

Would god allow anyone, even hitler or bin laden, suffer in this way, what to say of honorable soldiers who are fighting for righteousness? Is this the price they have to pay for so-called mercy? If so, I'd be better off with the devil by my side!!!

Unrighteous demonic people will get punished. This is for sure. Faith is very important. There is no refuge beyond or as good as Kesava. We have to endure like Prahalad. I cannot imagine what the soldier is going on and do not claim to know it.