IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

Camel Spiders? Real?

Rate this topic

I saw the pic yesterday and they freaked me out!!

I could not read the article when I saw it. Question: are they deadly?

The pic reminded me of that movie Anacrophobia (spelling?) and made me wonder just what was hitch hiking back with the soldiers and their gear.

They can supposedly run at 10 mph. Just imagine what lifeforms populate some planets. Here it seems more mixed. You got yer camel spiders on one hand but also yer peacocks on the other. Now replace those peacocks with snakebirds. Yoww!!!

Just see how I think first thing on Easter morning. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Guest guest

Lord have mercy. Of course they are deadly, if I saw one in my bed, Id immediately succumb to a massive coronary.

I hope I dont get that top security gig in barstow, I dont want to deal with returning equipment if these spiders may be hiding in them, hell with 30 bucks per hour, I dont need it at 54 years of age, and I already spent 20 years building the Trident system. Id rather be in a reactor compartment while crit that face one of these down.

And I like spiders, the size makes me quiver. Chupacabras, sasquatches, even grays, even sharks while surfin in rocky point, but not dem damn spiders.

It doesn't have to be deadly. If you can lose part of one of your limbs, that's pretty bad. The people of the Middle East must have some heavy karma with such things as these camel spiders and scorpions running around; not to mention the wars and overtly tyranical governments. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I think I'm going to check out this species on one of those nature websites, find out what regions they live, and make it a rule never to go there.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently, according to the Lycos article, reports are greatly exaggerated, but there is still a scare factor.

the spiders look a lot bigger because it is a close-up photo against a relatively distant backdrop. yes, they are good size and can be dangerous, but so is my morning drive to work. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

btw: this is Kali-yuga peeps!

God is simultaneously the cause of the world in every sense and yet distinct from and transcendental to the world. The example given is of a spider and its web. The material of the web comes from the spider's body, so in a sense the spider may be taken as the material cause of the web. Yet again the spider and the web are always separate and distinct entities. While the spider never "is" the web, at the same time because the spider's body is the source of the web, the web is not different from the spider.

Guest guest

human beings are the most dangerous animals.

but the size of the spiders make me shudder. but why should we interfere with the life of animals as long as they do not interfere?

Guest guest

limbs are ok. what if they start with the neck?

The head will find that it is without body and the body will find that it is without head.