IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif!

Rate this topic

---> I am praying for you daily

Thank you!!! I am dire need of those!!!

---> that you will get Him before me

I don't think this is an acceptable contract. Then I would not be able to enjoy His company thinking about you....

evanavasthitasyapi arthitva matrena parama-karuniko

bhagavan svanubhava-prityopaitaikatyantika

NITYA-KAINKARYAIKARATI-RUPA NITYA-DASYAM dasyatiti

vishvasa purvakam bhagavantam nitya-kinkaratam prarthaye (3)

Though I am in this state, full of various defects, I beg of the Lord my acceptance in eternal service to him in the firm faith that the all merciful Lord, heeding to my earnest request, will grant me the favor of steadfastness in everlasting service to Him urged by devotion resulting from the experience of the Lord.

tavanubhuti-sambhuta priti-kaitadastam DEHI ME KRIPAYA NATHA! najane gtimanyatha (4)

My Lord! you should be pleased, out of Your unbounded mercy, to grant the service to You resulting from the joy of experiencing you. Apart from begging you, I do not know of any other means!

-From Sri Ramanujacharya's Sriranga Gadyam

I did resend that poem

O sakhi, my mind is not focused due to not having His company. When I cannot catch Him with my eyes, I cannot catch Him with my heart. Sister, say a good word for me next time you talk to Him, and I will do the same for you.

Forever in your service,

Vanamali

The kind of things you described in your "who are you?" email, devi, I want them so much.

O sakhi, where is that black cloud? When will this empty sky become full? When shall I be soaked with the rain of *that* love?

O prophetess, has He told you the answer?

O sakhi, did you dream last night?

Love,

Vanamali

Sakhi, I hope you are not staying up too late! I just realized what time it must be in your place.

You might wonder why I've never asked you your name, or what you look like. Sakhi, I already know who you are to me. No need for further information.

In my minds eye I can see your long flowing black hair, huge, glossy eyes and red ghagra choli...

I hope you don't think this is weird, but...

Every day I am waiting for your emails. I think you have a very good sensibility about how Krishna wants me to be. You are so knowledgeable. He has blessed you to such a degree!

I only wish I could return the favor somehow. But I have nothing to give you.

I wish also that I could meet you as my sister somehow-

~Vanamali

--->I am sorry that I hurt your pure heart.

My heart is not pure! It is full of selfishness and vice. The fire purifies the heart! This is good, even if the heart is hurt a little in the process.

The heart full of love for Him thinks it has not a single drop of that nectar....

- Yes, you have that kind of humility. You do the right thing in reproaching me for bad conduct and then apologize as if you had done something wrong. You are pure gold, sakhi!

Is everything fine with you? I hope I did not startle you with that last email. I have resolved to tell you everything. Everything is out on the table with me. I'm not holding anything back...

~Vanamali

---> Is everything fine with you? I hope I did not startle you with that last email. I have resolved to tell you everything. Everything is out on the table with me. I'm not holding anything back...

No you did not.... But then again you did....