IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All the queens in Dvaraka, more than sixteen thousand in number, engaged their feminine attractive features in the transcendental service of the Lord by smiling and serving, and the Lord was pleased to behave with them exactly as a perfect husband enjoying household life.

Guest guest

---> Register a username or sign your posts so I know who you are.

"Wretched_Soul_In_Love_With_Krishna"

Oh Dearest Krishna,

To be favoured by your glance, not even Brahma can expect, then who are we wretched fallen worthless girls. O ocean of mercy, grant us this boon, at least, that when Yama's servants pour hot lashes on our back as punishment for our innumerable sins, the only words that we utter be, "He KRISHNA...., He KRISHNA...., He KRISHNA...."

Jai Sri Krishna!

-------

"To be favoured by your glance, not even Brahma can expect, then who are we wretched fallen worthless girls. O ocean of mercy, grant us this boon, at least, that when Yama's servants pour hot lashes on our back as punishment for our innumerable sins, the only words that we utter be, "He KRISHNA...., He KRISHNA...., He KRISHNA...."

------

Wretched, you are so sweet re!

Now I feel like I've revealed too much of myself here.

Ayyyo! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Guest guest

---> If there's room for 16,108... surely there's room for one more, no?

I wish all those who love Krishna get Him forever. I want to see more and more and more and more souls (girls) wanting to love and serve Krishna's lotus feet. OOh!!! Isn't that so satisfying....

Guest guest

Oh! my Lord!!! If it gives you pleasure to see me in distress, then that distress is the greatest of my happiness!!!

---Radha and Chaitanya

yugayiyam nimishena chakshusha pravrishayitam

shunyayitam jagat sarvam govinda virhena me

One moment is like a millenium, the tears from my eyes are flowing like torrents, the whole world has gone into nothingness - Oh! in this pain of separation from Govinda...

---Chaitanya

Post by Wretched_Soul_In_Love_With_Krishna

Guest guest

"Krishna Talk" is better place to post. It says what we want to do - talk about Krishna...

---> I am a madwoman.

Mad woman in love with Krishna is a lot lot lot fortunate than sane woman in world.

---> Now I feel like I've revealed too much of myself here.

Yes, I also am also very fearful. People do not understand. But if I don't about Krishna, I think I will burst like a bomb.

I wonder how people can talk talk and talk (you can see) but it is all about fighting... and ?issues? when there is so much soooooooo much to talk about Krishna.....

But I think I should not be arrogant. I can talk whatever little I can talk about Krishna and let others talk whatever they want to talk...

Guest guest

On one hand I feel like I really want to talk about Him to other devotees- I want to learn more about His leela- perhaps other people have stories to share.

Best satsang I have ever experienced is simply sitting and listening to bhajans of Meera or Annamacharya on CD. It's like these great bhaktas have the power to transmit their bhakti through music. Any feelings I may have for Krishna have come directly from their love of Krishna beautifully conveyed through music, in addition to the influence of a few very pure bhaktas I have met in my life.

Sometimes, though, when I talk to people it gets very bad. I get confused when people say

1. Krishna was a child when He associated with the gopis so there was no "madhurya" there- Bhagavatam is just trying to appeal to our base minds

2. Krishna could never have had relationships with a. 16,108 princesses or b. all the gopis/ it must be a mistake or exaggeration in Bhagavatam

3. Loving Krishna as personal God is just a way to focus the mind on God, but actually the impersonal brahman is the goal

4. Krishna doesn't love anyone but Radha, not even Maha Lakshmi (whose presence He merely tolerates).

And many many more...

So, when I start rolling these things around in my mind my heart sinks about 1000 feet. I would rather not think about all these things at all.

I am so weak at heart, sister. Please say a prayer for me that I will become strong by Krishna's grace.

~Love

Vanamali

Om Sri Venkateshaya Namah

Jaya Jaya Sri Sudarshana

Jay Sri Krishna

That post was mine

--------

"KRISHNA dealt with the World as with a Sitar, pulling its heartstrings to arouse the melody of comradeship, heroism, love, affection, compassion and conviction. But, of these, the two emotions of love and compassion were characteristically His and His own. His breath was Love! His behaviour was Compassion! Adore Him, placing a garland of tears around His neck; washing His feet with tears, springing from joy at the contemplation of His Love! That very worship will endow you with the wisdom that Sages seek and the Bliss that the Books extol!"

~Sathya Sai Baba

--------

Karmanyeva adhikaaraste maa phaleshu kadaachanaa

---> Sometimes, though, when I talk to people it gets very bad.

I tried to do that, but I realized that people have different tastes, and they don't like to talk what they do not have taste for. Like I do not want to talk with anybody who do not want to talk about Krishna, our beautiful hero.... Therefore I have been searching and searching for people to get together where I can listen about how that person feels with her loving sentiments towards Krishna (soul is "her", even if body is "him"). But to no avail....most people, even devotees don't understand this....

---> 1. Krishna was a child when He associated with the gopis so there was no "madhurya" there- Bhagavatam is just trying to appeal to our base minds

Even though He was child to others, he appeared as 16 years old blooming teenager to the gopis, and they appeared as teenager girls to Krishna. The outside world could not see this. The child part is for those who try to blame Krishna. He really was a child as per worldly age calculation....so how can anybody blame Him....

---> 2. Krishna could never have had relationships with a. 16,108 princesses or b. all the gopis/ it must be a mistake or exaggeration in Bhagavatam

Believing in God itself is a jump of faith. Then a God with form who has a flute .... But I would like to believe that persons like Andal, Meera, Tulsidas, Surdas, Bilvamangala, Caitanya, Ramanuja, Madhva, Nimbarka, Vallabha and so many others must have experienced something.... We should at least give it a try....

---> 3. Loving Krishna as personal God is just a way to focus the mind on God, but actually the impersonal brahman is the goal

Why, some of the above mentioned people were digvijayis - philosophical conquerers of their times. So Shankaracharya on one hand and all the above philosophers who proclaim that the form of Vishnu is real factual. Chaitanya was a logic Guru in Navadveepa.... I did not take one second to know which was the reality when I first read the Iskcon book. I just knew then and there, yes Krishna is God, His form is real and soooooo beautiful.

---> 4. Krishna doesn't love anyone but Radha, not even Maha Lakshmi (whose presence He merely tolerates).

Just be in Krishna's position and think. Krishna comes to know a girl took poison. There is rumour in air that she loved Him, but did not tell Him because she did not think she was qualified for Him. So not able to bear the burden of separation from Him, she took poison. He runs to that place.... somehow manages to get to talk to her because she won't talk to Him. As soon as she sees Him. She says, "Who are you, I don't know you, I don't love you, I don't love you, I don't love you. Please go...." Krishna looks at her face which is pale with months of crying....

When Krishna sees this, do you think He will think, "I don't care!!! Let her cry or die.... for heaven's sake I am getting late ...."

or will He think,"What have I done, what have I done....for my sake this girl is willing to suffer.... Oh! what should I do now.... someone please help me.... please....Oh! what have I done...."

Now think which is the character more appropriate to Krishna.

Yes Krishna loves Radha very much, but He is not hard hearted, otherwise how would His love to Radha be love....Love cannot be done by hard hearted people.

Krishna is soft. My grandmother told me that when a gopi pours out her heart in some corner of the forest crying for Krishna, He cannot hold Himself back. He becomes mad or something like that and comes automatically.

Why is Krishna the best husband (lover), because for all of them He is there....Radha loves Her Krishna, she will not be satisfied with Satyabhama's Krishna. Same Satyabhama will not be satisfied with Radha's Krishna. When Krishna married with the 16108 women, each 16108 Krishna was different. Each of them was suitable only for that particular woman.

Radha's Krishna loves only Radha, but Satyabhama's Krishna loves only Satyabhama. Do you know when Satyabhama used to become angry, Krishna used to touch her feet to ask for forgiveness....Only a loving hen pecked husband will do that. Nobody else.

VRITASURA:

SB 6.11.26: O lotus-eyed Lord, as baby birds that have not yet developed their wings always look for their mother to return and feed them, as small calves tied with ropes await anxiously the time of milking, when they will be allowed to drink the milk of their mothers, or as a morose wife whose husband is away from home always longs for him to return and satisfy her in all respects, I always yearn for the opportunity to render direct service unto You.

I am so happy to have found you in this little virtual satsang. You have already found answers to all the questions in my heart! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

How are you doing, sweet one?

~Vanamali

Dear Krishnapriya (sister, Vanamali),

Look at the fortune of Satyabhama. Krishna fought the gods to satisfy His wife's whim for a celestial plant - parijata. Do you now think, He just toletates her? Or is it more likely that He thinks, "My Satyabhama, how sweet wife I have, Oh! how much I love her."

I think He loves anyone who comes to Him, but doubts arise in my heart because of my wrechedness in this life, that He could possibly love such a one as me.

Therefore even when I don't agree with such points of view that I described, still I am disturbed in my heart. My mind does not accept it, but my heart almost does (due to lack of self-confidence)

You are right, sister, I should be more like you, more confident in sadhana.

Thank you Krishnapriye

~Vanamali

I read this somewhere-

In Bhagavatam 6.11.26, Vritasura gives so many examples of how He feels for His deity, but He was not satisfied until he said-

priyam priyeva vyusitam vishannaa

Just as a devoted wife is mad with desire to serve her beloved husband who is far away from home.

Everyone of the soul is born with a function to have conjugal feelings. And this wifely love is meant for Krishna, to satisfy Him.

Posted Image

--------

Sree Vishnu Chiththa Kula Nandhana Kalpa Valleem

Sree Ranga Raaja Hari Chandhana Yoga Dhrusyaam

Saakshhat Kshammaam Kaarunyaa Kamalaami Vaanyaam

Godhaam Ananya Sarana: Saranam Prapadhye.

Bereft of any other refuge in Godha (Andal) who is merciful like Goddess Mahalakshmi, has come in human form of Andal. She is like a wish fulfilling creeper, that makes the family of Vishnuchitta (Periyaalvar) happy. With her inner eye, she always sees and dwells on her Lord, the king and God at Sriranga.

--------------

One of the beautiful creations of the Bhakti Movement is the 'ninda sthuthi'. The Raya uses this concept with admirable power when Goda Devi speaks to her friends about the heartless Krishna.

"My friends! I wonder at your songs praising Hari's deeds. Which girl who has fallen in love with Him has been saved by Krishna? Better he is incarnate in every yuga as a fish, a tortoise, a boar and a lion than take a human form as Vamana, Parasurama, Rama, and Buddha, and torture innocent women. There were no women during the other incarnations. Even if there were, the natural enmity between humans and animals would have kept them apart. This (problem of falling in love with the Divine) would not have occurred."

Goda Devi's ninda sthuthi becomes keener, as she deals with Krishna avatar :

"In the Brindavan he gathered into his arms one cowherdess and condemned another to the sorrow of disappointment. His partiality towards Radha is well known. Why should he thus torture us all the time?"

Her state can be compared only to metal being heated, pula paaka prakarambagu viyoga dhava durbharam. Though she speaks harsh words about Krishna when in the company of her friends, she melts with intense devotion when all alone with her thoughts meditating upon the Flute-player:

"The left shoulder that appeared soft and gleaming like a blue lotus fresh blown, held up the makara ear-rings; the eyebrow shaped as a neem leaf seemed to be a guardian to keep away the evil eye from the unequalled loveliness of the face; slightly bent lips that were a hibiscus-red; eyes long and bright that look on sweetly; music that flowed like seven floods pleasing the ladies in the seven worlds; all this, O Govinda, from you as your fingers danced upon the flute created soulful music. How have you managed to charm the Yadava maids!"

I'll give You two rupees for Your eternity;

I'll give You a rosebud for a word from You.

I'll give You rock candy for a taste of Your Union;

I'll give You my whole self for a glance from You.

How can a beggar bargain with the King?

How can I win Your heart with sighs and tears?

How can I be Your "friend," when I have seen Your smile

Redder than a hibiscus blossom?

Your smile tears open the heart

Of the Universe. Your radiant eyes

Cause Mother Earth to tremble in ecstasy.

How, then, can a simple country girl

Be blamed?

Someone cried for You, and You did not come!-

Or was she just blinded

By the tears in her eyes?

~Vanamali

aho sakhi,

Srimati Andal looks very beautiful!

I'll let you in a secret of mine! You may have yours!!! but don't worry I won't ask you!

I aspire to follow the wives of Sri Krishna. However worthless I am now, I have a deep seated desire to marry Sri Krishna. I have no desire to be a queen or palaces or wealth that may come with such a position. I would be happy to be in a small cottage if I can serve my Lord's intoxicating two lotus feet. I like the way Srimati Andal describes the dream she had about getting married to Sri Hari. I also like to think that I will be in a goup of wifes of Sri Krishna where we will talk about Krishna all day long. I like to see other wifes serving Sri Krishna.

I also like the gopis. But I don't know if they want to marry Krishna. If they don't want to marry Him, I cannot follow that. I am too much selfish. I want to be have the satisfaction of lawfully marrying Sri Krishna.

-Wretched

Hallo Krishnapriye,

I will not say precisely what kind of relation I feel to Sri Krishna, but I don't mind about lawfully marrying Him. I would simply like to enter into His personal life in a way, even if for a day or an hour. Or if this is not possible I would like to be born in Venkata so I could be in His presence forever! I could be born as a bird and fly straight into the the garbha griha every day, bypassing the queue! I will take whatever He gives me.

When I was at Tirupati I did not feel separation from Krishna. I felt that Venkateshwara was Krishna. The only thing that bothered me was the overwhelming sense of Aishwarya that is all-pervading in that place. I have no complaints, but I would have really liked a private audience with Him, which of course is impossible!

But then, when we went to Alamelumanga's temple after, for some reason Alamelumanga was not giving darshan for the afternoon, and we only got to see Balaji there. The temple was nearly empty for some reason- very few people there. As soon as we walked up, the pujari gave me two purple flowers from the Lord's feet. It was at that point I really felt that Venkateshwara understood what I was feeling and had mercy on me.

Sri seshasaila suniketana divyamoorte

Naryanaacyuta Hare nalinaayataaksha

leelatkataksha parirakshita sarvaloka

Sri Venkatesha mama dehi karavalambam

Oh Sri Venkatesha, You have Your magnificent abode in the Sheshadri hills! You of divine form, Narayana Acyuta Hari

With eyes as broad as lotus petals!

You who protect the worlds with a playful sidelong glance of Your eyes-

Sri Venkatesha, please give me the support of Your hand!

brahmaadivandita padaambuja shankhapane

srimatsudarshana sushobita divyahasta

kaarunyasaagara sharanya supunyamoorte

sri venkatesha mama dehi karavalambam

Oh Sri Venkatesha! Your lotus feet are worshiped by Bramha and the other gods; you hold the conch in Your hand.

Your divine, transcendent hand is well-adorned by Sudarshana chakra.

Ocean of mercy, refuge of all, embodiment of good punya

Sri Venkatesha, please give me the support of Your hand!

Edukondalavada! Venkataramana! Govindaaaa! Goooovinda!!!

How can I serve Him? Especially how can I serve Him directly? Even the thought of serving Him directly brings joyfullness- there fore how can "serving" Him be service at all? It would be all to blissful to wash His clothes, clean His house, massage His lotus feet. I'm sure this cannot be service, then, it is in reality pure bliss.

And when you think about it, how is it possible to serve at all in life, when everything one does for Krishna becomes enjoyable just for the sake of doing for Him? So indeed we are not servants, but merely poor souls seeking refuge at His lotus feet. How low we are! How sweet He is!

He Krishnapreyasi! Greetings!!

---> I would simply like to enter into His personal life in a way, even if for a day or an hour.

You make me laugh, an hour!!! Are you sure you will be satisfied... Are you sure you will be OK being a bird, not a girl......

---> When I was at Tirupati I did not feel separation from Krishna.

You are great.

When I went, I asked Him for worldly things - after standing 6 hours in queue. He did give me good wordly benifits but not the way I asked, but when I look back, the way Krishna made things happen has been better than what I wanted from Him. And He also gave me this love sickness for Him. Earlier in life I was angry with Him and promised I will have nothing to do with Him - for various reasons but after visiting Tirupati all those loving emotions came back.

--> The only thing that bothered me was the overwhelming sense of Aishwarya that is all-pervading in that place.

You know I was never been bothered by Krishna's Aishwrya. His honey sweetness is there even in His Aishwarya. I think of this girl from a far off village, secretly loves Krishna in her heart, and she goes to Krishna's city alone where He is the king. She looks at the magnificient gate and this reminds her of Krishna's powerful chest. She sees the fountains and it reminds her of the beautiful locks of Krishna's hair. She sees the gardens and she is reminded of how Krishna used to love the gopis in the forests of Vrindavana. Then she sees the lotuses of the ponds and she nearly faints on remembering His eyes. All around people are saying "Krishna.... Krishna.... Krishna...." Then Krishna's procession comes through the roads. She looks from behind one pillar. Krishna is walking through the city meeting all the people. She ultimately gets to see Her secret beloved. She first looks at His lotus feet and in her heart bows down flat before Him with heaps and heaps of emotions but she can't do this in open. She sees this blue coloured Lord of hers walking past her and He gives a quick loving glance towards her with His two most pleasing eyes.

See even in this Aishwarya, what she sees is her Lord's sweetness and nothing else.

---> I have no complaints, but I would have really liked a private audience with Him, which of course is impossible!

I don't know if it is impossible. But I will always desire to be with Him always....always....not even for a moment away....not even for half a moment....Oh! Krishna!!!! Please know this before You make me see You....if you ever come to me, I'll clasp you tight with my two hands and I won't leave you....

O Sakhi, O Sweet Krishnapriye!

"She ultimately gets to see Her secret beloved. She first looks at His lotus feet and in her heart bows down flat before Him with heaps and heaps of emotions but she can't do this in open.-

This is what I mean. I wasn't actually bothered by the aishwarya, I do suppose it actually heightened the sentiment. First I thought, "Oh God, there are so many people someone will see me looking at You with those pleading eyes, and they will know my secret.

Then I thought "Oh thank God there are so many people, no one will ever notice me at all!"

But He noticed me. Darshan at tirupati was an emotional experience because basically we had just arrived in India the previous day, rested for about an hour, drove twelve hours straight from Hyderabad. We arrived at about 4am just in time to hear Suprabhatam blazing over the loudspeakers.

We again rested for a few hours, went to Akashaganga and Papavinasa Theerthams, and then went to see the god. I had not slept in three days by this time, and had eaten very little. I was so nervous to see Him, because I knew that this was not just and ordinary murti, this was the swambhu moorti, self-manifested, the actual god standing right there. All these things were rushing through my mind. When I saw him, my body started trembling all over, my skin tingling, I started crying and my eyes tried to close and roll back into my head, but I kept them plastered open, staring at Him. All I can remember is that huge tilakam. He was so large, right there in front of me. It was so wonderful!

Who knows when I'll be able to go back there. But I remembered to ask a boon from Him, as Venkateshwara is famous for giving boons, and standing right in front of Him I said, Govinda, I want You and only You forever.

So here I am far away from Him and missing Him terribly.

Forever Yours,

Vanamali

I would not be happy with just an hour, but He knows that.

First I said, oh God just get me to tirupati once, that's all I ask of You.

Now that I've been there, I am not fulfilled of course! My pyass has increased more than ever!

Yes, cleaning Krishna's house (for me as a wife) is the most blissful thing I can think of. Then I want to cook food for Him. Daily there will be a lot of dishes whether He eats all of them or not.

And yes, I will feed Him with my hands, yes my hands. Please Please Krishna... please take some food from my hands.

Then who will fan You. Dear Lord... You will have to give me two more hands so that I can fan You properly while you eat.

Posted Image

Oh Dear Krishna, I know I am the lowest of the low, but now somehow I have come to hear of You, and even though I know I am totally unqualified to serve even your servant's servants properly, yet moment after moment my heart is being conquered by this army of the desire of direct service to You. O Dear Shyamsundara, I make this shameful request to You that You overlook my mountain of faults and immediately engage me in Your direct service....