IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

xxvvii, As I have said to the other people here, you have your truth, I have mine. I have said I feel guilty because I do. That is my truth. If your truth is " you are just full of pride", then let that be your truth.

Guest guest

Lets continue with discussing krsna!

BG: 10:38: "Among all means of suppressing lawlessness I am punishment, and of those who seek victory I am morality. Of secret things I am silence, and of the wise I am the wisdom."

Guest guest

When Krsna saved the inhabitants of Vrndavana from the wrath of Indra by lifting Govardhana Hill, a surabhi cow from Goloka Vrndavana, as well as King Indra from the heavenly planet, appeared before Him. Indra, the King of heaven, was conscious of his offense before Krsna; therefore he stealthily appeared before Him from a secluded place. He immediately fell down at the lotus feet of Krsna, although his own crown was dazzling like sunshine. Indra knew about the exalted position of Krsna because Krsna is the master of Indra, but he could not believe that Krsna could come down and live in Vrndavana among the cowherd men. When Krsna defied the authority of Indra, Indra became angry because he thought that he was all in all within this universe and that no one was as powerful as he. But after this incident, his false puffed-up prestige was destroyed. Being conscious of his subordinate position, he appeared before Krsna with folded hands and began to offer the following prayers.

"My dear Lord," Indra said, "being puffed up by my false prestige, I thought that You had offended me by not allowing the cowherd men to perform the Indra-yajna, and I thought that You wanted to enjoy the offerings that were arranged for the sacrifice. I thought that in the name of a Govardhana sacrifice, You were taking my share of profit, and therefore I mistook Your position. Now by Your grace I can understand that You are the Supreme Lord, Personality of Godhead, and that You are transcendental to all the material qualities. Your transcendental position is visuddha-sattvam, which is above the platform of the material mode of goodness, and Your transcendental abode is beyond the disturbance of the material qualities. Your name, fame, form, quality and pastimes are all beyond this material nature, and they are never disturbed by the three material modes. Your abode is accessible only for one who undergoes severe austerities and penances and who is completely freed from the onslaught of material qualities like passion and ignorance. If someone thinks that when You come within this material world You accept the modes of material nature, he is mistaken. The webs of the material qualities are never able to touch You, and You certainly do not accept them when You are present within this world. Your Lordship is never conditioned by the laws of material nature.

"My dear Lord, You are the original father of this cosmic manifestation. You are the supreme spiritual master of this cosmic world, and You are the original proprietor of everything. As eternal time, You are competent to chastise offenders. Within this material world there are many fools like myself who consider themselves to be the Supreme Lord or the all in all within the universe. You are so merciful that without punishing their offenses, You devise means so that their false prestige is subdued and they can know that You, and none else, are the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

"My dear Lord, You are the supreme father, the supreme spiritual master and supreme king. Therefore, You have the right to chastise all living entities whenever there is any discrepancy in their behavior. The father, the spiritual master, and the supreme executive officer of the state are always well-wishers of their sons, their students and their citizens respectively. As such, the well-wishers have the right to chastise their dependents. By Your own desire You appear auspiciously on the earth in Your eternal varieties of forms; You come to glorify the earthly planet and specifically to chastise persons who are falsely claiming to be God. In the material world there is regular competition between different types of living entities to become supreme leaders of society, and after being frustrated in achieving the supreme positions of leadership, foolish persons claim to be God, the Supreme Personality. There are many such foolish personalities in this world, like me, but in due course of time, when they come to their senses, they surrender unto You and again engage themselves properly by rendering service unto You. And that is the purpose of Your chastising persons envious of You.

"My dear Lord, I committed a great offense unto Your lotus feet, being falsely proud of my material opulences, not knowing Your unlimited power. Therefore, my Lord, kindly excuse me, because I am fool number one. Kindly give me Your blessings so that I may not act so foolishly again. If You think, my Lord, that the offense is very great and cannot be excused, then I appeal to You that I am Your eternal servant; Your appearance in this world is to give protection to Your eternal servants and to destroy the demons who maintain great military strength just to burden the very existence of the earth. As I am Your eternal servant, kindly excuse me.

"My dear Lord, You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You because You are the Supreme Person and the Supreme Soul. You are the son of Vasudeva, and You are the Supreme Lord, Krsna, the master of all pure devotees. Please accept my prostrated obeisances. You are the personification of supreme knowledge. You can appear anywhere according to Your desire in any one of Your eternal forms. You are the root of all creation and the Supreme Soul of all living entities. Due to my gross ignorance, I created great disturbance in Vrndavana by sending torrents of rain and heavy hailstorm. I acted out of severe anger caused by Your stopping the sacrifice which was to be held to satisfy me. But my dear Lord, You are so kind to me that You have bestowed Your mercy upon me by destroying all my false pride. I therefore take shelter unto Your lotus feet. My dear Lord, You are not only the supreme controller, but also the spiritual master of all living entities."

Thus praised by Indra, Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, smiling beautifully, said, "My dear Indra, I have stopped your sacrifice just to show My causeless mercy and to revive your memory that I am your eternal master. I am not only your master, but I am the master of all the other demigods as well. You should always remember that all your material opulences are due to My mercy. Everyone should always remember that I am the Supreme Lord. I can show anyone My favor, and I can chastise anyone, because no one is superior to Me. If I find someone overpowered by false pride, in order to show him My causeless mercy, I withdraw all his opulences."

It is noteworthy that Krsna sometimes removes all opulences in order to facilitate a rich man's becoming a surrendered soul to Him. This is a special favor of the Lord's. Sometimes it is seen that a person is very opulent materially, but due to his devotional service to the Lord, he may be reduced to poverty. One should not think, however, that because he worshiped the Supreme Lord he became poverty-stricken. The real purport is that when a person is a pure devotee, but at the same time, by miscalculation, he wants to lord it over material nature, the Lord shows His special mercy by taking away all material opulences until at last he surrenders unto the Supreme Lord.

After instructing Indra, Lord Krsna asked him to return to his kingdom in the heavenly planet and to remember always that he is never the supreme but is always subordinate to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He also advised him to remain as King of heaven, but to be careful of false pride.

After this, the transcendental surabhi cow, who also come with Indra to see Krsna, offered her respectful obeisances unto Him and worshiped Him. The surabhi offered her prayer as follows. "My dear Lord Krsna, You are the most powerful of all mystic yogis because You are the soul of the complete universe, and from You only all this cosmic manifestation has taken place. Therefore, although Indra tried his best to kill my descendant cows in Vrndavana, they remained under Your shelter, and You have protected them all so well. We do not know anyone else as the Supreme, nor do we go to any other god or demigods for protection. Therefore, You are our Indra, You are the Supreme Father of the whole cosmic manifestation, and You are the protector and elevator of all the cows, brahmanas, demigods and others who are pure devotees of Your Lordship. O Supersoul of the universe, let us bathe You with our milk because You are our Indra. O Lord, You appear just to diminish the burden of impure activities on the earth."

In this way, Krsna was bathed by the milk of the surabhi cows, and Indra was bathed by the water of the celestial Ganges through the trunk of his carrier elephant. After this, the heavenly king Indra, along with surabhi cows and all other demigods and their mothers, worshiped Lord Krsna by bathing Him with Ganges water and the milk of the surabhis. Thus Govinda, Lord Krsna, was pleased with all of them. The residents of all higher planetary systems, such as Gandharvaloka, Pitrloka, Siddhaloka, and Caranaloka, all combined and began to glorify the Lord by chanting His holy name. Their wives and damsels began to dance with great joy. They very much satisfied the Lord by incessantly pouring flowers from the sky. When everything was very nicely and joyfully settled, the cows overflooded the surface of the earth with their milk. The water of the rivers began to flow and give nourishment to the trees, producing fruits and flowers of different colors and tastes. The trees began to pour drops of honey. The hills and mountains began to produce potent medicinal plants and valuable stones. Because of Krsna's presence, all these things happened very nicely, and the lower animals, who were generally envious, were envious no longer.

After satisfying Krsna, who is the Lord of all the cows in Vrndavana, who is known as Govinda, King Indra took His permission to return to his heavenly kingdom. He was surrounded by all kinds of demigods who passed with him through cosmic space. This great incident is a powerful example of how Krsna consciousness can benefit the world. Even the lower animals forget their envious nature and become elevated to the qualities of the demigods.

I've noticed that the poster handed over her lips to you & you handed over your face to her. I shall greet you as a politician special to me.

xxvvii, As I have said to the other people here, you have your truth, I have mine. I have said I feel guilty because I do. That is my truth. If your truth is " you are just full of pride", then let that be your truth.

-----------

From my personal viewpoint, your apologies & guilty feeling are useless for you to be a rational & indep. person in a short term. Therefore whether you can possess a good life depends on whether someone can help you in making right decisions & you have the ability to accept their help even when you've been an adult. The poster has given the exact evaluation of you.

As for pride, when you come out of your shell, you conquer the pubic with pride; when you go into your disguise, you withstand the pubic with timid. I think I can explain your contradictory conducts that puzzles both yourself & the public.

Guest guest

Sure, Whatever you say, all I care for now is the supreme. Please, join these two and concentrate on Him.

Guest guest

but I am so happy with my "pigment" (sic) of imagination .... Well I don't mind even hell if I can have this sweet pigment smeared all over my body ..... ;-)

Sure, thats what we all want, but the fun thing to know is:

BG:7:12: "Know that all states of being — be they of goodness, passion or ignorance — are manifested by My energy. I am, in one sense, everything, but I am independent. I am not under the modes of material nature, for they, on the contrary, are within Me."

Ha ha!!! Hello sweet devotee of the lord, guestji!

It's so great just talking about this sweet Person called Krishna!

Hey guestji, do you think once you've heard the sound of Krishna's flute calling you in the night; once you've seen His two large lotus eyes looking deep into your soul... do you think you can NOT fall in love with this Krishna? Do you think you can avoid being attracted to this Mohan? Come on now! Don't be so proud, guestji! /images/graemlins/wink.gif Hehe, just kidding, you are a very humble devotee, and I bow to your lotus feet....

Just remember Satyabhama... yeah, from the looks of things she was quite rajasic... just remember Her argumentative nature... making big demands on Krishna, jealous of Rukmini... but OH how He loved her... yeah, she *appeared* to be a product of the three modes of material nature, but really She was made of pure Krishna Prema... 100% love... oh, She is my beloved Bhudevi, who also came as Andal in South India so many years later...

I just hope that Bhudevi can lead me through this dark time to the lotus feet of Bhagavan Sri Krishna!!!!!!

Anyway, about coming online... I don't have anyone here to talk to about my Krishna... no satsang, no group of sweet devotees to associate with... so what am I to do? I have my friend here "I_luv_krishna" who is the first person I've met who even remotely understands my heart, so what can I do? Just wander about in the world talking about material activities when my mind is aching to discuss Bhagavan's glories? Ohhhhhh guestji, please have mercy on wretched me!

<font color="green">Kasturi tilakam lalaatapalake vakshasthale koustubham

Nasaagre varamouktikam karatale venum kare kankanam.

Sarvaange harichandanam cha kalayan kanthe ch muktaavali

Gopastree pariveshtito vijayate gopaala-chudamanih</font color>

Posted Image

<font color="red">Manmanaa Bhava Madbhakto Mayaajee maam namaskuru;

Maamevaishyasi satyamte partijaane priyosi me.

Sarva dharmaan parityajya maamekam saranam vraja;

Aham tvaa sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishyaami maa suchah.</font color>

Guest guest

I am fascinated by your words and how you say things, it is almost divine to tell you the truth. However, I have to tell you, please do not bow to me, seriously, I am both young in age and in intellect, please continue bowing to krsna, that way you bow to everyone.

Guest guest

Anyway, about coming online... I don't have anyone here to talk to about my Krishna... no satsang, no group of sweet devotees to associate with... so what am I to do? I have my friend here "I_luv_krishna" who is the first person I've met who even remotely understands my heart, so what can I do? Just wander about in the world talking about material activities when my mind is aching to discuss Bhagavan's glories?

Please, continue with your satsang. I did not mean to interfere... please.

aham sarvasya prabhavo mattah sarvam pravartate

iti matvA bhajante mAm budhA bhAva samanvitAh

mac-cittA mad-gata-prANA bodhayantah parasparam

kathayantaS ca mAm nityam tuSyanti ca ramanti ca

teSAm satata-yuktAnAm bhajatAm prIti-pUrvakam

dadAmi buddhi-yogam tam yena mAm upayAnti te

teSAm evAnukampArtham aham agyAna-jam tamah

nASayAmy Atma-bhAva-stho gyAna-dIpena bhAsvatA

narad bhakti sutra 20-24:

20. astyevamevam

Actually bhakti is like each of the previously described.

21. yathA vrajagopikAnAm

A perfect example would be the gopis of vraja.

22. tatrApi na mAhAtmya gyAna vismRtyapavAdah

It cannot be said that their love was ordinary because they were devoid of the magnificence of the Lord [which they were not, that is, the knowledge that the Lord possesses everything and is not in *need* of anything, that He does not need any external agency to derive happiness - AtmArAma, and that He has scores of devotees rendering top class service to Him, still it is His greatness that He feels bound by a simple offering of a leaf].

23. tadvihInam jArAnAM iva

Otherwise such an attachment would have been like an ordinary illicit affair [and not the true love of God which is able to surpass all obstacles].

24. nAstyeva tasmin tatsukhasukhitvam

Where without the knowledge of the Lord's greatness, there is no scope of loving the Lord for *His* happiness.

Srimad Bhagavatam 10.29.12-15

SrI-parIkSid uvAca

kRSNam viduh param kAntam

na tu brahmatayA mune

guNa-pravAhoparamas

tAsAm guNa-dhiyAm katham

"SrI ParIkSit MahArAja said: O sage, the gopIs knew kRSNa only as their lover, not as the Supreme Absolute Truth. So how could these girls, their minds caught up in the waves of the modes of nature, free themselves from material attachment?"

SrI-Suka uvAca

uktam purastAd etat te

caidyah siddhim yathA gatah

dviSann api hRSIkeSam

kim utAdhokSaja-priyAh

"Sukadeva GosvAmI said: This point was explained to you previously. Since even SiSupAla, who hated kRSNa, achieved perfection, then what to speak of the Lord's dear devotees."

nRNAm nihSreyasArthAya

vyaktir bhagavato nRpa

avyayasyAprameyasya

nirguNasya guNAtmanah

"O King, the Supreme Lord is inexhaustible and immeasurable, and He is untouched by the material modes because He is their controller. His personal appearance in this world is meant for bestowing the highest benefit on humanity."

kAmam krodham bhayam sneham

aikyam sauhRdam eva ca

nityam harau vidadhato

yAnti tan-mayatAm hi te

"Persons who constantly direct their lust, anger, fear, protective affection, feeling of impersonal oneness or friendship toward Lord Hari are sure to become absorbed in thought of Him."

narad bhakti sutra 74-76

74. vAdo nAvalambayah

One should not get entangled in arguments.

75. bAhulyAvakASatvAd aniyatatvAt ca

They can lead to various directions and are never conclusive.

76. bhaktiSAstrANi mananIyAni tadbodhaka karmANi karaNIyAni

One should follow the bhakti shAstras and engage in the acts prescribed therein.

Posted Image

Lord Krishna engaged in water sport with His wives

In this way, Lord Krishna used to enjoy the company of His sixteen thousand wives. Devotees of the Lord who want to love the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the mellow of conjugal love are elevated to the position of becoming wives of Krishna, and Krishna also keeps them always attached to Him by His kind behavior. Krishna's behavior with His wives, His movements, His talking with them, His smiling, His embracing, and similar other activities just like a loving husband kept them always very much attached to Him. That is the highest perfection of life. If someone remains always attached to Krishna, it is to be understood that he is liberated, and his life is successful. With any devotee who loves Krishna with his heart and soul, Krishna reciprocates in such a way that the devotee cannot remain unattached to Him. The reciprocal dealings of Krishna and His devotees are so attractive that a devotee cannot think of any subject matter other than Krishna.

-From Krishna Book, Chapter 90

Dearest guestji,

Please do not be offended by this, but I would like to tell you a secret...

You might be thinking you are not good enough to approach the Lord in a loving relationship. The secret is that Krishna is already so engrossed in your love that His love is already enfolding you... Krishna reciprocates the love of His devotees, in the same manner in which they love Him.

If you are loving Him, thinking "oh, my love is not good enough for You, Krishna!" he will think, "Oh, this devotee is so great, My love is not good enough for him..." Yeah, this is kind of hard to comprehend at first (I know it was for me) but it reminds you not to be too hard on yourself... Krishna is there for you at all times... if you want to clear yourself of sin, He can fix you up. Just approach Him in whatever emotional capacity you can. He will fix any defects in you. He is supremely capable, guestji. He can handle you very easily...

Jai Sri Krishna!!

Vanamali

Guest guest

By your words, you made me feel alot better. I guess what we do never touches krishna in a bad way, in that he always has equal love for all, he loves all of us no matter what we do. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you again.

Yeah, He loves us no matter what we do, and He can turn any negative into a positive!

If you are feeling mad, yell at Him! If you are feeling romantic, love Him! If you are feeling motherly, yeah, He can be your kid! Religion is so simple! Okay, it's not always easy, but it's always simple. You have to trust Him, that's it. He will fix everything for you.

Imagine you are standing on the edge of a cliff. Krishna is saying, "Just jump, I will catch you!" It's very simple. Just jump. Yeah, you're seeing the canyon below and it's very scary, but you have to trust Him. He will take care of you.

It's like they say, your heart may be a mess, but if you invite Krishna inside, He will clean it up for you. He is a King, and anywhere He lives becomes a palace...

eternally yours,

Vanamali