IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't delete the above post, its a sincere question, lets see what this individual who supposedly is trying to imply something she is not actually tells me. I know that you are not I_love_krishna, but i am only trying to make sure

Listen dear devotee Guest ji,

I don't know who this "i_love_krishna" is except that I could not register that name because it was already taken. I have no interest in becoming somebody else. This name is sufficient. Only thing is that I have some personal reason not to reveal my true identity. Even then I know some people may know who I am.

I have no interest in what others think about me, nor do I want anybody to be responsible for my spiritual progress. I am a very stubborn person and I don't think anybody can change me .... that is unless I feel from my heart that I need to change.

I like somethings about Krishna and I just want to talk about those things .... I don't know whether I'll be delivered or condemned .... I don't care .... But I know that I am at peace with myself when I talk about Krishna and when I view Him in a particular manner. Of course, it seems that such things seem offensive to people here, so I have decided to better keep away for good. I think I will just start another moderated mailing list where I and like minded persons can just talk about my Krishna in peace.

>>> I luv Krishna, Know the difference between Bhakthi and Lust and imagination. When you know the difference then start doing things with devotion... read gita first.

---- You can direct *any* emotion, any feeling, hate, love, lust, anger, greed, anything towards the LORD SRI KRISHNA, and you will be purified because HE is GREAT and HE is the PERFECT ALL-ATTRACTIVE ALL-POWERFUL ALL-LOVING LORD. ANY sentiment. Who says we are practicing bhakti? I never said that. I just want to stick to Krishna like gum on the bottom of His shoe, and even then I will be purified...

By the way, I know you were addressing I_luv_krishna and not me, but unfortunately I can't differentiate between her and myself...

>> The point here is that bhakti is different than imagination. First know what bhakti is in real life.

--- Yes of course there is a difference. I don't have the real Krishna with me, so all I have is the imaginary Krishna. When you go to the deity, it takes a little *imagination* to realize that when you offer the food, Krishna is actually eating it. He eats the subtle part of it, but didn't you ever imagine Krishna taking the food and putting it in His mouth and enjoying it?

If you haven't seen your mom in a long time, you can *imagine* your mummy is holding you in her arms. Does that mean her love for you, or your love for her is not real??

I am a *sentimental* fool. I am a pretender, a fake, a sentimentalist... but remember Putana going to Krishna *pretending* to be His mother- He killed her, and then she gained a loving motherly relation to Him in the world beyond. Don't forget Bhagavatam, don't forget the stories of Krishna's life. Everything He touches turns to gold. You have to trust Him.

Guest guest

Hi

Good logic and good information...

I was thinking about his app still now I found a answer for this. Thanks a lot . If I have any query regarding any of this kind I u help me... and if yes please in touch through email.. my email id is umashankaraaj@hotmail.com

Thanks and Bregds

Umashankaraaj

Bangalore

India

Ph:91 98860 61274

Guest guest

hi, all

unable to find the person/s withthe topic on Lord Krishna.

I want to learn more on Lord Krishna and wanted to someone could give me more info.

Songs/peoms

thank u /images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="green"> </font color>

Guest guest

that's me vanamali /images/graemlins/smile.gif how are you? you can put your email address maybe and I can email you?

Guest guest

but i m trying to listen that song. But i m not finding it in any of the sites, Can any one please help me in finding the site in which i can play or listen""""" kurai onrum illai marai moorthy kanna"""""

I really love that song.

thax to sakthi masala

k Posted Image

The Supreme Thief

Painting by Gokul Bihari Pattnaik

<font color="red">

Out of mercy Lord Hari takes away everything. Hari means, "He who takes away, who steals everything". He even steals the mind and the heart. This is nice stealing, and it is very beautiful. He is known as 'cauragraganya', the best of all thieves, the supreme thief.

</font color>

Srila Gour Govinda Swami

Guest guest

You are really agreat devoteee and I can see how much love you have for Sri Krishna. But please refrain from calling him -----.

I am just an ordinary girl, but Krishna is so sweet we just like talking about Him. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

After seeing the mercy Krishna had on Putana, I decided that even though I am not worthy, I should approach Him at any cost. /images/graemlins/smile.gif That is what we all should do, because Krishna is so kind!

-----------------------

putana loka-bala-ghni raksasi rudhirasana

jighamsayapi haraye stanam dattvapa sad-gatim

kim punah sraddhaya bhaktya krsnaya paramatmane

yacchan priyatamam kim nu raktas tan-mataro yatha

Putana was always hankering for the blood of human children, and with that desire she came to kill Krsna; but because she offered her breast to the Lord, she attained the greatest achievement. What then is to be said of those who had natural devotion and affection for Krsna as mothers and who offered Him their breasts to suck or offered something very dear, as a mother offers something to a child?

--------------

padbhyam bhakta-hrdi-sthabhyam vandyabhyam loka-vanditaih

angam yasyah samakramya bhagavan api tat-stanam

yatudhany api sa svargam avapa janani-gatim

krsna-bhukta-stana-ksirah kim u gavo 'numatarah

The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is always situated within the core of the heart of the pure devotee, and He is always offered prayers by such worshipable personalities as Lord Brahma and Lord Siva. Because Krsna embraced Putana's body with great pleasure and sucked her breast, although she was a great witch, she attained the position of a mother in the transcendental world and thus achieved the highest perfection. What then is to be said of the cows whose nipples Krsna sucked with great pleasure and who offered their milk very jubilantly with affection exactly like that of a mother?

ya etat putana-moksam krsnasyarbhakam adbhutam

srnuyac chraddhaya martyo govinde labhate ratim

Any person who hears with faith and devotion about how Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, killed Putana, and who thus invests his hearing in such childhood pastimes of Krsna, certainly attains attachment for Govinda, the supreme, original person.

----------

JAYA SRI KRISHNA JAYA SRI KRISHNA JAYA SRI KRISHNA !!!!!

Guest guest

Dear Vanamali (true devotee of Krishna)

I won't be surprised if Krishna is beside you . When once sage Narada asks Narayana where is he is present then the lord smiles and tells that he is in front of his devotees as soon as they think of him and call him with full love.

I am sure that you are constantly thinking of Krishna and he is right beside you.

Guest guest

I really do not know what he has done to me that I have fallen in love with him so deeply.

Please advise me

Guest guest

Krishna ko manana chaho rato radhey radhey

As my guru Jagatguru Shri Kripaluji Maharaj says

Shri Radha will help you find krishna. She will help us all who are trying to find krishna . All of us are after Krishna and Krishna is after Radha. No one loves him and serves him more than Her. not even his wives or maha lakshmi . She is his hladini shakti.