IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif!

Rate this topic

WOW, sakhi!!! That is so beautiful!!! Look at that Venkatesha Govinda... Just see!! See how beautiful He is!!! Is this from your temple nearby sakhi!? See His beatiful face!!!!

Sarvavaya Soundarya Sampada Sarva Chetasam

Sada Sammohanayastu Venkateshaya Mangalam!!!

Dayamrita Taranginyah Tharangairiva Seetalaih

Apangais Sinchate Vishvam Venkateshaya Mangalam!!!

Guest guest

"In their dealings as husband and wife, Krsna and His queens would smile, talk, joke, embrace, and so on, and their conjugal relationship ever increasingly developed. In this way, both Krsna and the queens enjoyed transcendental happiness in their household life. Although each and every queen had thousands of maidservants engaged for her service, the queens were all personally attentive in serving Krsna. Each one of them used to receive Krsna personally when He entered the palace. They engaged in getting Him seated on a nice couch, presenting Him with all kinds of worshipable paraphernalia, washing His lotus feet with Ganges water, offering Him betel nuts and massaging His legs. In this way, they were giving Him relief from the fatigue of being away from home. They saw to fanning Him nicely, offering Him fragrant essential floral oil, decorating Him with flower garlands, dressing His hair, asking Him to lie down to take rest, bathing Him personally and feeding Him nice palatable dishes. All these things were done by each queen herself. They did not wait for the maidservants. In other words, Krsna and His different queens displayed on this earth an ideal household life."

So basically, not just the queens but the entire country was serving only krishna.

So basically, not just the queens but the entire country was serving only krishna.

-------------

I don't think you're serving me. On the contrary, you're trying to ask for Gold instead of Gold Fingers because of arrogant.

Cultural discrepancy is unevadable indeed. Communicating with Indians is more dif. than with others as you filled so much Indian Matter in the brains in school age. Thus it's useless to call me with the Indian names again & again.

I'm an actor playing a new role so I have no time to take up the old roles. In my hand is countless people's lives & their welfare. It's a heavy burden. Please stand on my point & then you'll unders. me.

Guest guest

haha, thats funny , more funnier than your picture. Anyway, whether He is called krishna or God, He is one and the same. It doesn't matter.

I don't know why you are saying I am asking for Gold instead of Golden fingers, but if thats true then I apologize to God.

We should just be obedient in that we have to serve him in anyway that is possible.

---> So basically, not just the queens but the entire country was serving only krishna.

I don't know what has the above to do with the account you quoted.

But anyway what you said is OK .... so what ..........

I just like the way the queens served Krishna and desire to follow in their footsteps .... any problem buddy?

This is not a photo gallery.

Anyway, whether He is called krishna or God, He is one and the same. It doesn't matter.

-------------

Right, BW/BM. It's time to set out. See you later.

I don't know why you are saying I am asking for Gold instead of Golden fingers, but if thats true then I apologize to God.

-------------

Who are you, m-atar bh-aratay? I know you're used to apologize as menaca. But do you have the right to do it as a m-atar?

Guest guest

Me and this user are not the same, check IP for him/her and for me. They won't even be close.

Also, I am the person you need to be 'speaking to' ofcourse.

Anyway, whats wrong if this individual posts these pictures here? they are being posted out of devotion, are they not?

Who are you, m-atar bh-aratay? I know you're used to apologize as menaca. But do you have the right to do it as a m-atar?

You know me, thats for sure. However, the person whom you are targetting is another. Leave him/her and let them be in their own devotional trance.

I am just going to say this to you one more time, what happens , just happens due to sheer ignorance. What was realized? completely nothing. You cannot find real peace that way, the best way to enlightenment is to leave childish games behind and look onward to the supreme reality that awaits for one's arrival.

Also, you are right, I do apologize like a 'menaca', and will continue to do so until this guilt conscience is removed- if it ever is removed- still almost ignorant of the truth, that I am.

Game over.

Sayanora....

(don't delete this plz)

Guest guest

In reply to:

Oh! Krishna.....! where are you......

Krishna.... I want my Krishna......I want my Krishna....

I don't know how God realized you are, however I have to warn you about the direction you are going in, its a dangerous one. I am the last person you would want to hear advice from, however it is one's duty to say what has to be said. If you want to realize God, shut your computer down, get some books and do a sincere study, you will learn more that way, than you can ever learn online.

You may say you love krishna, you may think that you love krishna but really with out that true love , it is nothing more than a pigment of your imagination. If you want to love God, then like I said, start a serious study when you have time and then you will realize that the greatest gift you can give to God is to serve him the way he likes, not the way you like.

Madhurya bava is not for a novice- you have to start slow then go beyond what you perceive, until then remain in vidhi. You cannot go to raganuga while entangled in rajas, tamas.

Dearest Devotee of Lord Krishna,

You are a devotee of Bhagavan Sri Krishna... thank you for worrying about us!!!! However, I cannot honor your request to change my saadhana. I know you are worried about my friend and myself, and I thank you for that.

Please, o sweet beloved bhakta of the Lord, do not trample my bhakti-lata...

Please do not be offended... Krishna has personally assured me that I am on the right track, so for this reason I cannot heed your advice. But thank you anyway!!

All the best,

Vanamali

Guest guest

I just said what I needed to say.

You have your truth, I have mine. I will rest with that. I hope you are successful in achieving the supreme goal.

---> You may say you love krishna, you may think that you love krishna but really with out that true love , it is nothing more than a pigment of your imagination.

You are right, I do not love Krishna .... but I am so happy with my "pigment" (sic) of imagination .... Well I don't mind even hell if I can have this sweet pigment smeared all over my body ..... ;-)

Me and this user are not the same, check IP for him/her and for me. They won't even be close.

----------

It doesn't matter. I withdraw my last mes..

Also, I am the person you need to be 'speaking to' ofcourse.

Anyway, whats wrong if this individual posts these pictures here? they are being posted out of devotion, are they not?

----------

You're so pride of youself, guilty! At least I haven't cut off her way up to heaven.

You know me, thats for sure. However, the person whom you are targetting is another. Leave him/her and let them be in their own devotional trance.

----------

"Bored with nothing else to do? Make some friends and leave this person alone. Please figure out a way to make your own happiness. This person is happy - bother you?"

I am just going to say this to you one more time, what happens , just happens due to sheer ignorance. What was realized? completely nothing. You cannot find real peace that way, the best way to enlightenment is to leave childish games behind and look onward to the supreme reality that awaits for one's arrival.

----------

"What makes Mamta look different from her contemporaries is her childlike prettiness -- an effect heightened by the puppy fat and dimples -- topped with eyes that can look singularly wary and a face that is innocent of complex thought."

My revision:... a face with the complex mixture of innocent & cunning at least.

Tell me which kind of arrival you're waiting for?

Also, you are right, I do apologize like a 'menaca', and will continue to do so until this guilt conscience is removed- if it ever is removed- still almost ignorant of the truth, that I am.

----------

My revision:... until this guilt conscience of the target is removed- ...

How cunning you are! There may be only 1 way effective for a cunning childie:

manus.

chap. 5

148. In childhood a female must be subject to her father, in youth to her husband, when her lord is dead to her sons; a woman must never be independent.

chap. 9

12. Women, confined in the house under trustworthy and obedient servants, are not (well) guarded; but those who of their own accord keep guard over themselves, are well guarded.

You got what you want but you can't make best choices for self. I mean, this world is a venture for a careless & dependent person. In addition, I use this word with no derogatory sense because I think a little fat is snickering at my reward.

Game over.

Sayanora....

----------

Japanese? No, "sayonala". "ayyo" seems not an indian exclaimation. The right is "eyyow", "eyya", "eyy@" or "-oyo".