IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Falling hair

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is there a cure for falling hair? I have been loosing hair very fast in the last 3 weeks. It just falls like leaves from a tree.

Is there a way to control it? Is there any particular reason?

My family in India will not recognise me when I return as a Sottai.( Hi Hi Hi)

Guest guest

massage of your hair prabhu, massage a lot, with your fingers, take a lot of pleasure in it, also shave your hair very short. maybe it is not too late. i think there are a lot of good cures nowadays.

If you're young (late teens to mid twenties more or less) and you're losing hair rapidly, you may have allopecia. You can get diagnosed to be 100% sure. They have allopathic medication for allopecia that is very effective. I believe allopecia can be cured easily, although they're still struggling over male pattern baldness (but supposedly they are researching a cure using stem cells and are very close to a breakthrough).

Guest guest

Sir,

I am in early thirties.

I have some dandruff problem. I used to use home made shikakai and a particular dandruff shampoo.

Since I am outside india on a business trip and is extended beyond what I had originally planned, the shampoo I brought from India has run out of stock.

Since I did not get the same brand in the west, I used one of the popular brands here.

And since then, my hair has been falling like anything.

I stopped using the shampoo immediately, but still the fall continues.

Thanks and regards

I'm no expert, but aside from Shikai,

http://www.shikai.com/

Here is another great line of products to use:

http://www.aveda.com

It sounds like what you need is a scalp treatment. You probably have a dry scalp, and this alone is causing at least some of your hair loss if not all. I think there are other ayurvedic remedies, hopefully someone who knows more than I will speak up.

Saw Palemetto Berrie and DHT. Testosterone is changed to dhydrotestoterone sp? and DHT clogges up the hair roots preventing the nourishment. Saw Palemetto prevents(Or inhibits) the conversion to DHT.

This is offered as a clue for further investigation.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

go to a well stocked health food store,

they will have several combination herbal supplements

for hair nourishment,they are recommended.

also it could be caused by stress,take some valerian extract

for stress,also if you are eating or drinking badly

refined western foods with loads of unusual ingredients,

junk food etc, stop, that could also be the cause.

Guest guest

Please try PROCERIN.COM and the super natural oil REVIVOGEN.They maybe costly but they do work with time and lots of patience.I use them and and good but slow results.Haribol!!!

Guest guest

prabhuji,

Conservation of semen is the prescribed solution for every problem according to Ayurveda prescribed by The Great Charaka. Especially hair loss is associated with loss of seminal energy in the early ages or frequent losses currently.

U can try solution of accupressure. Cup both ur hands and bring them together so that the nails of both the hands touch each other. Now , rub the nails together so that the nails of the right hand move over the nails of left hand.

U can do this five minutes in the morning and 5 min in the evening for the desired results. You have to be patient atleast for a few weeks and u should not eat 3 hours before or 1/2 hour after the treatment of accupressure.

Hare krishna

Is there a cure for falling hair? I have been loosing hair very fast in the last 3 weeks. It just falls like leaves from a tree.

Is there a way to control it? Is there any particular reason?

My family in India will not recognise me when I return as a Sottai.( Hi Hi Hi)

I don't know if you are male or female, which helps a little but ultimately doesn't matter.

Check your thyroid. Women are more inclined to have this, but men get it too. Thyroid problems often result in a large amount of hair loss.

Look into dried green tea tablets and/or Evening Primrose oil. This blocks the male hormone that causes male pattern baldness, but women get that too. It might even be included under the category of alopecia, but there, I'm not sure.

Hope this helps! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Madam:

Falling hair all of a sudden may have reasons of nutrition deficiency, deep psychological distress, scalp dryness, just after prolonged illness, use of wrong oil/comb etc.

If you dont have any known cause then please try Hena or Menhdi along with olive, flax seed, Almond oil, little yogurt. Avoid any synthetic soap or shampoo and metal/plastic comb for some time. Use wooden or animal horn brush. Use minimum or no use of HAIR DRYER.

Try doing reverse Yoga postures and fast breathing exercises(pranayama)and relaxation procedures. Combination of all this will help you to overcome your problem.

Namaskar

Dr. Singh

Guest guest

I don't know if it works for falling hair but when I drink horsetail tea my baby fine hair has thickened. It is amazing! I bought it at Whole Foods but any health-type store should have it and its CHEAP. I buy it in bulk & use a tea ball or strainer. I also mix spearmint or peppermint in for a good flavor & sometimes add lemon balm. You can drink it hot or cold. By itself it doesn't have much flavor.

Guest guest

Do thyroid blood test.....if thyroid is hypo....slow.....causes hairloss....your doctor will then get u to take eltroxin....

Guest guest

--------------------------

prabhuji,

Conservation of semen is the prescribed solution for every problem according to Ayurveda prescribed by The Great Charaka. Especially hair loss is associated with loss of seminal energy in the early ages or frequent losses currently.

U can try solution of accupressure. Cup both ur hands and bring them together so that the nails of both the hands touch each other. Now , rub the nails together so that the nails of the right hand move over the nails of left hand.

U can do this five minutes in the morning and 5 min in the evening for the desired results. You have to be patient atleast for a few weeks and u should not eat 3 hours before or 1/2 hour after the treatment of accupressure.

Hare krishna

hello sir

I have a question .. will preserving semen make the thin hair .. thick??

Regards

Guest guest

--------------------------

prabhuji,

Hare krishna

hello sir

I have a question. Will preserving semen make the hair ghane?? .. of a person who does not have a lot of hair

Regards

Guest guest

hey Mr Vanity, have you lost your teeth yet?

Krsna is shaving you up and you complain? He will leave no cuts, no ugly scars and give you the smoothest shave you ever had or will get from anyone else.

------------

hey Mr Vanity, have you lost your teeth yet?

Krsna is shaving you up and you complain? He will leave no cuts, no ugly scars and give you the smoothest shave you ever had or will get from anyone else.

------------

... and a lot of unwanted wrinkles too ;o)

Shave off your head and soak cloth in cows milk.Indian variety. and keep it on your head for two hours daily.This the cure for baldness.For receeding hairline soak the bald area with water put on a cotton wool and put salt there.Or best wash your hair with cows urine the indian variety not the jersy one and that too which dosent feed on road side garbage.This is the bestIf not available use your own urine casting aside the first and last part and taking the middle one.Take it as medicine and do not despise your urine.Do you know what allopathic drugs contain?

Try this oil mixture. This worked for me. 100ml olive oil+100ml coconut oil+100ml castor oil. mix it, apply twice a week and massage. wash hair after an hour . Can keep it over night also.