IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ancient_paztriot

Another Rip-Off?

Rate this topic

Must Be Alot of Knowledge Out There…

Here's a true story from my personal experience. It's very interesting… And I don't believe I've told it here before. I'm sure I haven't said this on the net before.

I once met a guy in a fish store. Turns out he used to have a fish store in another city. (Story gets better, I promise). Anyway, this guy I met said an eccentric gentleman once approached him in his store he once owned:

The following is as he told it to me…

A gentleman once approached me in my store and said he'd been looking for me. Well, that caught my attention. He said someone talked to him about my marketing skills and he had this "product" he wanted to market… his own creation. (Can't remember the names involved. Sorry. But it can still be verified).

Turns out this guy is a scientists. He was the government scientist who actually proved the existence of ESP (in their terms) by creating somekind of transparent ball where uh something was inside and it couldn't be tampered with. Great science huh? So this scientist in question is that person, whoever he is.

(I'm just repeating what I heard). Here's where it gets interesting.

Turns out this scientist had also islolated some chemical in the brain (I'm not even a layman here) that relates… now get this… to CLEAR thinking. This government scientist discovered a drug the empowers the brain… like steroids does for muscles. And he wanted to market it. He was talking about putting it in candy bars, etc. He wanted marketing advice from me in a consultant role.

So he took me home and we talked business etc. I tested the drug and it was an amazing experience! It makes you very quick, very alert, and able to see all angles of a situation. (Now these are his words).

I questioned him further. He said the drug did not make you moral, but just facilitated what you wanted to do.

For some reason, the deal did not go through. End of story.

Now the next time you see a sleezy politician staring you staight in the eye as he tells you how much he loves you, you can wonder if he's not on drugs. (Could some of these guest(s) be using this stuff?).