IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't worry if u want to find where is lord krishna chant the mantra Hare krishna Hare krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare

God Bless U

Aniruddha

Guest guest

good guy good guy

guy guy good good

good guru good guru

guru guru good good

Ha!

Guest guest

Imitating Gopis, Andal or Mira bai is actually a Sin. Though, it is very sweet to read about the prema Bhakthi of Gopis, Andal and Mira bai, portraying it as personal desire makes you more fallen especially if you are a woman or a man acting like a woman.

Do not imitate and imitation is not Bhakthi but cheating and self abuse.

Hare Krshna.

Guest guest

Lord personally assured you that??

Don't cheat yourself and ask your heart whether it is worthy enough yet to give a seat to Lord Krshna?

The one who really loves Krshna first feel ashamed to even utter His name. The touch of salaiva with His name should give you shameful feeling first when you pronounce His name.

You guys are for name sake calling yourself lower than the lowest but do you really feel like that? If you feel like that, how dare you want to be next to Lord Krshna and ask Him as your husband? Is it what your Bhakthi is to make one lower than lowest to be alakared next to Him as His wife? Don't you guys ever feel only auspious things needs to given to Him?

Don't think i am being negative but, first make yourself auspious and it will take your life time if you don't imitate and cheat yourself like this. Make yourself suitable to have your presence next to Him as something and to be His wife, know for true that you have to be the purest of the purest and not the lowest of the lowest and that is the true Bhava that you needs to develope.

Do not imitate and do not write such imitations here as Prema Bhakthi. This is disgusting and i am extreamly annoyed by two lower than the lowest assuming the position of His wives and distorting the beauty of Lord Krshna.

Guest guest

I'm not his wife, nor the other person writing here. But in the past people have been made to feel bad for even wanting it. That is why we wrote. I am not running a race with everyone here trying to figure out which of us is lowest. I know my sins, and I remember them. I can close my eyes and see all my misdeeds as clearly as when I did them with full knowledge that they were wrong. I don't think I'm better than any damn person in this forum- on the contrary, with full knowledge of my various sins, and with the knowledge that I have many many more I am not even aware of having done, I do feel shame. I am sure most of us feel that way.

Am I lowest of the low? I don't have that much humility. I am not Krishna's wife. I am not even a daasi OK, I am a disobedient kid. My point being that does not disqualify me from His grace. Rather it makes His grace all the more necessary for me to even be able to remember Him.

Anyway, I'll not give up my aspirations just for the fact that I am EXCEEDINGLY UNQUALIFIED. When even Rukminidevi feels unqualified... oh God what chance does anyone have then. We don't even deserve to become His servants.

But BUT I also realized my only chance of remembering God is to get my emotions involved. I said whatever I might have felt for Krishna is not real "bhav." I think I mentioned that several times in the thread. I am exactly what Iskcon/GM would not like, but that OK with me. I find it helpful to get my (all too human) emotions flowing towards Krishna, and for some reason that has always seemed to be very natural.

Sorry if you find it disturbing. Probably it is disturbing. That's ok. /images/graemlins/smile.gif This is an OLD thread and I don't see a point in discussing. I don't have an agenda, and I was kind of suprised when there was such a general freakout when my friend and I started posting. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyway, I am not a Gaudiya Vaisnava OK, and it might be appropriate for the mods to delete this whole thread because it doesn't not pertain to you Gaudiyas and your world.

Guest guest

Dear

There is no harm in surrendering your emotions to Krshna and what He wants and how He wants you are personal between you and Him. The moment you write it here, it become impure and the quality of your devotion becomes just a fanaticsm.

He loves everyone and who am i or anyone to say what you should do or not to do other than requesting you not to share your personal emotions which might distract us from seeing Him and His grace.

You don't have to Gaudiya or belong to any label but as long as this emotional surrender is to Lord Krishna alone, keep it personal and personal please.

Guest guest

>>>He loves everyone and who am i or anyone to say what you should do or not to do other than requesting you not to share your personal emotions which might distract us from seeing Him and His grace.

--- That's true. OK, the only reason I did post was because people had told that a jiva cannot have any relationship to krsna other than radha's dasi. I swear this was told to me many times, that krishna would be angry if someone try to approach him in other way. I wrote all these things when I was told all these things, that God will be angry at a person who does want to approach Him. I think I got scared and started talking on internet like crazy. Now I don't do that anymore- you are right, it should not be done... it hurts and moreover people can take advantage of you, it is very dangerous business telling things on internet. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Guest guest

Radha's Dasi. /images/graemlins/smile.gif May be, you should learn who Radha is and why some devotee say you should approach Lord Krshna as Radha Dasi.

Anyways, if you are sincere and honest to your quest, He will lead you to the right place, person and position and until then continue your devotion. Don't be scared and don't scare others too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

I am already familiar with who says to approach Krsna as Radha's Dasi, and why they say that. I am very happy that some people have their sambandha to Radha-Krsna already firmly established, etc. I say bravo they have found their place. Manjari gana ki jai jai jai...

Nobody need to push their agenda off on anybody else. Neither you nor I. Not everybody is fit for the Rupanuga/Raganuga mold, at least not in its most common present incarnations.

Anyway, I don't see any reason for anybody to be "scared." The prattling of unexperienced and overenthusiastic aspiring Krsna bhaktas need not be a cause for fear. Sorry if I "scared" you. That was certainly not my intention. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

brothers and sisters where is all this emmotional hysteria coming from?? how can one love krishna s lips and cheeks ectra? these images are conjecture where did we get them from??? one time his pale the next he is blue? these pitures how did they come?? they certainly are not from the authoritive vedas

Bhagavat Gita 7-23 : Men of small intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary. Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods, but My devotees ultimately reach My supreme planet.

Yajur Veda 3:32: "...Of that God you cannot make any images."

Yajur Veda 32:3: "God is formless and bodiless"

Yajur Veda 40:8: "All those who worship the uncreated things, they are in

darkness, and you'll enter more into darkness if you worship the created things."

look at it in your books, read before you try to understand be sincere enough of these dramatised seisures of love for things we cannot even commprehand to

Guest guest

God is sada divya sakaar. Not formless. He is with divine form residing in Golok.

Jay Swaminarayan

Jay Shri Krishna

Guest guest

By that I mean, realization of the Absolute Supreme Krishna or God if you wish, is very personal. Your realization mybe be similar to mine or different from mine.

It is not something to be debated. I think the whole purpose of this whole exercise, where we meet in this forum to "talk", is more to reinforce our faith in the Supreme -- not to judge who is the best orator/debater.

Hare Krishna