IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Krishna is a big Theif. See how much he steals from me! He steals my sleep, he steals my comfort in mundane activities. He steals my love, then leaves me in agony, weeping bitter tears. He breaks my earthenware pot and eats up all my butter. He steals all my desires but one. He steals my peace of mind by constantly remaining in my remembrance, making it difficult for me to do my chores properly (ie, without making some mistake). His eyes, His face, His sweet lips, His loving heart. Oh Krishna, what a terrible theif you are, taking everything and leaving me a beggar for Your prema. If you see Him before I do, friend, tell Him I am sick with love.

Guest guest

if you think the supreme being is a thief so what kind of being are you then ?

Guest guest

May He take my heart for Himself with full force

This is the goal in life

Hello Vanmali there,

Oh! how sweet words!!! Yes, Krishna is the real love of the soul. He is sooooooooooo beautiful....... His eyes are so attractive, His cheeks!!!! His lips. Dear Krishna, please....... take me away with you.........

I LOVE KRISHNA!!! I LOVE KRISHNA!!!I LOVE KRISHNA!!!

Since you liked it I will share a poem with you that I have written.

BUTTERTHEIF

Why did you break my earthenware pot?

Krishna, naughty one

Curvy like a cruel hook

Dark like a stormcloud

Why did you steal my butter

Was it a blessing or an accident

Or acts performed in a past birth?

Or was it just your whim?

Why did you catch hold of my sari

As I walked by?

Why do you look at me that way

Daring me to kiss your red lips?

Why did you break my earthenware pot

And eat up all my butter?

It takes all the butter I can make

To pay your heavy tax

Now I stand before you empty-handed

Enraptured by your face

Unable to think of anything

But You.

Why did you break my earthenware pot

And eat up all my butter

And leave me longing for nothing more

Than to cover your tongue with buttermilk?

~vanamali

The parrot reminds me of Bhu Devi's parrot!

BHU DEVI

Oh Bhumika, consort of Lord Vishnu

O black fertile mother earth

In your pink and green sari

May I be the parrot sitting on Your left hand!

Whisper to me all the secrets of

Divine love. Tell me the way

To the heart of Krishna.

First You came as Satyabhama

Bhumi, Your patience is well-known

But didn't You become impatient

At the sight of Krishna's big eyes!

You delighted Govinda with Your firey temper-

Rukmini is as close to Him as His life

But I really think, Devi, You were His favorite wife.

Then You came as Andal

Singing His praises

Crying with the pure-love tears

Of a latter-day gopi

And finally merged with the deity

At Sri Rangam

You, beautiful one,

Eyes the color of dark pools of water

You know, you know the way.

No one else wants to tell the secret

To spell it out in so many words.

Devi, make me Your disciple

Show me the trail made

By Your lotus footprints.

Posted Image

Andal

Posted Image

Krishna, Rukmini, Satyabhama

Posted Image

Tirupati Venkateshwara, Bhudevi, Sridevi

Guest guest

Krishna looks very beautiful with Sri Rukmini and Sri Satyabhama on both sides.It looks they are very happy that they can love Krishna as their husband!!!

I wish somebody like Andal or Meera takes birth and I'll get a Guru.

Oh! Devis!!! please take mercy. Please take me to Krishna!!!

Guest guest

---> Rukmini is as close to Him as His life

But I really think, Devi, You were His favorite wife.

Krishna really loves His wifes!!!

Guest guest

Bhaktivedanta VedaBase: Srimad Bhagavatam

SB 10.90 Summary

SB 10.90.1-7: Sukadeva Gosvami said: The master of the goddess of fortune resided happily in His capital city, Dvaraka, which was endowed with all opulences and populated by the most eminent Vrsnis and their gorgeously dressed wives. When these beautiful women in the bloom of youth would play on the city's rooftops with balls and other toys, they shone like flashing lightning. The main streets of the city were always crowded with intoxicated elephants exuding mada, and also with cavalry, richly adorned infantrymen, and soldiers riding chariots brilliantly decorated with gold. Gracing the city were many gardens and parks with rows of flowering trees, where bees and birds would gather, filling all directions with their songs.Lord Krishna was the sole beloved of His sixteen thousand wives. Expanding Himself into that many forms, He enjoyed with each of His queens in her own richly furnished residence. On the grounds of these palaces were clear ponds fragrant with the pollen of blooming utpala, kahlara, kumuda and ambhoja lotuses and filled with flocks of cooing birds. The almighty Lord would enter those ponds, and also various rivers, and enjoy sporting in the water while His wives embraced Him, leaving the red kumkuma from their breasts smeared on His body.

SB 10.90.8-9: As Gandharvas joyfully sang His praises to the accompaniment of mrdanga, panava and anaka drums, and as professional reciters known as Sutas, Magadhas and Vandis played vinas and recited poems praising Him, Lord Krishna would play with His wives in the water. Laughing, the queens would squirt water on Him with syringes, and He would squirt them back. Thus Krishṇa would sport with His queens in the same way that the lord of the Yaksas sports with the Yaksi nymphs.

SB 10.90.10: Under the drenched clothing of the queens, their thighs and breasts would become visible. The flowers tied in their large braids would scatter as they sprayed water on their consort, and on the plea of trying to take away His syringe, they would embrace Him. By His touch their lusty feelings would increase, causing their faces to beam with smiles. Thus Lord Krishna's queens shone with resplendent beauty.

SB 10.90.11: Lord Krishna's flower garland would become smeared with kumkuma from their breasts, and His abundant locks of hair would become disheveled as a result of His absorption in the game. As the Lord repeatedly sprayed His young consorts and they sprayed Him in turn, He enjoyed Himself like the king of elephants enjoying in the company of his bevy of she-elephants.

SB 10.90.12: Afterward, Lord Krishna and His wives would give the ornaments and clothing they had worn during their water sports to the male and female performers, who earned their livelihood from singing and from playing instrumental music.

SB 10.90.13: In this way Lord Krishna would sport with His queens, totally captivating their hearts with His gestures, talks, glances and smiles, and also with His jokes, playful exchanges and embraces.

SB 10.90.14: The queens would become stunned in ecstatic trance, their minds absorbed in Krishna alone. Then, thinking of their lotus-eyed Lord, they would speak as if insane. Please hear these words from me as I relate them.

SB 10.90.15: The queens said: O kurari bird, you are lamenting. Now it is night, and somewhere in this world the Supreme Lord is asleep in a hidden place. But you are wide awake, O friend, unable to fall asleep. Is it that, like us, you have had your heart pierced to the core by the lotus-eyed Lord's munificent, playful smiling glances?

SB 10.90.16: Poor cakravaki, even after closing your eyes, you continue to cry pitifully through the night for your unseen mate. Or is it that, like us, you have become the servant of Acyuta and hanker to wear in your braided hair the garland He has blessed with the touch of His feet?

SB 10.90.17: Dear ocean, you are always roaring, not sleeping at night. Are you suffering insomnia? Or is it that, as with us, Mukunda has taken your insignias and you are hopeless of retrieving them?

SB 10.90.18: My dear moon, having contracted a severe case of tuberculosis, you have become so emaciated that you fail to dispel the darkness with your rays. Or is it that you appear dumbstruck because, like us, you cannot remember the encouraging promises Mukunda once made to you?

SB 10.90.19: O Malayan breeze, what have we done to displease you, so that you stir up lust in our hearts, which have already been shattered by Govinda's sidelong glances?

SB 10.90.20: O revered cloud, you are indeed very dear to the chief of the Yadavas, who bears the mark of Srivatsa. Like us, you are bound to Him by love and are meditating upon Him. Your heart is distraught with great eagerness, as our hearts are, and as you remember Him again and again you shed a torrent of tears. Association with Krishna brings such misery!

SB 10.90.21: O sweet-throated cuckoo, in a voice that could revive the dead you are vibrating the same sounds we once heard from our beloved, the most pleasing of speakers. Please tell me what I can do today to please you.

SB 10.90.22: O magnanimous mountain, you neither move nor speak. You must be pondering some matter of great importance. Or do you, like us, desire to hold on your breasts the feet of Vasudeva's darling son?

SB 10.90.23: O rivers, wives of the ocean, your pools have now dried up. Alas, you have shriveled to nothing, and your wealth of lotuses has vanished. Are you, then, like us, who are withering away because of not receiving the affectionate glance of our dear husband, the Lord of Madhu, who has cheated our hearts?

SB 10.90.24: Welcome, swan. Please sit here and drink some milk. Give us some news of the descendant of Sura, dear one. We know you are His messenger. Is that invincible Lord doing well, and does that unreliable friend of ours still remember the words He spoke to us long ago? Why should we go and worship Him? O servant of a petty master, go tell Him who fulfills our desires to come here without the goddess of fortune. Is she the only woman exclusively devoted to Him?

SB 10.90.25: Sukadeva Gosvami said: By thus speaking and acting with such ecstatic love for Lord Krishna, the master of all masters of mystic yoga, His loving wives attained the ultimate goal of life.

SB 10.90.26: The Lord, whom countless songs glorify in countless ways, forcibly attracts the minds of all women who simply hear about Him. What to speak, then, of those women who see Him directly?

SB 10.90.27: And how could one possibly describe the great austerities that had been performed by the women who perfectly served Him, the spiritual master of the universe, in pure ecstatic love? Thinking of Him as their husband, they rendered such intimate services as massaging His feet.

Guest guest

Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti relates the following conversation between the queens and the swan:

The queens ask, "Is the unconquerable Lord doing well?"

The swan replies, "How can Lord Krishna be doing well without you, His beloved consorts?"

"But does He even remember what He once told one of us, Srimati Rukmini? Does He recall that He said, 'In all My palaces I see no other wife as dear as you'?" [bhag. 10.60.55: na tvadrsim pranayinim grhinim grhesu pasyami]

"He does indeed remember this, and that is just why He sent me here. You should all go to Him and engage in His devotional service."

"Why should we go worship Him if He refuses to come here to be with us?"

"But my dear oceans of compassion, He is suffering so much from your absence! How can He be saved from this distress?"

"Just listen, O servant of a petty master: tell Him to come here, as He should. If He is suffering from lusty desires, He has only Himself to blame, since He Himself is the creator of Cupid's power. We self-respecting ladies are not going to yield to His demand that we go seek Him out."

"So be it; then I will take my leave."

"No, one minute, dear swan. Ask Him to come to us here, but without the goddess of fortune, who always cheats us by keeping Him all to herself."

"Don't you know that Goddess Laksmi is devoted exclusively to the Lord? How could He give her up like that?"

"And is she the only woman in the world who is completely sold out to Him? What about us?"

"karuppUram nARumO kamalappU nARumO

tiruppavaLa SevvAi tAn tittittu irukkumO

maruppu oSitta mAdhavan tan vAic cuvaiyum nARRamum

viruppuRRu kETkinREn Sol Azhi veN San~ge"

Oh, white conch, who has the blessing of getting the sambandham of Kannan's (Krishna's) beautiful lips! I would like to ask you this: please tell me how is the taste of Kannan's lips, since you are the most experienced one in this regard.

Does the fragrance of bhagavan's mouth resemble that of karppuram? Or, is it like the fragrance of a blossomed lotus flower? Do the His red lips taste sweet like rock candy? Please explain to me clearly how His mouth tastes and how it smells, for I am longing for the anubhavam of these.

~From Andal's Nacchiyar Thirumoli

One who recites Hanuman Chalisa 100 times

Becomes free from the bondage of life and death and enjoys the highest bliss at last

--

Don't want to brag, but I did Hanuman Chalisa 100 times, I think 2 times, NO idea how I did, I wasn't saying so nicly, or doing according to regulations, I had a lot of desires back then, but its one moment in my life I am proud of, never to be repeated.

See how beautiful His eyes are in this picture- how perfectly formed His face. No one can resist His sweet features.

He is the Antaryami- he lives within the hearts of all creatures. When you see Him, His beautiful face, His lotus eyes, you know this is the master of your heart. We are like Parikshit who looked into the face of every one he met and said "Are you the one who looked after me in the womb? The one I knew before I knew even my mother?"

When even rishis absorped in the bliss of brahman wished to take the form of women just to touch Him, how can we poor stature-less devotees resist? We are lower than the straw in the street, but we yearn to touch the sun! How then, can we go on living without Krishna's loving grace?

-----

I wonder do you have to do 100 times at once? I've just been doing every Tuesday, hoping for a 100+ total!

See how foolish I am!

Love,

Vanamali

Guest guest

Posted Image

Sri Rukmini has said: 'O Most Beautiful One of all the Worlds, hearing that for all those who hear about Your qualities You, entering through the openings of their ears, remove the distress in their bodies and that they who have eyes to see the beauty of You, obtain the complete fulfillment of all desires, have I without shame installed You in my mind!

Guest guest

---> We are lower than the straw in the street, but we yearn to touch the sun!

Yes we are wretched, but Krishna is patita pavana. His heart is soft like butter.

Guest guest

Rukmini: My dear Draupadi, it is my eternal desire that life after life I may be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, who is the reservoir of all pleasure and beauty. This is my only desire and ambition in life

Satyabhama: I was accepted as His maidservant and wife.

Jambhavati: My desire to remain life after life as a servitor of Krsna was fulfilled.

Kalindi: Lord Krsna then took me away from the bank of Yamuna, and since then I have been engaged in the house of Lord Krsna as a sweeper. And the Lord is treating me as His wife.

Mitravinda: Thus my desire to become the maidservant of Krsna life after life was fulfilled.

Satya: Thus I have the privilege of serving His lotus feet as a maidservant.

Bhadra: I do not know whether I shall be able to have the shelter of Lord Krsna life after life, but still I pray to the Lord that wherever I may take my birth I may not forget my relationship with His lotus feet.

Lakshmana: I can in this life be one of the maidservants in the house of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Other queens: My dear Queen, our only qualification was that we were always thinking of the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, which is the way to release oneself from the bondage of repeated birth and death. My dear Queen Draupadi, please take it from us that we are not after any opulence such as kingdom, empire, or a position of heavenly enjoyment. We do not want to enjoy such material opulences, nor do we desire to achieve the yogic perfections, nor the exalted post of Lord Brahma. Nor do we want any of the different kinds of liberation--salokya, sarsti, samipya or sayujya. We are not at all attracted by any of these opulences. Our only ambition is to bear on our heads life after life the dust particles attached to the lotus feet of Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune also desires to keep that dust on her breasts, along with fragrant .. We simply desire this dust, which accumulates underneath the lotus feet of Krsna as He travels on the land of Vrndavana as a cowherd boy. The gopis especially, and also the cowherd men and the aborigine tribeswomen, always desire to become the grass and straw on the street of Vrndavana, to be trampled on by the lotus feet of Krsna. My dear Queen, we wish to remain as such life after life, without any other desire.

If there's room for 16,108... surely there's room for one more, no?

Lakshminivasa niravadya gunaika sindo:

Samsarasagara samuththaranaika setho

Vedanta vedya nijavai bhava bhakta bhogya

Sri Venkatachalapathe thava suprabhatam!

Lakshmi's Lord! Devotees in ecstasy are

at Your door in all eagerness.

You are duty-bound to help them with Your

Inimitable caress and affection.

Oh Lord of Venkata, please do wake up!

Aham doorathasthe padamboja yugma

Pranamechya gathya sevam karomi

Sakruthsevaya nithyasevapalam thvam

Prayacha prayacha prabho Venaktesha!

Sri Venkatesha! I pray to You in abundant faith:

You hurried to my rescue! Please, grant me

The favor of serving You eternally!

Guest guest

Lord Krsna used to lie down with His sixteen thousand wives, but also He would rise up from bed very early in the morning, three hours before sunrise. By nature's arrangement the crowing of the cocks warns of the brahma-muhurta hour. There is no need of alarm clocks; as soon as the cocks crow early in the morning, it is to be understood that it is time to rise from bed. Hearing that sound, Krsna would get up from bed, but His rising early was not very much to the liking of His wives. The wives of Krsna were so much attached to Him that they would lie in bed embracing Him, but as soon as the cocks crowed, Krsna's wives would be very sorry and would immediately condemn the crowing.

Guest guest

We should always remember that the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna was playing exactly like a human being; although He showed His extraordinary opulences by simultaneously marrying more than sixteen thousand wives in more than sixteen thousand palaces, He behaved with them just like an ordinary man, and He strictly followed the relationship between husband and wife required in ordinary homes. Therefore, it is very difficult to understand the characteristics of the Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead. Even demigods like Brahma and others are unable to probe into the transcendental pastimes of the Lord. The wives of Krsna were so fortunate that they got the Supreme Personality of Godhead as their husband, although their husband's personality was unknown even to the demigods like Brahma.

In their dealings as husband and wife, Krsna and His queens would smile, talk, joke, embrace, and so on, and their conjugal relationship ever increasingly developed. In this way, both Krsna and the queens enjoyed transcendental happiness in their household life. Although each and every queen had thousands of maidservants engaged for her service, the queens were all personally attentive in serving Krsna. Each one of them used to receive Krsna personally when He entered the palace. They engaged in getting Him seated on a nice couch, presenting Him with all kinds of worshipable paraphernalia, washing His lotus feet with Ganges water, offering Him betel nuts and massaging His legs. In this way, they were giving Him relief from the fatigue of being away from home. They saw to fanning Him nicely, offering Him fragrant essential floral oil, decorating Him with flower garlands, dressing His hair, asking Him to lie down to take rest, bathing Him personally and feeding Him nice palatable dishes. All these things were done by each queen herself. They did not wait for the maidservants. In other words, Krsna and His different queens displayed on this earth an ideal household life.