IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atma

Question

Rate this topic

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. Only one person that I know came up with the answer and it wasn't me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister. Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer)

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my e-mail list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

"This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer"

it takes a psycho to find a psycho...

(btw. it would have been a LOT easier for that woman to simply ask her family members if they knew the man she fancied...)

The sister killed her own mother, so the other sister got her own back, the Guy was probably having an affair with the mother, and so the two sisters were actually related to him as big brother, hense the fancy, when after the 'taking out' Sister No.1, she realized she killed her own mother, because she was after all a Pycopath.

Initially I could not come up with any answer. After some time, I thought of the following reason: -

For many days, the woman did not find this man. Then, one day she came to know that her sister had married him. This made her jealous.

I was not sure if the answer was correct. But, I could not come up with another answer.